Who is buying Obamacare: the Numbers

Who is buying Obamacare: the Numbers

Posted in the West Dummerston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True Liberal

Bennington, VT

#1 Jan 13, 2014
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Only a true liberal or socialist could still believe after the start of this debacle that bigger government is better at things that the private sector does.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Your batting average still sucks!
I Know More Than You

New Boston, NH

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Joe ShitForBrains wrote:
Only a true liberal or socialist could still believe after the start of this debacle that bigger government is better at things that the private sector does.
<flush>

Enjoy your neighbors Alex and FoxNewsIdiot.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#5 Jan 14, 2014
The republicans would be 1000 worst...
True Liberal

Bennington, VT

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
Only a true liberal or socialist could still believe after the start of this debacle that bigger government is better at things that the private sector does.
True liberals are not socialists. They are the opposite of socialist. Remember that our founding fathers were all practicing what was called "liberalism" and it's primary tenant was freedom from government. Government to them was a necessary evil and the real threat to freedom was a growing government.

"Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress."

Today, the people who most often call themselves "liberal" aren't really liberal at all as they most definitely are interested in finding ways to limit freedom. They want to have government control almost all of your life with the exception of women's right to have an abortion, a persons right to do drugs, or a persons right to sleep with someone of the same sex.
True Liberal

Bennington, VT

#7 Jan 14, 2014
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
<flush>
Enjoy your neighbors Alex and FoxNewsIdiot.
Do you realize how not liberal you really are? Of course not.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
The republicans would be times 1000 worst...
times
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Jan 14, 2014
True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
True liberals are not socialists. They are the opposite of socialist. Remember that our founding fathers were all practicing what was called "liberalism" and it's primary tenant was freedom from government. Government to them was a necessary evil and the real threat to freedom was a growing government.
"Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress."
Today, the people who most often call themselves "liberal" aren't really liberal at all as they most definitely are interested in finding ways to limit freedom. They want to have government control almost all of your life with the exception of women's right to have an abortion, a persons right to do drugs, or a persons right to sleep with someone of the same sex.
This guy is a Ludite!
I Know More Than You

Bennington, VT

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a Ludite!
And you hate freedom.
Freedom From Nukedom

Rutland, VT

#11 Jan 14, 2014
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
<flush>
Enjoy your neighbors Alex and FoxNewsIdiot.
-enjoy ewe're fellow comade/nut- mikey
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#12 Jan 14, 2014
True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
True liberals are not socialists. They are the opposite of socialist. Remember that our founding fathers were all practicing what was called "liberalism" and it's primary tenant was freedom from government. Government to them was a necessary evil and the real threat to freedom was a growing government.
"Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress."
Today, the people who most often call themselves "liberal" aren't really liberal at all as they most definitely are interested in finding ways to limit freedom. They want to have government control almost all of your life with the exception of women's right to have an abortion, a persons right to do drugs, or a persons right to sleep with someone of the same sex.
You missed the "or" professor.
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#13 Jan 14, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
Your batting average still sucks!
Maybe so. But for one brief moment I was in the "show"!! Ahhhh. The smell of the fresh cut grass. The sound of the bat hitting the ball. Even if it was not my bat.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#14 Jan 14, 2014
I Know More Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
And you hate freedom.
I fight for freedom...freedom from lies and dishonesty!
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so. But for one brief moment I was in the "show"!! Ahhhh. The smell of the fresh cut grass. The sound of the bat hitting the ball. Even if it was not my bat.
Now I understand!
Joe Shlabotnik

Claremont, NH

#16 Jan 14, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand!
When the new season comes around, take in a game. Minor league games are better sometimes than the "show". I remember seeing Ken Griffey Jr. when he was only 19, and it was clear how good he was. Go to Manchester....you will see future stars and a few Shlabotniks.
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#17 Jan 14, 2014
If you gave me a job I could :)
Mike Mulligan

Brattleboro, VT

#18 Jan 15, 2014
Mike Mulligan wrote:
If you gave me a job I could :)
You can get a job selling peanuts at the game.
Jimmy Carter

Rutland, VT

#20 Jan 16, 2014
mikey works for peanuts right here on Bratt Topix!
he and his fellow comrade IKMTY get plenty of peanuts here, not as many as they deserve tho
dimbulbs & lemons too
/
technically peanut king Jimmy Carter could run again for prez since he was a one-termer

Prez Soetoro has threatened to trash the Constitution even More by unconstitutional Executive Orders
http://www.infowars.com/obama-announces-plan-...
I Know More Tham IKMTY

Brattleboro, VT

#21 Jan 16, 2014
Jimmy Carter wrote:
mikey works for peanuts right here on Bratt Topix!
he and his fellow comrade IKMTY get plenty of peanuts here, not as many as they deserve tho
dimbulbs & lemons too
/
technically peanut king Jimmy Carter could run again for prez since he was a one-termer
Prez Soetoro has threatened to trash the Constitution even More by unconstitutional Executive Orders
http://www.infowars.com/obama-announces-plan-...
Carter is happy that people are starting to consider Obama a worse president than him. And they are right. They will forever be mentioned together as weak leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Dummerston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... (Apr '14) Apr 20 Radio Flyer 3016 20
News Man charged with inappropriately touching child Apr 7 Anonymous 1
News Former employee suing Mack Molding over alleged... Jan '18 Comrade Sanders 2
Naulakha (Aug '14) Aug '14 Brian Harris 1
News Dummerston questions park-and-ride project (Sep '13) Sep '13 flat lander 1
Debate: Casey Anthony - West Dummerston, VT (Sep '11) Sep '11 flowd 1
News Dummerston grange honors Jean Momaney (Aug '10) Aug '10 jean momaney 1

West Dummerston Jobs

Personal Finance

West Dummerston Mortgages