Posted in the West Frankfort Forum

Help me

Herrin, IL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
How do I get it taken down?
LOL

Brighton, MO

#2 Aug 28, 2012
The blue link.that says report this post.then.u.fill out the questions n put Ur email down
Not

Belton, MO

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Click your heels three times.
look at me

West Frankfort, IL

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Ask nicely to have it removed. Don't demand or they will leave it up. Moderators have power complexes.
Chillin

Herrin, IL

#5 Aug 28, 2012
should never have put it on there duh! really who cares
Yes

Sesser, IL

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Tell Grizz about it.....he can fix it.
Hahahahahaa

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2012
You simply click on the blue link, says "report this post", and nicely ask them to remove it. Usually takes about 48 hrs. But it always works! Why do some of you people have to be so rude. A simple question, comes with a simple answer. Dont have to be rude about it. Some people need bitc* slapped for being so rude to others
Amen

Herrin, IL

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Hahahaha, I agree 100%.
Interesting

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
People need to realize that their electronic devices can be traced back to them. People are starting to file law suits and win. So if you are posting crap about people on topix you better think twice because it could turn around and bite you in the butt. I know of a computer consulting firm that traces topix comments back to people. I know of two women in West Frankfort that got caught posting horrible comments about other people.
Innocent

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I know someone who has hired a computer consultant to trace topix comments back to their owners. People better be careful they could lose their job and it could be used in a custody battle involving a child.
people

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Some people have nothing better to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
public hangings 53 min Em I Lee 46
Darryl Taylor 1 hr Long time friend 11
White Squirrels at Our Park 3 hr bug eyed biker 9
woman cop ran over and died!!!! what a shame!!!! 3 hr bug eyed biker 1
WF Basketball 3 hr These people are ... 6
kim herpingoldsby 12 hr wfres 35
Hucks west frankfort (Oct '13) 14 hr wfres 19

West Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

West Frankfort Mortgages