Man killed in single-car crash

There are 13 comments on the Mar 25, 2008, San Gabriel Valley Tribune story titled Man killed in single-car crash. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A 19-year-old West Covina man was pronounced dead at the scene after his car crashed into a wall Tuesday, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Juan Rincon

Covina, CA

#1 Mar 25, 2008
His name was Jorge Rincon, he was my little brother. The thing is he always wore his seat belt, he always told everyone to wear their seat belt too. For what ever reason this time he did not have his seat belt on, he died. That is so messed up, Life ends in a blink of an eye. We Love you Jorge and miss you so much.
west Covina

Azusa, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2008
juan - words will never express your sorrow or loss. How tragic that his young life was cut short. I'm sorry for the pain your family is enduring. I wish you peace.
Daisy Saucedo

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 26, 2008
I dont have enough words of wisdom to cure what my family is going through, I remember Jorge as a little boy always playing around and hanging with my brother. It hurts to hear of such a tragic. Its true cousin Juan life ends in a blink and its not fair. Im sorry and we are all keepin George in our prayers. George rest in peace. Rincon family we stand by you.
Elias Saucedo

Newnan, GA

#4 Mar 26, 2008
We will always miss you George...R.I.P...u are gone but will never be forgotten,
Anahis Rincon

Covina, CA

#5 Mar 26, 2008
He was my big brother George Rincon. He was just a year older than me. His birthday was march 11, 1989 and mine was March 10, 1990. He always looked out for me. He always used to tell me everything and i told him my things too. We trusted each other. Since we moved to west covina we became closer. When we were mad at each other he'd be like "anahis i don't want to be mad at you no more, i wanna tell you what happened today." I was like "O.K." =] and he'd tell me. I'm used to seeing him everyday of my life and i never would imagine something like this to happen to him. I cant imagine my life without him. He was going to mount sac and he wanted to be a cop when he was older. I always imagined that when we were all older we'd visit each other and have a big family BBQ. My heart is killing me. But i feel like hes watching over us. words cannot express how i feel. The night before he died my younger sister, him and me were watching "THE HILLS" and he was like "That my favorite show" and me and my sister laughed. He was always saying funny things. I love you with all my heart George. Rest In Peace big brother.
Carlos Garcia

Woodland Hills, CA

#6 Mar 26, 2008
He was the best cousin one could ever have he would mess around with you,make fun of of you, always make you smile,take care of you look out for you and support you to go through life and school especially =] man george i miss ya man RIP dude me and my family are all sad for you leaving =[ we miss you and so does your family we all miss you =]
Michael sosa

Lawndale, CA

#7 Mar 26, 2008
May yo rest.in. paradise where nothing can hurt you and you are in a better place then we are dude. I member when we use to go to parties goerge was are ride and he didn't mind as long as we gave him gas money .but he was one of the cooliest friends. I be up there preety soon ok george.
'
Diane

Crestline, CA

#8 Mar 27, 2008
I dont know George or the families but my heart is saddened by your loss I can see you are all a very close loving family and all I can do is Pray that the Lord will help you deal with this and that he embraces George in his arms with the Love he deserves. May he rest in peace and watch over all of you and give you signs of love that he is always with you no matter what.
My heart goes out to you all with all sincerity.
Diane-Covina, CA
Diane

Crestline, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2008
Anahis Rincon wrote:
He was my big brother George Rincon. He was just a year older than me. His birthday was march 11, 1989 and mine was March 10, 1990. He always looked out for me. He always used to tell me everything and i told him my things too. We trusted each other. Since we moved to west covina we became closer. When we were mad at each other he'd be like "anahis i don't want to be mad at you no more, i wanna tell you what happened today." I was like "O.K." =] and he'd tell me. I'm used to seeing him everyday of my life and i never would imagine something like this to happen to him. I cant imagine my life without him. He was going to mount sac and he wanted to be a cop when he was older. I always imagined that when we were all older we'd visit each other and have a big family BBQ. My heart is killing me. But i feel like hes watching over us. words cannot express how i feel. The night before he died my younger sister, him and me were watching "THE HILLS" and he was like "That my favorite show" and me and my sister laughed. He was always saying funny things. I love you with all my heart George. Rest In Peace big brother.
Anahis- Always remember him with lots of Love, its a sad thing to lose someone as close as a brother but you can also rest your mind that he's with you watching you closely not in body but in spirit beleive it with your heart. Cuidate mucho (from a complete stranger who's heart goes out to you)
David Saucedo

Brea, CA

#11 Mar 28, 2008
he was a sweet young man one who stole all of our hearts, i will miss you man. To the Rincon family my prayers are with you.
David Saucedo

Brea, CA

#12 Mar 28, 2008
My prayers are with you all.He was a sweet young man who brought much joy and laughter to all. I will miss you man
Karla lopez

Sparks, NV

#14 Mar 29, 2008
george rincon was my kuzin... i miss him sooo much n i kant live with out him... i really miss him.. he was really nice.. but i jus kant believe that hes dead.. ill alwaz luv him!!!!! i hope annahis n my family over there in l.a. r ok. n well.. i miss then 2... R.I.P GEORGE..
Alexandra Gutierrez

West Covina, CA

#15 Apr 18, 2008
GEORGE WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL GUY. I REMEMBER WHEN I WANTED TO GIVE UP. HE WAS THERE BY MY SIDE NEVER LETTING ME. HE ALWAYS KNEW WHAT TO SAY AND WHEN TO SAY IT. IT HURTS SO MUCH THAT HES GONE. AND I STILL CANT FORGET IT. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. MAY HE REST IN PEACE. GEORGIE I WILL SEE YOU AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN SOONER THAN YOU THINK. I LOVE YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Going Down with Monte Bello Housing ENA 3 hr Pacheco Stinks 3
Taylor Hires California Consultants Bad Decision 3 hr Agreed 5
Pacheco named in ALL Lawsuits (Jul '14) 3 hr Yep 10
Asher is Pacheco's Computer Nerd 3 hr Facts 1
Pacheco and Amit Asher seen Paradise Strip Club 3 hr Really 1
Pacheco Lozano Garcia Slamed By City Staff 3 hr Finished 1
News Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 8 hr Zoe Smith 26
More from around the web

West Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]