AVIVA OPEN: U.S. Headquarters holds grand opening at new facility

Full story: WHOtv

A peaceful stream runs through the backyard. Nearby, stone benches surround a cozy fire pit.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Mike

Selbyville, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Congratulations to Aviva for their new headquarters. It opened the same day that the school that I work at sent an email saying they won't provide tissues for students.
RANDO

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

President and CEO Chris Littlefield should be on tour with the PGA,his golf game is unbelievable.
Jen

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Mike wrote:
Congratulations to Aviva for their new headquarters. It opened the same day that the school that I work at sent an email saying they won't provide tissues for students.
Mike, that's just sad.
dave

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Mike wrote:
Sorry man, but I don't care. Pay for your own tissues, you cheap...! No wonder teachers are being laid off. Schools have to buy tissues for the students. Never heard of such a thing. Buying tissues has blown your buget.
RANDO

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

My kids have been taking tissues to school for years now plus sanitary wipes and other items.
dave

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I haven't had kids in school for about ten years, but I do remember, while in primary grades, this long list of items they needed before starting in the fall and one of them was tissue to keep in their desk.

After thinking over what Mike said, and I am not sure about junior (middle) or senior grades whether the students, teacher or the school provided tissues. If that is the case, I am sorry man. Can I buy a box of tissue for you if that is the problem? Then I understand completely where you are coming from.

I do want to say Kudos to AVIVA for their willingness to open up this new facility and keeping their people moving forward instead of backward like Principal is doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Des Moines Discussions

Search the West Des Moines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know JEFFREY RICH Scam around the DES MO... (Apr '09) Thu No more scams 11
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Jul 5 Go Blue Forever 139
Review: Wild Orchid (Jan '10) Jun 20 Jennifer 13
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones May '14 Dr Joe Revis Phd 1
Debate: Marijuana - West Des Moines, IA (Aug '10) May '14 Anonymous 29
Ticket's in the mail: Red-light cameras questioned (Mar '09) Apr '14 HydroG 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Des Moines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••