gray wolf

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Anyknow anything about it
Jim

Herrin, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2012
A car crossed the lines and hit another car head on. Then, the van behind the one that was hit, hit them. The passenger of the van was flown to St Louis Hospital with a broken femur. The 3 kids and woman driving the van were not injured. Person driving pt cruiser reported dead.
gray wolf

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Jim wrote:
A car crossed the lines and hit another car head on. Then, the van behind the one that was hit, hit them. The passenger of the van was flown to St Louis Hospital with a broken femur. The 3 kids and woman driving the van were not injured. Person driving pt cruiser reported dead.
thank u
concerned

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Any local people involved in the accident?
So sad

Herrin, IL

#5 Jun 22, 2012
I don't know. Still no names but the wreck looked awful on the news. Lots and lots of prayers to all families involved.
who

Herrin, IL

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Anybody know who it was? Soooo sad :(
Someone

Herrin, IL

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Tabitha Weeks again! She broke out of the hospital and killed someone else!
forgot

Metropolis, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Someone wrote:
Tabitha Weeks again! She broke out of the hospital and killed someone else!
If you don't have some constructive information that is relevant to the story keep your stupid narrow remarks to yourself...
Happy grandma

Marion, IL

#9 Jun 23, 2012
I wouldn't be putting names on here, except it was listed on facebook. Shane Craft taken to st.Louis. Lynette Griggs and mother taken to St Louis. That is the only names put on FB. No word on the lady that was killed.@someone...shame on you! You should say a prayer for these people and get the Weeks girl out of you head.
here

Herrin, IL

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Where

Monee, IL

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Was it by Ridgeways auto sales?
Wondering

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2012
So here is food for thought! Those who love to run their mouths after a wreck. If someone passes hrs, days, or mins after a wreck you say they were killed. So whwn someone slides off the road and wraps around a tree...did they kill themselves? O that's right... That question is off limits to most!! Well let me say until you have been in those shoes you have no idea!! If you live and someone passes you live with that for the rest of your life!

Instead of running off with your mouth...try hitting you knees in prayer!
Umm

Marion, IL

#14 Jun 25, 2012
"Wondering" wth you are talking about??
Wondering

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Umm wrote:
"Wondering" wth you are talking about??
It is just a question. If someone dies after a wreck that hit another car...people say that person was killed. If a person wraps themselves around a tree why don't people say they have killed themselves.
Just Me

Carterville, IL

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Wondering,
I, personally, refer to any person that loses their life in a vehicle accident as being killed whether it is their own fault, someone else's or a plain and simple accident.
Commonwealth

Marion, IL

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Seems WSIL likes to keep folks updated with this story (unlike other stories about fatality accidents in Franklin Co.)

Seems interesting to me.....
fyi

Marion, IL

#18 Jun 27, 2012
news said woman who died was from Herrin, not sure of her name.
Wondering

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2012
Just Me wrote:
Wondering,
I, personally, refer to any person that loses their life in a vehicle accident as being killed whether it is their own fault, someone else's or a plain and simple accident.
That is how I see it..... Tho others like to say o you killed that person. Not unless a person goes out and says I want to hurt someone...... People like this really upset me!!
stacy

Macedonia, IL

#20 Jun 27, 2012
Prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Burnett needing info 2 hr Japanese 21
37 motel 2 hr Youknow 3
Caucasian lives ! 3 hr BIGGERDADDY420 1
Who are the toughest guys in Town? 4 hr tough guy 4
good news for once! 4 hr buffy sue 17
Drug raids are about to begin 4 hr Robin boy Wonder 10
Brittany Barton 11 hr HotDog 7

West Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance