history of gangs in west covina
MATT

Whittier, CA

#1672 Oct 16, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Hey did you know some vato named Pony-Boy from east side 18st.I heard he got killed some years back by the guy's from Bassett Grande.
This is huero from es xv3..my homeboy pony is alive...
MATT

Whittier, CA

#1673 Oct 16, 2009
hUERO eS xv3
west covina trece gang

Glendale, CA

#1675 Oct 16, 2009
MATT wrote:
<quoted text>
This is huero from es xv3..my homeboy pony is alive...
YEAH THAT FOOL PONY FROM FAKE TEEN THA BULLET GOT SMOKE LONG AGO ESE....WEST COVINA TRECE GANG ALLDAY
gang expert

Pearland, TX

#1676 Oct 18, 2009
here list of gang in west covina
la death squad
pen1 punks
goth low riders
armanian power
la death squad
fff
venice hoodlums
peckerwoods
okies
red
blues
goth circle
emo circle
dirty white boys
james gang
kidd gang
hell angels
banditos
outlaws
mongols
casper loc

United States

#1677 Oct 18, 2009
NORTE XIV

XIV

sock a scrap in the lip let the true color drip!\
\
\
red rag. XIV NORTE

nor cali
gang expert

Pearland, TX

#1678 Oct 18, 2009
norte are dead gang
fff & la death squad control west covina
casper loc

United States

#1679 Oct 18, 2009
gang expert wrote:
norte are dead gang
fff & la death squad control west covina
norte is not a dead gang in northern califas puto!

were everywhere......
Steve Short

AOL

#1680 Oct 18, 2009
f steve short wrote:
how does steve figure blackwood st puente 13 wasent around when he was bangin!sound stupid bwst was around way befor nhc on greenberry we used to be down with them until we had no choice but to take em out!till this day i still live on greenberry\fairgrove!so check yourself buster!
Its easy to say F Steve Short because thats my name, whats yours?sucka
Steve Short

AOL

#1681 Oct 18, 2009
Tiphany wrote:
<quoted text>That's right cuz tell it like it is i'am 33 from WCNHBC my big homies dog, sinbad, spook, QT (rip) and the list goes on the Blocc put the cov on the map.
you know about NHC?
faze

Whittier, CA

#1682 Oct 21, 2009
sftgang
Get it right succa

West Covina, CA

#1683 Oct 27, 2009
f steve short wrote:
how does steve figure blackwood st puente 13 wasent around when he was bangin!sound stupid bwst was around way befor nhc on greenberry we used to be down with them until we had no choice but to take em out!till this day i still live on greenberry\fairgrove!so check yourself buster!
Dumb mutha succa blaccwood st. is a braNd New gaNg. You followers wasNt dowN with NHC, we used to ruN up N yall HOOD rats, aNd serve yall dope. Go ask Topper, CapoNe, CycloNe, aNd the rest of the succas. Da Hood stayed smashiNg the dial blvds., aNd the ballista's, aNd that's why they had to use you dope fieNd mutha succa's (with yall scary butts to sNeak up oN us aNd catch 2 homies, how maNy fuNerals did yall have after that?) So you live oN GreeNberry aNd fairgrove, hmmm. Too Near me Not too hear me, feel me. A real WCNHBC.......GREENBERRY STREET TILL THE CASKET DROPS.
Steve Short

AOL

#1684 Oct 29, 2009
Get it right succa wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb mutha succa blaccwood st. is a braNd New gaNg. You followers wasNt dowN with NHC, we used to ruN up N yall HOOD rats, aNd serve yall dope. Go ask Topper, CapoNe, CycloNe, aNd the rest of the succas. Da Hood stayed smashiNg the dial blvds., aNd the ballista's, aNd that's why they had to use you dope fieNd mutha succa's (with yall scary butts to sNeak up oN us aNd catch 2 homies, how maNy fuNerals did yall have after that?) So you live oN GreeNberry aNd fairgrove, hmmm. Too Near me Not too hear me, feel me. A real WCNHBC.......GREENBERRY STREET TILL THE CASKET DROPS.
Thats right HOME-BOY Greenberry For Life
MR DOPEY

United States

#1685 Oct 30, 2009
west up 2 homie from dopey and f**K all u that hate on us varrio west covina x3 kays gang
DR BLUNT

United States

#1687 Nov 14, 2009
YA UR RITE ABOUT THT ALCAPONE IS TRYING TO START THERE LIL GANG IN WEST COVINA BUT THEY GET PUNKD CUZ THEY KNOW U VATOZ RAN THAM OUT OF UR HOOD LOLZ THE FOOLS FROM ACP R LAMEZ
primera flats wrote:
nhc were ran out years ago and so was wc mob these gangs are nothing more than fads west covina 13 are the only ones with real roots all the others were ran out of los angeles or what ever city they came from.they go to west covina to make a gang because there is nobody there to fight with or to worry about! it's a place for rejects
BAD LUCC

Norcross, GA

#1688 Nov 16, 2009
westxkovinaxmobxpiru wrote:
ESxWCxMOBxCKx
R.I.P K-mack x lil bang x spanky x lil demon x lil wack x tripp x lil dev x blinky x lil red x no good x gizmo x demon x bandit x ghost x lil ck x
U SILLY LITTLE MUNKYS DLGC!!
STILL HERE

West Covina, CA

#1689 Nov 18, 2009
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
NLb never had beef with Bolen crews, as a matter of fact they had a pretty good relationship with KHA, there were even a couple guys from KHA that also hit up NLB. KHA also kicked it with WS 18th St. NLb & MH didn't really have beef either, they just battled. Sike from NLB was also from STL. USK & OSA rarely crossed paths with NLb. NLb would only mob within West Covina & some La Puente. I do know NLb went at it with ES Bolen for a while.
KHA never hit up NLB. only mace NLB kickd it cool with OG BOZE KHA, along with rile,quest r.i.p mer n erspe
REAL

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1690 Nov 18, 2009
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they call you from NLb?
LIL SAD 1400BLOCK
REAL

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1691 Nov 18, 2009
OG OMNEE NLB US MC wrote:
<quoted text>what did thay call you WHO KNOW'S THE TRUE HISTORY OF WC 13 @ WHAT YR DID THAY STARTED & WHERE WAS THERE VARRIO @ IN W.C. in 92 chuco was keepin it live thay were a few heads @ that time
U SEEM 2 NO ALOt ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE BIG WEST COVINA THATS HOW I NO UR NOT THE REAL OMNEE NLB US MC. FAKE ASS SAD BIATCH
REAL

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1692 Nov 18, 2009
OG OMNEE NLB US MC wrote:
<quoted text>what did thay call you
LIL SAD 1400BLOCK
FiveO

Los Angeles, CA

#1694 Nov 25, 2009
gallo wrote:
i agree with the other person from la puente.all gangs in west covina are a joke.whats ghetto about that city.gemini st.sandalwood st. vanguard st.northam st.salais st all these calles are ghetto and caponee.what bangn has he done.hey caponee remember in 94.you and ghandi in the hyundai on the corner of hambledon/glenthorne.how that jaw and head feel.that was for the homie blacky r.i.p.rap to that beat,camel.
Ghandi is cool. We played basketball at Shadow Oaks. I saw him a few months ago. What gang was he in? What is Capone? We might be talking about different people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 min Anonymous 32,833
Home remodeling on Grace Court by SAMCO co Robe... (Mar '13) 3 hr Goes around Comes... 14
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 11 hr anthony camacho 145
What do people on topix think of allowas? Mon Teddy 13
News Suspected gang member stands trial in East Vali... (Sep '10) Mar 21 Dog 34
west covina 13 kays clicka (Feb '09) Feb '17 KILLERS N BIRDDEA... 77
News West Covina police officer and Baldwin Park pol... (Jan '10) Feb '17 ThoughtYoudWantTo... 356

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages