Alcapone13

United States

#2355 Jul 3, 2011
TAKING OVER THE SGV
SGV SUR

Hilmar, CA

#2356 Jul 4, 2011
SGV SUR | Saturday Jun 25
Sureños (Spanish for "Southerners") are a group of Mexican American street gangs with origins in the oldest barrios of Southern California. There are hundreds of Sureño gangs in California, and each has its own identity on the streets.[citation needed] Although they are based in Southern California, their influence has spread to many parts of the US and other countries as well.[citation needed] The gang's alleged roots came from a jail dispute between the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) and Nuestra Familia (NF).[citation needed] Those that sided with the NF aligned themselves in Northern California (norteños=northerners). Norteños appear mostly in the northern areas of California, but are also present in numbers in western states like Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and Utah. Besides Southern California, Sureños can be found in more than 20 states (primarily in southwestern, central states) and small presence in Central California, and Northern California. The largest population of Sureños can be found in Southern California, specifically in Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire region. Norteños appear mostly in the northern areas of California, and also in southwestern and central states.[1]

“Gangstas Smoke the Helmet ”

Since: Feb 11

Shy Town

#2357 Jul 4, 2011
Say Homie from SGV. me n Puppet, Tone Loc, SHy Boy and Touch It are going to the joint for some real love. The kind the Weird Uncle no one would leave you alone with gave. Root around in there and see if you can find my watch. Tattoo your head and smoke the helmet.Party at the park wif the LASD... Oso and Dogface are pounding the pudden. See you in pelican
TiNYGiRl

Claremont, CA

#2358 Jul 5, 2011
WC is A fake as Varrio wrote:
Duke has done time from another rat from WC huero that snitched on him....WC13 no matter how hard we tried we coulndt keep heads on from so many enemigas yeah its an old neighborhood that has died 10x's and cant stay up from what I hear the KAYSTERS are holding it down ...I am glad im from another VARRIO trying to hold that shit down for so long SOLO !! Fuck that!!!stay up KAYSTERS !! if you can hold it down!!!And cyclones bitch ass aint busted hes hiding with his bitch ass sister valerie and vicki!!!!hoodrats!! coming from an older homie !!!!
ese yhur lame ! west covinas were ihts aht !! much love n respekt to west covina 13 kays gang
TiNYGiRl

Claremont, CA

#2359 Jul 5, 2011
ESE TIN33 wrote:
<quoted text>
foo do you even f4ukin know us, naw u dont then y talk shit stupid @ss u talk now but wen we runnin the calles of covina then well heer wut u gotta say
r u banqinq west covina 13? or covina 13
Freddie

Los Angeles, CA

#2360 Jul 5, 2011
18 STREET wrote:
Founded 1959
Years active 1959 – present
Territory Mostly in Los Angeles California, the western and southern areas of the United States, Mexico, and Central America, El Salvador, some parts of Honduras and Guatemala
Ethnicity Mexican and Central Americans
Membership 30,000-50,000 nationwide[1]
Criminal activities Drug trafficking, assault, robbery, kidnapping, pandering, extortion, arms trafficking, human trafficking, auto theft, murder, illegal immigration, illegal gambling, identity document forgery and fraud
Allies Mexican Mafia
Rivals Bloods, Latin Kings, Mara Salvatrucha, Crips, Some Sureños sets
Go away! We don't need a bunch of stupid bu!!$h!+ copied from Wikipedia. I know how to use google. F**k off and go somewhere else with this crap
Freddie

Los Angeles, CA

#2361 Jul 5, 2011
SGV SUR wrote:
SGV SUR | Saturday Jun 25
Sureños (Spanish for "Southerners") are a group of Mexican American street gangs with origins in the oldest barrios of Southern California. There are hundreds of Sureño gangs in California, and each has its own identity on the streets.[citation needed] Although they are based in Southern California, their influence has spread to many parts of the US and other countries as well.[citation needed] The gang's alleged roots came from a jail dispute between the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) and Nuestra Familia (NF).[citation needed] Those that sided with the NF aligned themselves in Northern California (norteños=northerners). Norteños appear mostly in the northern areas of California, but are also present in numbers in western states like Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and Utah. Besides Southern California, Sureños can be found in more than 20 states (primarily in southwestern, central states) and small presence in Central California, and Northern California. The largest population of Sureños can be found in Southern California, specifically in Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Orange County, and the Inland Empire region. Norteños appear mostly in the northern areas of California, and also in southwestern and central states.[1]
same goes for you, assbag. go away
TOMMY

Los Gatos, CA

#2362 Jul 5, 2011
When you go into the CDC the only west covina gangs represented are West Covina Trece, West Covina NHC, West Covina Mob, and thats it. You never see any SGV Cyclones, or Crazy Valley, they must not claim thier Gang in there.
CVV

United States

#2364 Jul 6, 2011
RE5T.IN.PEACE MERO & REVI5E CW!
VWCSTx13

Covina, CA

#2365 Jul 6, 2011
CVV wrote:
RE5T.IN.PEACE MERO & REVI5E CW!
F**k your dead homies rest in piss F**k yu fools V WALNUT CREEK STX13 1900 blk Los Nasties
Kays are the gays

Broomfield, CO

#2366 Jul 6, 2011
I can't believe no one mentioned this- the "main head" (giver) if the k(g)ays,(not "booty bandit", the other one) is straight up gay.
Oh wait, he is married to a female, but straight out says he is "asexual" and thinks having sex is dirty.
All thier youngsters love this guy because he plays mobster and drives a nice car and sells a little whatever, but dude, if you think p**sy is dirty and stinky a
D you don't want you touch it you.are.a.*beeeep*
WC 13 Kays- the ultimate disgrace to the SGV. And I put that on anything...
Can't even get greenlighted cuz no one cares enough. The taxman can't be bothered to mark you cuz he never heard of you lol
West Covina dark side

La Mirada, CA

#2367 Jul 8, 2011
WC is A fake as Varrio | Apr 30, 2008
DOG LIKE I TOLD U VATOS SAD IS A FUCKEN LIAR HE HAD ONE BROTHER FROM WC13 HUERO NO CASPER I GUARANTEE THAT !!!!AND MANSON WAS A CRAZY FOO AND THE ONLY REASON HE STARTED CLAIMING WC WAS BECAUSE HE GOT BUSTED AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT SAY HE IS A TAGGER SO HE CHOSE WC13 HE WAS FROM NLB WITH SOTO, SAD ,SAD RECRUITED THAT FOO AND WC13 RECRUITED FOOS FROM BFL TOKER STAYED HES DOING LIFE RAY LOC BITCHED UP AND WENT TO THE LOONEY HOME AND THE REST OF THE WC'S DIED OUT THE ONLY ONES THAT I HEARD HELD IT DOWN WAS MOUSIE,DRIFTER,LAZY,LOONEY,CHU CO,TRAVIESO,CROW AND EVEN THEN NO ONE HAD BACK UP EVERYONE WAS GETTING JUMPED BY TRM'ASL'P13 FUCK ALL THOSE FOOS THEY ALL FELL OUT AFTER THAT THERE IS NO CASPER !!!! AND IF THERE IS HE IS NOT RELATED TO SADS ASS SADS LAST NAME WAS CRUZ THERE IS NO CRUZ BUT HIS BROTHER HUERO!!!
West Covina dark side

La Mirada, CA

#2368 Jul 8, 2011
West Covina Night owls 1988 to 1998 the most of those cat's are not true gang banger's more then half join real barrio and the rest stopped claiming this is sad in 92 the little crew was died inactive , NLB OTK was taking over w

WHO ARE the KAYsters new blood
WEST COVINA 13

Plano, TX

#2370 Jul 10, 2011
West Covina dark side wrote:
WC is A fake as Varrio | Apr 30, 2008
DOG LIKE I TOLD U VATOS SAD IS A FUCKEN LIAR HE HAD ONE BROTHER FROM WC13 HUERO NO CASPER I GUARANTEE THAT !!!!AND MANSON WAS A CRAZY FOO AND THE ONLY REASON HE STARTED CLAIMING WC WAS BECAUSE HE GOT BUSTED AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT SAY HE IS A TAGGER SO HE CHOSE WC13 HE WAS FROM NLB WITH SOTO, SAD ,SAD RECRUITED THAT FOO AND WC13 RECRUITED FOOS FROM BFL TOKER STAYED HES DOING LIFE RAY LOC BITCHED UP AND WENT TO THE LOONEY HOME AND THE REST OF THE WC'S DIED OUT THE ONLY ONES THAT I HEARD HELD IT DOWN WAS MOUSIE,DRIFTER,LAZY,LOONEY,CHU CO,TRAVIESO,CROW AND EVEN THEN NO ONE HAD BACK UP EVERYONE WAS GETTING JUMPED BY TRM'ASL'P13 FUCK ALL THOSE FOOS THEY ALL FELL OUT AFTER THAT THERE IS NO CASPER !!!! AND IF THERE IS HE IS NOT RELATED TO SADS ASS SADS LAST NAME WAS CRUZ THERE IS NO CRUZ BUT HIS BROTHER HUERO!!!
U foos r a bunch of f``ken lames talking about my varrio like u know WEST crackin with us. Only true homie is TOKER from the VILLANS click and thats a soldier right there. That lame chuco is a leva and a hood hoper, a straight bit'h. Anyways on behalf of myself and all my carnals from WEST COVINA 13 F''K all u lames and F''K all ur varrios tagging crews n whatever u claim...

Shy Town

#2371 Jul 11, 2011
WEST COVINA 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
U foos r a bunch of f``ken lames talking about my varrio like u know WEST crackin with us. Only true homie is TOKER from the VILLANS click and thats a soldier right there. That lame chuco is a leva and a hood hoper, a straight bit'h. Anyways on behalf of myself and all my carnals from WEST COVINA 13 F''K all u lames and F''K all ur varrios tagging crews n whatever u claim...
Toker Toker Helmet Smoker How's life in the hood
punkin your buddy's corn hole if only you that could,
robbin the mom n pops store on the corner from your house
when the black and white pulls up your a meek as a mouse,
get a job, try and fit in, cause you are causing such a strain
on the state's infrastructure, your rhetoric is a pain
stay in school, learn something useful you Foo
it's Okay West, we need ditch diggers too.......
WEST COVINA 13

Walnut, CA

#2372 Jul 11, 2011
stoigooi55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do that's why ur daddy is one of them... hey stoigooi55 has ur mom came home yet from her job over there on valley n garvey blvd??? Cuz i caught ur ditch digging daddy crying in a corner when I allowed him to take a lunch break yesterday. Oh n he wants to know when ur gonna get a real job? Hes tired of seen u in ur room making a web cam video for men!!! Stupid queer bait
FREDDY

Walnut, CA

#2373 Jul 11, 2011
stoigooi55 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS GUY HERE IS A CHILD MOLESTER. LOOK AT THE PIC THIS "STOIGOOI" LAME PUTS UP. A LITTLE KID... STUPID CHOMO

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#2374 Jul 12, 2011
You twin towers rump rangers just need to embrace your mariconess. Remember what the shrinks say, it's the loudest deniers who have the most doubt about their own sexual orientation. Besides, if you it isn't the warm intimacy of your bunkie out at Chino and Atascadero that keeps you going back to lockup, what is it? The baloney sandwiches?

Go ahead, roll with it, get yourself a nice place in the pride parade. Bend over and be counted.

Shy Town

#2375 Jul 12, 2011
There once was a vato named Freddy
who arms were built like spaghetti
everywhere in jail he went
over the bunk he got bent
Now he weeps holding his Teddy

So his New Little Pal named West
the Homie with the sunken chest
came over to play
he stayed all the day
and now Freddy's windpipe's a mess

I told them both not to be a haten'
just because you two have trouble relatin'
so let's just admit
your both gay a bit
and spend most your time fornicaticatin'
History

West Covina, CA

#2376 Jul 13, 2011
maricone from back in the day.
maricone today.
History of west covina gangs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"callback" the movie 13 min saint luke 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min Chosen Traveler 35,540
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 2 hr TSM Tadmore Stree... 56
Baldwin Park Tow Contract up for early renewal ... 7 hr Dirty Contract 1
LA Civil Grand Jury Hands Down Numerous Towing ... 7 hr Dirty Contract 1
Roger Hernandez running Baldwin Park underground 8 hr Beware 2
News Parent's complaints send mayor and El Rancho Hi... (Jul '10) 19 hr Well Well 406

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages