Prosecutors seek death penalty for gang member

Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Prosecutors believe an Azusa gang member should be sentenced to death for his role in four slayings that occurred during a five-year span between 1999 and 2004.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
varrio happy homes grande

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

TOWNSMEN wrote:
<quoted text>ALL THIS PAPERWORK U HAVE U SOUND LIKE PEANUTS SECERTARY. BITCH ASS TAKING CARE OF ALL THEIR PAPERWORK.U THINK CAUSE U RUN A WILA FOR SOMEONE THATS MAKES U SOMEONE.O.K.NOW UR CALLING SHOTS.U LAME ,GOT A HARD ON FOR PASSING A WILA,BITCH ASS.U REALLY NEED TO BE SCHOOLED THE WAY THE STREETS AND THE PINTA WORK.U KNOW HOW STUPID U SOUND.LEARN UR ABC'S BEFORE U TYPE SHIT.TOWNSMEN GANG SGV
these other fools don't know how it really is homie, that's right that fool can't even spell, way to school that puto
bleed blue

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Judged:

What would jesus do?
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Judged:

bleed blue wrote:
What would jesus do?
He would be flipping over some tables at this point and casting the demons out of these sick individuals. Oh and perhaps take away their eyesight so they could no longer shoot people in the back.
AZUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

Azusa 13 locos
AZUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

Nephilim, I don't know who you think you are but you don't know me or what Im about. Id get down with you any day and I would not need anyone to back me up. You are just a lame who talks over the computer. You have probably been victimized by the homies because you are a punk. You were probably in the county and someone took your manhood lame. Keep hiding behind your computer.
AZUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

Hey Killer and the homie from Townsmen. Whats up homies. I know you fools have been at war for years and probably always will be but I cant really comment on that because we have never really had any issues with Puente or Townsmen. Ive known good homies from both varrios and all I can say about that is stay down and keep representing the SUR GANGSTERS VALLE! AZUSA 13
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

AZUSA wrote:
Nephilim, I don't know who you think you are but you don't know me or what Im about. Id get down with you any day and I would not need anyone to back me up. You are just a lame who talks over the computer. You have probably been victimized by the homies because you are a punk. You were probably in the county and someone took your manhood lame. Keep hiding behind your computer.
I take it from another one of your threads you are a gang banger. So I do know what you are about. You are a loser who needs a gang to back them up. And you will always be a loser.

I have never been to prison so I guess you are one up on me ...... I am probably 2 to 3 times your age and have seen way too much of your filth.

Hiding behind a computer you say. Is that like driving down the street and shooting someone in the back?

Coward!
AZUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Judged:

You just hate mexicans because the homies are putting it down on your people. AZUSA SGV
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

Judged:

AZUSA wrote:
You just hate mexicans because the homies are putting it down on your people. AZUSA SGV
I have Mexican friends and students. Great people and many are very dedicated Americans who have served this country with distinction. Nice try with the race card though. It always seems to get played when all else fails.

The only people I dislike, are gang bangers of any color. And truth is you low lifes are finally getting what you deserve.
AZUSA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

A13
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

AZUSA wrote:
A13
=low-life scumbags!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

LAME!!!!!!!!!!
Erica Contreras

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

I went to school with Steven(Ralph) he was at one point a nice and quiet guy.He was even on the football team. Guess he had no family or friends to lead him in the right direction and went to the Gang life, it's a shame.
fenise luna

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

was fenise luna mikes luna sister
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

Well it looks like he is getting the fancy chair. Bye homie!
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

Can't say h o m i e ?
annonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

well, first of all if someone kills someone they of course should have consequences but then when i think of it again i question myself "What if that was my brother or uncle who got killed by him" ? Thats when i really think of it i really don't know how i would react...
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Judged:

Azusa 13 = scum of society and cowards. We will send you all to prison to rot.
Nephilim

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

They convicted another 13 loser this week to life in prison. Another one is up for the death penalty and yet another turns out is an illegal. They are falling like the flies they are. Woot more 13 scum to prison and the chair!!!
Ashley

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

I actually dont think gang members should go around killing innocent people! They dont deserve it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

West Covina News Video

•••
West Covina Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Covina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••