<quoted text> Tell me more.
Who claims Shadow Oaks Park?
Woodside Village X13
FiveO

Los Angeles, CA

#1722 Dec 17, 2009
wvl wrote:
<quoted text>Woodside Village X13
. Thanks for the reply. I never really see "gang banger" looking folks there. I like to play basketball in peace. I am cool with whatever race. I expect to meet a one or two "out of control" folks. PEACE.
FiveO

Los Angeles, CA

#1723 Dec 17, 2009
BIG RED wrote:
MONGOLS M.C. S.G.V. CHAPTER. OKAY INTERNET BANGING IS A SAD THING LEARN SOME THING BETTER IN LIFE..... DO SOME THING RIGHT WITH YOUR LIFE'S ..........
Thanks for your support. If one or two of these "young guys" can have a family and actual raise their children...that will be great. I am familiar with the Mongols. I have been to Pico Rivera. I have had breakfast at Nogales Burgers. I aint stupid. I know has and always will be the "criminal element" (been there...done that).
HELL ANGELS

Glendale, CA

#1724 Dec 18, 2009
BIG RED wrote:
MONGOLS M.C. S.G.V. CHAPTER. OKAY INTERNET BANGING IS A SAD THING LEARN SOME THING BETTER IN LIFE..... DO SOME THING RIGHT WITH YOUR LIFE'S ..........
HEY RED MAN TELL UR BROTHER EAST LA CHAPTER DOC!!!! IS LAME HE "PC" UP RIGHT NOW
WEST CoCHINA

United States

#1725 Dec 19, 2009
VwcST
walnut creek street ganging city of west cochina

f**K cacapone and wet cochinas

walnut creek street 13 gang montones clicka
WEST CoCHINA

United States

#1726 Dec 19, 2009
V WC X 3 R wrote:
<quoted text>A YOUR A MUNCH OF LITTLE BITCHES LoL KID'S YOUR SO CALLED VARRIO IS WEEK ,WHEN WE YOUR BY WE NEVER SEE YOUR GIRL'S MAYBEE IT'S YOUR BAD TIME THE STREET LIGHT'S WERE ON YOU FOOL'S ARE BATTER OFF CLAIMING A PARTY CREW BECAUSE THAT'S YOU FOOL'S ARE A UNDER AGE DRINKING CLUB LoL SO WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO LIL LEE YOUR SO CALLED LEADER YOU FOOL'S CANT MAKE UP WERE MINE FIRST OFF YOU CALL YOUR SELF WEST SIDE CORNNUT FREEK LOCOS THEN WC ST THEN WC 13 CORNUT 13 TRYING TO BITE US A YOUR NO BODY TALK IS CHEEP SO GET ON YOUR LITTLE BIKE'S AND DRIVE HOME TO MOMMY AND DADDY S.G.V.Varrio West Covina x111 CS LNOS LVS AND KY'S SURENO'S 13 RIFA GANG DOWN WITH THAT SOUTH SIDE SHIT CANT SO AND WONT STOP
west cochina is nothing but lil lame kids that get there ass kikced and they dont even claim there hood its that Varrio Walnut Creek St 13 gang you lames juss getb taken out
Steve Short

AOL

#1728 Dec 20, 2009
Greenberry was Little Watts before NHC. it was never Greenberry Boys, back then it was all black later came the Greenberry Midgets a Mexican crew I have great Knowledge of La Puente Gang Life From 1969 to 1980
WC13 GXP

Claremont, CA

#1729 Dec 20, 2009
WEST CoCHINA wrote:
VwcST
You putos are lames with your so called gang. You vatos cant be found anywhere. walnut cookies st ive never seen one cholo there. In the Street to Prison you will hear about WEST COVINA 13 GANGSTERS WC13 GALSTER PARK WINOS
WC13 GXP

Claremont, CA

#1730 Dec 20, 2009
WEST CoCHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
west cochina is nothing but lil lame kids that get there ass kikced and they dont even claim there hood its that Varrio Walnut Creek St 13 gang you lames juss getb taken out
NOT ONE VATO FROM YOUR SO CALLED GANG IS DOWN. ASK ANYBODY HERE. GALSTER PARK WINOS CLICK WC13
West Covina

Claremont, CA

#1731 Dec 20, 2009
WEST CoCHINA wrote:
VwcST
I wonder where is your so called gang located. in what city dumb ass.. dumd assesssss. i know is not in puente or azusa..i Believe is in WEST COVINA. What an idiot who would join that stupid gang
V ASL R

Anaheim, CA

#1732 Jan 1, 2010
S.G.V. Varrio Al WooD Street LoCos 16oo block SURX111 RIFA'S GANG OLD SCHOOL VARRIO SMALL BUT CRAZY STILL BANGING SOUTH EAST WES COCHINA'S AND NORTH EAST VANILLA FLOAT'S LiL Fish
lol

Walnut, CA

#1733 Jan 3, 2010
gangs, waste of time, just end up old, with nothing, and behind everyone else
MANUEL

Whittier, CA

#1734 Jan 8, 2010
V ASL R wrote:
S.G.V. Varrio Al WooD Street LoCos 16oo block SURX111 RIFA'S GANG OLD SCHOOL VARRIO SMALL BUT CRAZY STILL BANGING SOUTH EAST WES COCHINA'S AND NORTH EAST VANILLA FLOAT'S LiL Fish
SFTGANG IS ALL UP IN YOUR HOOD
SFTGANG

Whittier, CA

#1735 Jan 8, 2010
SFTGANG BEEN UP IN THIER HOOD FOR ACOUPLE YEARS NOW
big silent

West Covina, CA

#1736 Jan 10, 2010
puro alcapone13 sgv click taking over
steve

West Covina, CA

#1737 Jan 10, 2010
la puente wrote:
all the gangs in west covina are a joke
the gang in la puente is a joke...
steve

West Covina, CA

#1738 Jan 10, 2010
OG SGV wrote:
West Covina? Lived in SGV my whole life (30 years) and the only thing I think of is the Westfield Plaza and all the [email protected] asians! I only heard of one so called gang and thats WC13, and that was only because of the neighborhood always being slashed out on the walls by Rosemead, SG & El Monte barrios.
this maybe true but if you went to rosemead or sad girls or hithole el monte you would of seen wcx3 crossin them out. you should get outta your home alittle more often...
steve

West Covina, CA

#1739 Jan 10, 2010
big silent wrote:
puro alcapone13 sgv click taking over
you should stop hidin inside your apt alot more often if your gonna take over a city, oh wait those WCX3's might get u. stay inside u might get hurt playin with the big boys
steve

West Covina, CA

#1740 Jan 10, 2010
cochinasmashers wrote:
<quoted text>west cochina were the f*** u ratas at.ur a f***** party crew.keep going to raves.stay off the streets.stop acting like ur hardcore.ur hoods full of snitches.100%oscar myers in wc.
this guy from monroevia must hide in his house too, he has no idea how west covina x3 is always up in monroevia and never gets hit up, bic'd heads white tee's and big pantalones, i think they would be gang members why would the gang from monroevia try to get them too leave?
steve

West Covina, CA

#1741 Jan 10, 2010
hbb wrote:
<quoted text> havenbrook boys
then why did u move to glendale??? WC was too much for you??? WCX3 must of punked you too much and now your all grown up and just hate cuz your still a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr WasPhartsz 33,113
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sun TSM 1,821
News Jeff Dineen: Make a difference - shop locally (Nov '09) Sun rhade 35
News Applied BioCode, Inc. Completes Beta Sites For ... Sun Athwhole 2
News From the Archives: Santa Fe Springs oil well fires Sun Irdle Irdle 2
green lighted west covina 13 ex-member (Mar '12) Apr '17 Spanky 23
News West Covina father and son assault girl and the... (Mar '10) Apr '17 Fly yung Red 99

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages