600,000 ecstasy pills found in West C...

600,000 ecstasy pills found in West Covina home

There are 27 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jul 22, 2010, titled 600,000 ecstasy pills found in West Covina home. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Police and federal officials arrested a West Covina man Thursday on suspicion of possessing about 600,000 ecstasy pills for sale, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Does that make sense?”

Since: Apr 10

Planet Earth

#1 Jul 22, 2010
That's one heck of a party.

Since: Aug 09

Covina/San Dimas

#2 Jul 22, 2010
This is wonderful news and a huge bust. This guy just lost at least 3 million dollars! Ecstasy is a huge problem in the area and this means less pills to wind up in the hands of local teenagers. Until a new shipment comes in from Mexico of course!
Big Huero

Midway City, CA

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Local school officials would probably never admit it, but ecstasy is a BIG problem right now and NO it's not coming from Mexico. It is coming in from Canada. This investigation targeted Asian gangsters.
eye on things

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Beverly Hills has narco agents?
DESERT RAT

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Who counted them?
Lil Puppet

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Man was suppose to score tonight. I wanted to pop my pill!!!
Woozer

Superior, MT

#9 Jul 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
This is wonderful news and a huge bust. This guy just lost at least 3 million dollars! Ecstasy is a huge problem in the area and this means less pills to wind up in the hands of local teenagers. Until a new shipment comes in from Mexico of course!
Sorry Grrrr To bust your Tea Party bubble, but MDMA comes from Northern Europe, usually in shipments of 100k or more. To big cities, then transferred in wholesale amounts to suburban areas and used in "Raves" or Clubs. Despite all of our negative opinions of the drug trafficking in Mexico, only to boost our stigmas about minorities, you are mistaking in assuming MDMA comes from Mexico. It comes from White Northern Europeans, bringing them over in suitcases from The Netherlands and Belgium made by chemists in white lab coats.
Again, sorry I'm just trying to help...you know I stand up for the Pot smokers and the Heroin users that directly benefit from the Mexican Drug Cartels.

source:
http://www.narconon.ca/drug-info-ecstasy2.htm

Covina/San Dimas

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Big Huero wrote:
Local school officials would probably never admit it, but ecstasy is a BIG problem right now and NO it's not coming from Mexico. It is coming in from Canada. This investigation targeted Asian gangsters.
I'm a "local school official" and I admit it's a problem. Most of my co-workers agree but they won't admit it to the parents. The kids use this stuff at school all of the time and it's rampant on my campus. It's usually sold for 5 or 10 bucks a hit or traded for a Xanax pill. This is what your kids could be using their lunch money on! Can you imagine the zombies walking around unable to learn in class? Most of the teachers are totally oblivious to this and they just let the kids keep their heads down on the desk all day.

Another part of the problem is that our schools do not the enforce the zero tolerance policy that they claim. Smoking pot on campus- three day suspension. Selling drugs on campus and caught with a roll of 20's and little baggies filled, along with confessions from their buyers???-Not necessarily an expulsion. Most of these kids come back within a week. Districts don't want to lose out on the money we receive from the state to have them on campus... even if it means putting many lives at risk. It disgusts me. Sure these are "kids" and they deserve grace, but they also need some consequences. I don't see this problem going away any time soon.
BARNYARD PIMP

United States

#11 Jul 23, 2010
eye on things wrote:
Beverly Hills has narco agents?
Thats because its a joint effort including Detective Eddie Murphy and the Beverly Hills police and their vehicles minus the BANANA .
John t

West Covina, CA

#12 Jul 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
What makes you think Extacy comes from Mexico?Not flaming just curious thats all.I always thought it came from Europe or something.
FilmX

Orange, CA

#13 Jul 23, 2010
DESERT RAT wrote:
Who counted them?
Haha..Well said
Little Squirtl

Los Olivos, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2010
"Beverly Hills police declined to release any information about what they were doing in other jurisdictions"

They were doing Police work and serving a warrant. What do you think they have to stop at the city limit?
You Tribune writers live in a cave.

Covina/San Dimas

#15 Jul 23, 2010
John t wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Extacy comes from Mexico?Not flaming just curious thats all.I always thought it came from Europe or something.
All the fun stuff comes from Mexico duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh ;)

Covina/San Dimas

#16 Jul 23, 2010
Ya'll better stop buying that Euro crap or the Zetas will come find you!!!

http://exiledonline.com/the-economy-is-bad-fo...

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17 Jul 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "local school official" and I admit it's a problem. Most of my co-workers agree but they won't admit it to the parents. The kids use this stuff at school all of the time and it's rampant on my campus. It's usually sold for 5 or 10 bucks a hit or traded for a Xanax pill. This is what your kids could be using their lunch money on! Can you imagine the zombies walking around unable to learn in class? Most of the teachers are totally oblivious to this and they just let the kids keep their heads down on the desk all day.
Another part of the problem is that our schools do not the enforce the zero tolerance policy that they claim. Smoking pot on campus- three day suspension. Selling drugs on campus and caught with a roll of 20's and little baggies filled, along with confessions from their buyers???-Not necessarily an expulsion. Most of these kids come back within a week. Districts don't want to lose out on the money we receive from the state to have them on campus... even if it means putting many lives at risk. It disgusts me. Sure these are "kids" and they deserve grace, but they also need some consequences. I don't see this problem going away any time soon.
What school district are you an "official" in?
Huh

West Covina, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you informed the police of the problem?
John t

West Covina, CA

#19 Jul 23, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
All the fun stuff comes from Mexico duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh ;)
lol I hear ya :)

Covina/San Dimas

#20 Jul 23, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you informed the police of the problem?
The police know of the problem. We have a school resource officer.

Sharrpie, I don't want to say what district. Sorry.
DJSUBLIMINAL69

West Covina, CA

#21 Jul 23, 2010
GOOD DEAL
HONOR

United States

#22 Jul 24, 2010
Great Job to all involved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 1 hr SAD NLB 2,747
West Covina tagging 2 hr SAD NLB 1
Blanket surveillance Japan OKs 2 hr being safe 1
150 years still alive 2 hr corn cobb 1
South El Monte Just like Baldwin Park in Contracts 3 hr Truth is Here 4
BPCA Facebook has posted official Abuse Letter ... 3 hr Truth 3
Maywood Story BP city all over again 4 hr Wow This is BAD 1

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance