Sybil

Savage, MN

#1 Jan 7, 2011
IS Roger Stanely the ONLY person that works for the city? Does someone have the hots for him that works for the Daily American? Really, people! Everytime the DA shows a city worker it's him! Or is it that they finally find a city worker in action???and think it is newsworthy.
well

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Sybil,I think if you were to open your eyes you would see that Roger IS one of2 city employees that actually DO WORK ! If you see him,you'll always find him working.

If just half of West Frankfort had the work ethics of this man,can you imagine how wonderful it would be. A big Thank You to Roger for his work in the city of West Frankfort,no matter what dept he has been in,he gives 200%

Another thing...if you want your picture in the paper "Sybil" stop by the Daily,you are news worthy,they can show a true picture of the old green eyed monster"named jealousy
Sybil

Savage, MN

#3 Jan 8, 2011
Point taken and yes, his worth ethic is rare. My point exactly!
Beav

Davenport, IA

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Come to Johnston City if you want to see some good street workers.
These guys work so hard they find time to go to the Lineman's Lounge to relax. LMAO
James

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 8, 2011
If you people had a job you would be working instead of worrying about every other towns employees and putting it on the computer. GET A FREAKING LIFE
hmmm

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Jan 8, 2011
James wrote:
If you people had a job you would be working instead of worrying about every other towns employees and putting it on the computer. GET A FREAKING LIFE
I do have a job thank you !.And it is my right as a taxpayer to worry about what city and state employees are doing while they are being paid with my tax dollars.
As for people posting about what employees are doing while on the clock...every person has that right.If they are doing what hey are paid to do,an employee has no worries about being discussed on a message board do they? Like it or not !
James

Clinton, MO

#7 Jan 8, 2011
Well hmmm I myself am not jealous of the jobs the WF city employees have and surely not the JC employees. Mr. Stanley does above what hes required and im sure they all are capable. As I said GET A LIFE! Get involved and run for council in your town and do something about it
Juval

Savage, MN

#8 Jan 11, 2011
Roger Stanley has worked since he was a little guy carrying bottles for Bob Sparks at the old Bob's Market (now McCords) worked for food for his brothers and sisters. He continued working all his life, raised two stepdaughters, would give anyone the shirt off his back and has NEVER turned down anyone asking for help. Bob and Anita Sparks raised him and he has gained the respect he deserves from everyone who knows him. If you read the paper you will remember a couple of years ago while on the garbage truck he actually saved the lives of two people from being burned in their residence. So, if everyone could be more like him the world would be a better place.
hmmm

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 12, 2011
James wrote:
Well hmmm I myself am not jealous of the jobs the WF city employees have and surely not the JC employees. Mr. Stanley does above what hes required and im sure they all are capable. As I said GET A LIFE! Get involved and run for council in your town and do something about it
I am involved in many many ways,as for a run at a city council spot,I think I best pass on that,as there are others more suited for that position. I do have "a life" thank you and a very good one at that.
You directed your post at me ,an I don't believe I directed anything at You did I? As for Roger...If he could be cloned the world sure would be a better place
James

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2011
If you have such a wonderful life and if your so involved and making such a diffence why go by hmmm instead of your real name?
hmmm

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 12, 2011
James wrote:
If you have such a wonderful life and if your so involved and making such a diffence why go by hmmm instead of your real name?
don't believe I ever said I made a difference,did I? I did however say I was involved.As for my name,it doesn't matter does it,but as I read these postings I still think about them and say hmmm
thinking

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2011
Roger made it to WSIL news,he was caught working again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need furniture just moved 6 min Klr 2
erika grimes 1 hr thatright 1
courtney moyers 1 hr ashley 1
drug raid n. 37 next to 1165 rt 37 n thursday 4/15 2 hr green flower 2
Mikes drive in 11 hr Miss Smothers 13
Miranda's on main (Jul '14) Fri Great service 86
Rodney & Catherine Sloan Thu Oh yes 12
More from around the web

West Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE