Molly and Heroin Big Time in Hinsdale High School.

Posted in the West Dummerston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Molly and Heroin in Hinsdale High School.

Molly exploded into the HS with 6 months...

I hearing there is a lot of drugs in our Hinsdale High school…molly and heroine.

Two young children yanked out of school because they were selling molly.

Rumors of two police officers participating in a high school beer party knowingly with big time illegal drugs going on.

One molly drug dealer was 13 years old. He went to Juvy over this …then over this they yanked him from his Duck Dynasty parents into foster care.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#2 Jan 19, 2014
Heroin's hook in NH
By KATHRYN MARCHOCKI
New Hampshire Union Leader
No one sets out to die a heroin junkie.

The highly addictive narcotic is a drug of last resort for addicts who can never be sure of its potency or purity, but either graduated to it after abusing other street drugs or turned to it as a cheap alternative to prescription painkillers they no longer can afford, according to law enforcers.

Its use is on the rise statewide, as seen when heroin for the first time became the top killer of all drug overdoses in 2012. It was responsible for 38 of the 164 drug deaths that year.

The number of people who died from heroin in 2013 already shows a 50 percent increase and could go higher once all pending cases are closed. So far, heroin is responsible for 57 drug deaths in 2013, a year when authorities expect the total deaths will reach 200.

"It's a huge problem," said Dr. Thomas Andrew, the state's chief medical examiner.

Andrew said the number of total unintended drug deaths rose 400 percent from the 53 recorded when he started as medical examiner in 1997.

Serious issue

Speaking from a personal point of view as a physician, Andrew described the situation as a "public health crisis," but isn't sure the "social will" exists to really attack it.

"Are we going to decide as citizens that it is worth going after this problem in an aggressive way, or are we willing to write off these people as not worth the effort?" he asked.

"Are these really acceptable losses to us?... In the end, every one of these cases is someone's son or daughter or sister or brother."...
I Know More Than You

Bennington, VT

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Heroin use exploded in the Brattleboro area after they started cracking down on prescription drug abuse. Oxy used to be easy to get and it addicted a lot of young people. When the oxy disappeared the heroin dealers from Holyoke flooded the Brattleboro area with heroin. Stop the dealers and treat the addicts to get this under control. We have made some progress. At least the heroin dealers aren't selling on the sidewalk beside Gouger's anymore.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Jan 20, 2014
I hear Holyoke all the time...with the Hinsdale Kid's I talked too they were talking Holyoke.

All treatment isn't equal...define what treatment is? There is a lot of bad treatment out there and its aims is to make companies rich!
True Liberal

Bennington, VT

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
I hear Holyoke all the time...with the Hinsdale Kid's I talked too they were talking Holyoke.
All treatment isn't equal...define what treatment is? There is a lot of bad treatment out there and its aims is to make companies rich!
Agreed but it is either treatment or jail.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Are there any standards for treatment?

Usually treatment is a shame...just a means for a politician to get kickbacks...

Who is the controller...who pays?

Look at all these broke states…Walmart going to be putting on these treatment programs.

Get them convicted and in the hammer of parole….

You know holistic…treat addiction and then give them worthwhile life options, then forgiveness!

Certainly a good job…
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#7 Jan 20, 2014
I’d double or triple the size of all institutions associated with the courts, police and social service agencies.

Honestly, I go full NSA style monitoring and recording of our lives for the purpose of eradicating drug addiction and their corruptions…like burglary and stickups!

A put a tough citizen panel over its for oversight.

And full transparency!

I give our government authorities a lot more power than they have now…along with a equivalent amount of transparency so the system won’t go corrupt itself.

And much more training and education to go along with the increase of power and authority!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Either you stop your addictions or spend the rest of your life in jail.

You'd be running from us for the rest of your life if you don't shake off your addictions!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Jan 20, 2014
And if somebody finally says I give up…I don’t want to be addicted anymore. I want a new life.

I make the government fully open up the gates with almost unlimited services and jobs to give a person like that this possibility.

Trust but verify would be the watch word…
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Davila found guilty
By HOWARD WEISS-TISMAN / Reformer Staff
Posted: 01/21/2014 03:00:00 AM EST

BRATTLEBORO - A jury found a Springfield, Mass. man guilty of two counts of selling heroin in the Brattleboro area, and he could spend up to 30 years in prison.
Julio Davila, 33, was found guilty, late Friday, of participating in the sale or dispensing of 200 milligrams or more of heroin, and of aiding in the sale or dispensing of one gram or more of heroin.
The jury returned its verdict Friday night following a four-day trial in Windham Superior Court.
Davila was facing four charges following a lengthy operation by the Southeastern Vermont Drug Task Force that included a series of controlled buys in West Brattleboro and Dummerston.
"The jury worked long and hard over the course of a complicated, four-day trial," said Windham County Deputy State's Attorney David Gartenstein. "We thank the members of the jury for their work and respect their decision."
The jury met into the night Friday, Gartenstein said, asking questions and watching videos of the controlled buys that were made by the Vermont State Police.
The trial opened on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Davila was being held since his arrest on Feb. 6, 2013 on $50,000 bail and Judge David Suntag increased that amount to $100,000 following his conviction.
Davila now awaits sentencing for the two felony convictions and Gartenstein said he could receive up to 30 years in prison for his role in the heroin sales.
Davila traveled up to Windham County from the Holyoke-Springfield, Mass. area between December 2012 and February 2013, the evidence showed, and took part in a a series of drug transactions that were under surveillance of the State Police drug task force.
The first three transactions took place off of Western Avenue while the final, and largest, sale happened outside the Exit 4 Sunoco gas station on the Dummerston-Putney town line.
The drug sale at the gas station included 160 bags of heroin.
Following the sale at the Sunoco station police stopped Davila and Brattleboro resident Joshua Hartwell. Davila had $1,100 in cash that had been marked by the Southeastern Vermont Drug Task Force while Hartwell had 40 bags of heroin and a $100 marked bill.
The trial was held in the same week that Gov. Peter Shumlin gave his State of the State address that focused exclusively on the growing problem of opiate addiction in Vermont.
Informants during the trial talked about their challenges in dealing with drug addiction, including the difficulty in finding treatment, Gartenstein said.
"The evidence at the trial strongly showed the damage caused in our community by heroin use," said Gartenstein. "A confidential informant talked about his heroin use, and the damage and injury it caused in his life, which was consistent with what Gov. Shumlin said in his State of the State address."
ECT To The Rescue

Rutland, VT

#11 Jan 21, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Either you stop your addictions or spend the rest of your life in jail, or at least have enforced ECT treatments.
You'd be running from us for the rest of your life if you don't shake off your addictions!
- yea, including ones like Topix Trolling Addiction
///
Video: California Democrat Becomes Internet Joke After Anti-Gun Press Conferenc

http://www.infowars.com/video-california-demo...
//
40's style incentive poster, put it on bulletin boards with Infowars.com at the bottom-

http://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarim...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#12 Jan 21, 2014
ECT To The Rescue wrote:
<quoted text>
- yea, including ones like Topix Trolling Addiction
///
Video: California Democrat Becomes Internet Joke After Anti-Gun Press Conferenc
http://www.infowars.com/video-california-demo...
//
40's style incentive poster, put it on bulletin boards with Infowars.com at the bottom-
http://static.infowars.com/politicalsidebarim...
Guns are for cowards!
Google Mia Pope

Rutland, VT

#13 Jan 21, 2014
ewe stupid f*ing ECT-needing Idiot
Patriots with firearms fought and died for ewe're f*ing Freedom!
http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artist...
go try and call Gunny Sarge Hartman a coward!

the official rifle creed->
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman%27s_Cre...
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace.
///
///

-“I swear eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.“- Thomas Jefferson

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria)

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
- Thomas Jefferson

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Something is wrong with you.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Jan 24, 2014
New Hampshire police say 1 dead of overdose, heroin spikes

By LYNNE TUOHY / Associated Press
Posted: 01/24/2014 03:00:00 AM EST

PORTSMOUTH, N.H.-- One of three heroin overdose victims rushed to the hospital in the span of 24 hours has died, according to Portsmouth police, and law enforcement officials say heroin use statewide is growing at an alarming rate.

"It is an epidemic in no uncertain terms," Portsmouth police captain Mike Schwartz said Thursday, after confirming the death of a 37-year-old man who died after being hospitalized Wednesday. Schwartz declined to release the man's name or comment on the conditions of the other two overdose victims.

The man is likely not the first heroin overdose fatality of the new year. Kim Fallon, chief forensic investigator for the state Medical Examiner, said her office is awaiting toxicology results on several deaths in January in which heroin overdoses are suspected.

At least 61 people died of heroin overdoses in 2013, compared with 38 the previous year, Fallon said.

Assistant Attorney General James Vara said Thursday the spike in heroin use over the past few years is showing no sign of tapering off.

"It's growing at an alarming rate throughout the entire state of New Hampshire and is causing a myriad of crimes," Vera said. "Burglaries and robberies are all up. It doesn't seem to be stopping."

Schwartz said the overdoses and death in Portsmouth prompted him to issue his first ever public warning to heroin users about what may be a highly potent or tainted batch of the drug.

"Our number one priority is keeping people safe and alive," Schwartz said, noting that three heroin overdoses in the span of a day in a small city like Portsmouth suggests a connection.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#16 Feb 22, 2014
Our toursty news media has let us down so huge.

"In Keene, nine people died from drug overdoses in 2013, six from heroin, police said."
Mike Mlligan

Brattleboro, VT

#17 Feb 25, 2014
If 9 people died in Keene from heroin overdoses in 2013...if the same percentage hold true throughout NH, then 531 people have died of heroin overdoses.

In 2013 90 people have died in vehicle crashes...it been increasing for the last two years.
Flat Lander

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2014
Won't be long before Molly &Heroin are the Queen & King of the Prom?
Mike Mlligan

Brattleboro, VT

#20 Feb 26, 2014
Hmm?
Mike Mullian

Brattleboro, VT

#21 Feb 27, 2014
NH says 64 people died from Heroin last year, What the hell is going on in keene? That is 14% of the heroin deaths in NH and Keene is only 1.8% of our population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Dummerston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New A... (Sep '12) 1 hr Ha hahahaha 41
Just another religious criminal 1 hr and another 23
Ayn Rand 7 hr reality 33
Ostruction of Justce in Vernon? 7 hr Serpico 2
When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Deny All H... (Mar '14) Thu reality 138
Truth reason knowledge (Dec '12) Thu reality 555
Tectonic Shift (Dec '12) Thu reality 424

West Dummerston News Video

West Dummerston Dating
Find my Match

West Dummerston Jobs

West Dummerston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE