Free Passes for Champagne - A very en...

Free Passes for Champagne - A very enjoyable Gentlemen Club

Posted in the West Deptford Forum

Chris

Plainview, NY

#1 Nov 28, 2009
I started visiting Champagne since it opened recently. I have been to many clubs in PA and NJ and this is, IMHO, one of the very best.

It really is a great place to unwind, Bring Your Own beverage, very very friendly girls and all around friendly, easy going and welcoming atmosphere.

I made friends with the owner and she is really a down to earth wonderful lady. I said I would spread the word and she handed me free passes for first time visitors.

I will be glad to share free passes with anyone interested (She said a scan is acceptable as a Free Pass). Just send me a friendly e-mail at: westdeptfordguy@gmail.com.

Have a great Weekend.

Chris
Lola

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
I went for a job first nite was slow but the club is awsome I'm thinking about going back I use to work at a club called carnival books as peaches but I will be going back to champagne asap see ya then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Deptford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweeney Arrested For DUI (Apr '17) Apr '17 Ben 1
Senator Stephen Sweeney is an Alcoholic (Mar '17) Mar '17 Horse 1
Hit and run black car today at westwood motor l... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Stormin Norman 1
Sweeney is Trash (Feb '17) Feb '17 PWT 1
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Animale 2
News Man Charged With Taped Beating (Apr '16) Apr '16 blech 1
News Keeping faith in Catholic education (Apr '15) Oct '15 Stevens Slongster 61

West Deptford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Deptford Mortgages