Barnstable District Court

Dec 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cape Cod Times

RICHARDS, Thomas E., 45, 8 John Ewer Road, Sandwich; two counts statutory child rape, seven counts indecent assault and battery of a person 14 years and older, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon , assault and battery and providing alcohol to a minor, Dec.

Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned parent

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

f u meagan wrote:
pretty much everyone that really knows u hates u. u have been kicked out of everywhere u have ever lived in your life. why? because everyone hates you. meagan you are crazy "literally" your shrink even thinks so. i just hope that when you grow old you regret this, and when you finally pass away hopefully the lord forgives all of your many many sins and allows you into his home...then again enjoy hell you miserable "see you text tuesday"...i say this in the nicest way possible :)
oh, and by the way, nobody hates meagan.People hate your aunt and uncle that have messed up her life. you need to open your eyes dude! You call yourself her brother? shame on you!
blah blah blah

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

concerned parent dont be upset because tom was found not guilty. I believe someone posted on here before "guilty until proven innocent" well he has now been proven innocent...why is that? because it NEVER HAPPENED! and meagan did a pretty good job proving she was a liar on the witness stand, not to mention the interesting conversations she was having in the "victim assistance room" that may have been accidently recorded in the background while i was taking a video of the birds outside
Cape cod sux

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Tammy and tommy are the nicest people I ever met and most of the people commenting have no lives and live off drama so fuvk u all u don't kno shit about Tom and tammy
Cape Cod citizen

Pocasset, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

I was very good friends with tommy, knew his wife very well too. I would spend my Saturday nights over Tommy's house drinking and thought he acted a little strange around his niece and friends but thought it may have been all in my head. One night he mentioned how he would do anything to go back and time and have sex with as many pre-teens as possible. He also mentioned that nothing compares to 16 year old p*s*y . The last straw was when I spent the night at his home, we were both very intoxicated. He gave 3 underage girls Xanax and told them it would help with the hangover. One of them passed out and he brought her into his room. I was very drunk and went home. Reality of what had occurred didn't hit me till the next day or so. Tammy was always well aware of his did functional behavior. She condoned it. I also was on Tommy's computer and happen to see pictures of his niece in her underwear in a secret folder. I thought at the time maybe she uploaded them but now that I think about it he was spying on his niece and sexually abusing her for years. Thomas Richards of sandwich MA is guilty and is a child mollesting/rapist who deserves to be incarcerated. I was his friend for years and I strongly believe this. I know it to be true. The justice system has its flaws and tommy spend thousands on a lawyer, that's why he lost his house. He got tried separately on each charge/girl and a different jury for each charge. The jury had no knowledge of the other victims and/or charges. The jury was not able to see the big picture or sequence of event that took place. Very sad if you ask me. Meagan is such a sweet heart. You people who r insulting her r in human and truly evil
better informed then most

Mashpee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Hhmm well great news good "friend" I no you are not, for one you said you stayed over but then you say you left also tracking your ip address and forwarding to authorities by your statement you would be an accessory I have been on there comp fixed a few times even, never had photos other thing you claim no on else did! so enjoy your life stirring up things you have no true knowledge of but if you would ever care to debate this I would gladly do so to many people have said what they "know" and yet most of them have had many incorrect "facts" oh by the way this is Dave so say something to me sometime you know me well right?
Cape Cod citizen wrote:
I was very good friends with tommy, knew his wife very well too. I would spend my Saturday nights over Tommy's house drinking and thought he acted a little strange around his niece and friends but thought it may have been all in my head. One night he mentioned how he would do anything to go back and time and have sex with as many pre-teens as possible. He also mentioned that nothing compares to 16 year old p*s*y . The last straw was when I spent the night at his home, we were both very intoxicated. He gave 3 underage girls Xanax and told them it would help with the hangover. One of them passed out and he brought her into his room. I was very drunk and went home. Reality of what had occurred didn't hit me till the next day or so. Tammy was always well aware of his did functional behavior. She condoned it. I also was on Tommy's computer and happen to see pictures of his niece in her underwear in a secret folder. I thought at the time maybe she uploaded them but now that I think about it he was spying on his niece and sexually abusing her for years. Thomas Richards of sandwich MA is guilty and is a child mollesting/rapist who deserves to be incarcerated. I was his friend for years and I strongly believe this. I know it to be true. The justice system has its flaws and tommy spend thousands on a lawyer, that's why he lost his house. He got tried separately on each charge/girl and a different jury for each charge. The jury had no knowledge of the other victims and/or charges. The jury was not able to see the big picture or sequence of event that took place. Very sad if you ask me. Meagan is such a sweet heart. You people who r insulting her r in human and truly evil
Interesting Thread

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 24

Can we have an update? What happened to Tommy and his Wife? How is Meaghan? How's her crack head mom? Enquiring minds want to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Dennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Cape lawyer, ex-con Barry Kane dies Aug 12 Ted 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
Barnstable District Court (Sep '12) Jul 28 poison62 5
Looking for Apr '14 Wayne Swanson 1
Review: Jaynie's Consignment Shoppe Apr '14 Rosary 2
David Pierce out on parole Apr '14 Usmc 1

Search the West Dennis Forum:
•••

West Dennis News Video

•••
West Dennis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••