Black WDM bar patrons settle discrimination suit

Dec 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Http

Two black men who filed a class-action discrimination lawsuit against a West Des Moines bar have settled their claim.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2010
justhefacts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Cant blame the bar owner for protecting his business. Historically across the Nation when a neighborhood bar turns from white to black the neighborhood will values will go down.

Its happened in my town over and over again.

Next comes more drugs,crime,knifing, shootings, murder.

Yep thats the track record when the white flight takes place...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

justhefacts wrote:
Cant blame the bar owner for protecting his business. Historically across the Nation when a neighborhood bar turns from white to black the neighborhood will values will go down.
Its happened in my town over and over again.
Next comes more drugs,crime,knifing, shootings, murder.
Yep thats the track record when the white flight takes place...
Not just a neighborhood but also a country.
JonB

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"Not just a neighborhood but also a country."

The country was doomed from the day "the beast (honkies, t-shirt boy, ofay, whitey, paddy, wops, etc..) was thrown out of Eurasia. It has never been the same, ask the Shawnee, Cherokee, Garifuna (Black Carib), Chippewa, Cree, etc......

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

justhefacts wrote:
Cant blame the bar owner for protecting his business. Historically across the Nation when a neighborhood bar turns from white to black the neighborhood will values will go down.
Its happened in my town over and over again.
Next comes more drugs,crime,knifing, shootings, murder.
Yep thats the track record when the white flight takes place...
black men are always the bad ones, people don't change

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
black men are always the bad ones, people don't change
Which are talking about? Blacks or people?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 18, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
Which are talking about? Blacks or people?
PEOPLE who arent' black.
Always blaming black people of bad things on this society

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE who arent' black.
Always blaming black people of bad things on this society
It's well earned.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 19, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well earned.
obviously I'm not agree, but what more can I expect of racist people like you? I have never been refused access to a public place for my skin color, but you don't understand just put this situation to the inverse, would you like to do the same?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously I'm not agree, but what more can I expect of racist people like you? I have never been refused access to a public place for my skin color, but you don't understand just put this situation to the inverse, would you like to do the same?
If whites did the damage to this country that you people do I wouldn't blame discrimination.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 21, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
If whites did the damage to this country that you people do I wouldn't blame discrimination.
mmmm I see, so do you found ALL black individuals as criminals or delinquents in this society?, and is necesary exclude them, stop to generalize kid, I repeat, have never been refused access to a public place for my skin color, the question is ¿why? Is it a race issue or a problem of individuals?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 21, 2010
 
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm I see, so do you found ALL black individuals as criminals or delinquents in this society?, and is necesary exclude them, stop to generalize kid, I repeat, have never been refused access to a public place for my skin color, the question is ¿why? Is it a race issue or a problem of individuals?
Not all cockroaches have gotten in my house to destroy it. But I still step on every one I see.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 21, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all cockroaches have gotten in my house to destroy it. But I still step on every one I see.
So sad for you fearful guy

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 22, 2010
 
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad for you fearful guy
It's been sad for every decent American since you were allowed to integrate in 1964.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 22, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been sad for every decent American since you were allowed to integrate in 1964.
Calm down Captain Fear, go to wear your white custome, klansman

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 22, 2010
 
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Captain Fear, go to wear your white custome, klansman
Things were a lot better when we had klansmen to deal with the scum of society.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 22, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
Things were a lot better when we had klansmen to deal with the scum of society.
go to play your banjo suffered man

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 22, 2010
 
Fabrizio wrote:
<quoted text>
go to play your banjo suffered man
Go sell some coke Columbian.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 23, 2010
 
CaptainCalm wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sell some coke Columbian.
easy answers for an easy mentality, good bye loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Des Moines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boys soccer results (Apr '07) Aug 20 becca 5
Follow Aug 20 guacomolotimez 1
Review: Wild Orchid (Jan '10) Aug 15 Burned 14
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 11 Go Blue Forever 63
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Aug 8 Rick 145
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones Jul 24 Dr Joe Revis Phd 4
Anyone know JEFFREY RICH Scam around the DES MO... (Apr '09) Jul '14 No more scams 11

Search the West Des Moines Forum:
•••
•••
•••

West Des Moines Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Des Moines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Des Moines News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Des Moines
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••