First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#24 Mar 25, 2014
I remember the good old days in around 1991 and 1992 when I was slipping the Reformer stolen document from high official in Vermont Yankee. We made all them officials at VY and the NRC jump with terror!

The employees of Vermont Yankee to to joke, "the accurate plant plan of the day was already in the Brattleboro Reformer a day before it was posted at the plant".
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#25 Mar 25, 2014
But I am just the nut at the foot of the bridge wearing a halo!
hmm

Jackson, MO

#26 Mar 25, 2014
snitch? more like a whining menopausal bitch. blablablablabla
non stop day and night. Mike Mulligan what is your true malfunction?
i'll bet it's trying to imitate a mature man. want to fix my typos now too?
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#27 Mar 25, 2014
At least I got the balls to use my real name. Not like somebody I know!
hmm

Jackson, MO

#28 Mar 25, 2014
sure you got balls alright. shame is goes along with your ED. think it has anything to do with riding that bike?
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#29 Mar 25, 2014
You know, like a reporters instinct when something doesn’t fit. I don't know what isn’t Kosher yet…but here is one more swipe at it. So let me get this straight mike, you plead guilty to:“reckless conduct, disorderly conduct, and two counts of criminal mischief. Reckless conduct is a felony. He also received a ticket for littering.”

That would have got me to say, I pled guilty to the one class B criminal mischief. And you idiots, I never was convicted of littering with a “Build New Bridge” sign on public property. It was a utterly a stupid charge by the police.
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#30 Mar 25, 2014
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#31 Mar 25, 2014
Lots of people over the years both pro and con wrote and called up the Reformer asking them to write a story about the guy protesting on the Brattleboro bridge. I have no idea they refused to interview me. People stopped on the side of the road or pulled off the road saying they informed the Reformer about me wishing a story.
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#32 Mar 25, 2014
You see, I think it is evil to have any not attached boards on a bridge 30 feet over a river. You need not have a reason why it is terribly neglectful. My best guess at a accident would be my bike would catch a wobbly board and kick it up into my wheels. It makes me fall off the bike and this breaks my neck. You say how probable is that, further many people would be looking forward to this accident.

How about a few winters ago where the Hinsdale town snow plow machine attempted to plow the snow off walkway. He flipped up one loose board, then a whole set of loose boards. The big machine fell in the hole and almost killed the driver as they almost went in the Connecticut river.

I am just saying, these loose boards and for very long periods of time, it is a very complex situation. It is very unlikely you can think up all the possibilities with somebody getting hurt over loose boards. There is more opertunities than you think.

Another one we thought about is a big person in a battery operated wheel chair. A board come loose, tips him over. Again his weight causes him to break his neck or suffocate when his head hits a stanchion.

Just because you can’t think of a threat to human life and limb…it is because you can’t see or think up all the possible scenarios.

Loose public walkway boards should always be considered extremely dangerous because your slice of experience or time observing events or possibilities on a particular walkway is very thin.

Who would ever think a snow machine would plow up loose boards on the bridge nearly throwing a driver into the Connecticut River drink.
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#33 Mar 25, 2014
The Brattleboro bridge on the north side in the middle of the boardwalk span. There is a big space of rather newly replace boards compared to the rest. That is the hole where the snow plow machine went through.

That is why the bridge walkway aren't plowed in the winters. The pedestrians are force to walk in the dangerously narrow roads in the winters. Or they walk on the boardwalk with snow and ice…it’s break a foot weather really.

You see how complex this gets. The loose board and fear of plowing the bridge boardwalk has forced increase risk onto other incident people not even walking on the loose boardwalk planks.
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#34 Mar 25, 2014
I mean, I have way more observable experience on the bridge than most people. This gives me cues even I have a extremely thin slice of all observable time on the bridge…much events and opportunities get by my prying eyes.

How many severe car or vehicle dents or severely bent iron members are there on the bridge…how times have vehicles hit the bridge hard.

I count 17 severe impacts! There are many tens of thousands unaccountable accidents not reported on these bridges. Unaccountable $100,000s of dollars of damage!c

It is a unseen tax on you!
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#35 Mar 26, 2014
Everyone in Hinsdale thinks the story being run two days in a row…Mike, they are running over you two days in a row with a pavement roller. Once is enough.

I didn’t find it on their internet site yet…have to go out and get a paper.
Michael J Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#36 Mar 26, 2014
Right, bringing a crow bar implies violent premeditation. It didn’t go down like that and the police knew that. But it made a pretty story in the newspaper for the police!

Everything about this including the courts and even my lawyer…it didn’t matter what my true motivations were. This is the law of the courts of NH and at the whim of the NH politicians…

It is a grave Constitutional error…

I am telling you justice isn’t the so called rule-of-law…it is way bigger than that and something almost unquantifiable.

It is some thing deep in ever human often not even expressed. It is a cousins to forgiveness…you can’t rule or law out justice or forgiveness. It is something that only occurs deep in a human heart and no electron microscope can ever detect its making. it. It just occurs out of nowhere.
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#37 Mar 26, 2014
Well, it’s a attribute of god.
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#38 Mar 26, 2014
The newspaper is a incarnation of evil itself.

Cause of your not constantly fighting for justice, then you are fighting against justice...
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#39 Mar 26, 2014
For the record…justice is for those who has the power to write down the record of history. Most grave injustices begins and remains in our lives without ever getting written down. All injustices are about powerless peoples' inability to get their record written down in the history of life!
Keystone Cop- Nuketards

Rutland, VT

#40 Mar 26, 2014
did ewe drop a pump mikey?
Suspicious object at Vermont Yankee resembled pipe bomb, employees reported
http://www.reformer.com/ci_25388901/suspiciou...
The officer recommended that the security manager and superintendent call in the bomb squad. Against the advice of the police, Entergy employees duct taped a piece of string to the pipe, stood back and pulled the string to see if it "went off," according to the report.

/
^hmmm, I heard about this pathetic idiocy event at VY on the radio but there's no post about it here and even the Topix Brattleboro News 'roboblogger' didn't cover it
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#41 Mar 26, 2014
Michael Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#42 Mar 26, 2014
Keystone Cop- Nuketards wrote:
did ewe drop a pump mikey?
Suspicious object at Vermont Yankee resembled pipe bomb, employees reported
http://www.reformer.com/ci_25388901/suspiciou...
The officer recommended that the security manager and superintendent call in the bomb squad. Against the advice of the police, Entergy employees duct taped a piece of string to the pipe, stood back and pulled the string to see if it "went off," according to the report.
/
^hmmm, I heard about this pathetic idiocy event at VY on the radio but there's no post about it here and even the Topix Brattleboro News 'roboblogger' didn't cover it
Who cares, they are shutting down.

Let them die with dignity!
The Old String Pull Trick

Rutland, VT

#43 Mar 26, 2014
uhm, they ruin whatever 'dignity' they might have had themselves with such nuttery going on there!
What's next at the Vernon Nuclear Nuthouse? A discarded bag lunch gets the Bomb Squad to blow it up, one with an egg salad sandwich in it, and they all have egg on their faces?!!?

Yes the DirtyBomb is to finally Shut Down, but there's Still the problem with all the waste
but of course that's a problem with ALL the waste from ALL the DirtyBombs aka nuclear power plants in country and the world
The deadly radiation of the nuke waste doesn't just 'die'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Dummerston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vermonts new economy (Jun '14) 18 hr Community Disorga... 67
New Hampshire Buying Russian Coal for Generation Thu March Winds 3
Balint: Raising a glass to millenials Thu March Winds 3
Vermont Yankee prepares to power down Thu Arnie 10
God is coming SOON! (Apr '07) Thu Maranatha 131
Vermont Yankee: Regional organizations release ... Wed March Winds 1
Everyone's Books celebrates 30 years Dec 23 March Winds 1

West Dummerston News Video

West Dummerston Dating
Find my Match