United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Who is Trell?
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Young P wrote:
<quoted text> who's trell?????
Zabra Holman is my Wife her name is Zabra Eickmeyer now :-) so anybody talks shit gonna have me to deal with
mememememe

El Monte, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Thanks baby love u alot, plus sorry shawn dont kno who trell is and dont wana kno. So before u run ur co*ksucker kno ur facts!
nosey

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
And im her family.. anyone hurts her will answer to me
Bill

Herrin, IL

#8 Dec 4, 2012
We tagged that ass so play dumb

Since: Dec 12

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Bill u may wish in one hand and sh:t in the other dont kno a bill either so try that one also. Nosey which fam member are u?
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Bill wrote:
We tagged that ass so play dumb
who are u ? An try an start shit im with her everyday an night where she goes I go an im not the guy to mess with trust me so thank you
Jane

Saint Joseph, IL

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Why would you start a thread about your wife, then keep stirring the pot with threats? That makes zero sense, unless you're an attention wh*re...
how about

Enfield, IL

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Young P wrote:
<quoted text> who are u ? An try an start shit im with her everyday an night where she goes I go an im not the guy to mess with trust me so thank you
get a job and have a life. This is the stupid kind of sh*t that will lead to nowhere. Let your wife have some breathing room or you wont call her wife for long. She will leave. No one likes to be suffocated
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#14 Dec 4, 2012
how about wrote:
<quoted text> get a job and have a life. This is the stupid kind of sh*t that will lead to nowhere. Let your wife have some breathing room or you wont call her wife for long. She will leave. No one likes to be suffocated
we live together so try again I love my wife an she ain't gonna leave me trust me so try that again also now leave me an my wife the hell alone
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#15 Dec 4, 2012
nosey wrote:
And im her family.. anyone hurts her will answer to me
Thanks bro im her new husband what's your name im Ryne
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Love My Hubby wrote:
Bill u may wish in one hand and sh:t in the other dont kno a bill either so try that one also. Nosey which fam member are u?
I love you babygirl :-) so glad I met am married you :):):)
someone

Enfield, IL

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Wat r u guys both
stupid asses. Grow up
Anonymous

Enfield, IL

#18 Dec 4, 2012
someone wrote:
Wat r u guys both
stupid asses. Grow up
Come say shit to my face an see what happens
Bill

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Young P wrote:
<quoted text>who are u ? An try an start shit im with her everyday an night where she goes I go an im not the guy to mess with trust me so thank you
You missed out/fell asleep that night to early.....:)
Bill

United States

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Must of been gone cause Trell and I meet her at denning and took her to the plaza and you can imagine the rest real talk
mememememe

United States

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Bill ur full of sh*t real talk since bill prob aint ur name. I dont go to denning so try again lieing ass. U really need to keep ur own lil lies in ur own lil world cuz i dont cheat on anyone so try that one again also. My name shouldnt even be put on drama lieing site's anyways!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hammers tires (Sep '13) 4 min JEEZ 11
Young girl sleeping with married men 12 min Shocked 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Cali Girl 2014 49,856
WF Football 30 min JEEZ 64
PleaseTop Threatening our kids 30 min An upset parent 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr kankakee en 155
Amanda ahlmoroad Moore 2 hr funny 8
•••
•••
West Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Frankfort People Search