UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13148 Aug 23, 2012
I have a HARD time sleeping the night before the first home game.

214.5 hours to kickoff!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#13149 Aug 23, 2012
If we play Stanford in China, I am curious how that is going to work.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13150 Aug 23, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Yeah, doesn't bode well for it coming down to Oct 1-3. They'd better be up by 4 when that time comes. If not, only hope will be a WC.
I don't see a WC coming from the West the Doyars are 4th with only 2 making it. Gotta win the west.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13151 Aug 23, 2012
Petaluma up 6 to 1 in the 4th go CALIFORNIA !
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13152 Aug 23, 2012
Yeah, Baby! California gets to piss off Tennessee one more time! LOL!!

GO CALIFORNIA!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13153 Aug 23, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
The only embarrassment I see here are those who troll on these boards acting like hooligans.
So sad. What's so bad about discussing football and sports like rational adults?
Yes I agree. I apologize for my Bruin brother. He is behaving like a first rate hooligan alright.

I have not seen a Bruin act this childish since you Trojans through the long pass for a touchdown when our desparate Coach Ricky called that stupdid timeout. All it did was make our boys run out on the field like a bunch of shamed hoodlums :(

West Hollywood, CA

#13154 Aug 23, 2012
Trojan wrote:
GO CALIFORNIA!!
Yes, Go California. It is a rare time where both Bruins and Trojans can cheer for the same thing instead of Trojans jeering us right out of the Rose Bowl :/

West Hollywood, CA

#13155 Aug 23, 2012
BigDan wrote:
8am next Saturday and all in the world is right!!!!
Will be feeling no pain by 10am, the booze will be flowing.
Now do't go out and get yourself a DUI BIG Dan, unless of course you don't mind acting Bruin-like and agree to a strip search ;)
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13156 Aug 23, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Now do't go out and get yourself a DUI BIG Dan, unless of course you don't mind acting Bruin-like and agree to a strip search ;)
Rudy(big Dan) is a closet Bruin, he loves to polish golden helmets, and loves hot water sessions in the cement pond...Go Bruins!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13157 Aug 24, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a WC coming from the West the Doyars are 4th with only 2 making it. Gotta win the west.
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Big trouble brewing in Westwood! The break up of "MBD/Pete_Carroll/Bruin Nation" and "UCLA Rob/Bruin For Life". They have been thee couple for UCLA. They have been a staple in Westwood, like peanut butter and jelly,like syphilis and gonorrhea those two have been part of the Bruin landscape. Westwood and West Hollywood will never be the same...Sad day in Weho/Westwood......Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13159 Aug 24, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree. I apologize for my Bruin brother. He is behaving like a first rate hooligan alright.
I have not seen a Bruin act this childish since you Trojans through the long pass for a touchdown when our desparate Coach Ricky called that stupdid timeout. All it did was make our boys run out on the field like a bunch of shamed hoodlums :(
Oh, gawd will you please stop acting like a POS? fans like you are the reason why we Bruin fans have a soft reputation...you spend more time complimenting USC than you do talking about how our team is new and improved, but of course, you wouldn't know about the team you supposedly are a fan of, because, I bet you have not gone to a UCLA practice in years. I have contacted the UCLA athletic department and have sent pictures of you to Rose Bowl security to make sure you're not allowed to the UCLA games...I have also met with Dan Guerrero, and have sent him all your posts in which have shown more loyalty to USC than to UCLA...if this was the civil war, you would be shot for treason.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13160 Aug 24, 2012
^^^^^oooops!! I confused Pee Pee Pete for Bruin Nation. My apoligies to anyone that may have had their feelings hurt.
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13161 Aug 24, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^^oooops!! I confused Pee Pee Pete for Bruin Nation. My apoligies to anyone that may have had their feelings hurt.
Great offense taken, a big difference there ole boy. Pee Pee Pete is a real Bruin "Bruin Nation" is a Trojan Troll....Go Bruins

West Hollywood, CA

#13162 Aug 24, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay that's better there Lifer. Besides, the only way you would have my picture is if you took one of me over at MBD's hot tub time machine party ;)

You coming to the one tonight?

West Hollywood, CA

#13163 Aug 24, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Great offense taken, a big difference there ole boy. Pee Pee Pete is a real Bruin "Bruin Nation" is a Trojan Troll....Go Bruins
Thanks (real) Bruin Fan. Nice to see most of us Bruins coming together (kind of like in the hot tub).

I think Bruin For Life might be joining me and Brew In over at MBD's pad tonight to party. We are going to talk about having no losses in our L column, well at least before the Rice (a Roni) match up Thursday. You game?
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13164 Aug 24, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks (real) Bruin Fan. Nice to see most of us Bruins coming together (kind of like in the hot tub).
I think Bruin For Life might be joining me and Brew In over at MBD's pad tonight to party. We are going to talk about having no losses in our L column, well at least before the Rice (a Roni) match up Thursday. You game?
Hot Tub party has been cancelled ole boy ! ;(....Our very own "Bruin For Life" "Brew-In" and "MBD/Pete_Carroll/Bruin Nation" were caught shop lifting large green vegetables at Farmers Market...Oh the horror and the shame!.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13165 Aug 25, 2012
Exactly what I told you, BN. There's always one or two who slack off in the classroom.

"The loss of Wiley essentially opens a scholarship for tailback Silas Redd, who transferred to USC this month from Penn State."

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/kiffin-36952...
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13166 Aug 25, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Exactly what I told you, BN. There's always one or two who slack off in the classroom.
"The loss of Wiley essentially opens a scholarship for tailback Silas Redd, who transferred to USC this month from Penn State."
http://www.ocregister.com/sports/kiffin-36952...
I say there Sparky ole boy, how them sanctions working for you?....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#13167 Aug 25, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot Tub party has been cancelled ole boy ! ;(....Our very own "Bruin For Life" "Brew-In" and "MBD/Pete_Carroll/Bruin Nation" were caught shop lifting large green vegetables at Farmers Market...Oh the horror and the shame!.....Go Bruins!
Dab Nab It, we Bruins can't get a break on OR off the field :(
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13168 Aug 25, 2012
Trojan wrote:
GO CALIFORNIA!!
So much for that.

GO USA! BEAT JAPAN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
British out EU 11 hr Glendora Times 1
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... 12 hr Sopr 7
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 14 hr Featherstone Harb... 4
Pacheco Why so Nervous Tuttle won't Hurt You 16 hr Monicas Dog 3
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 18 hr Dysfunctional 6
Monica Garcia Now Living at BP Blvd and Foster ... 18 hr Awh Honey 3
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 18 hr It will Come 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages