history of gangs in west covina
ONE STEP AHEAD KREW

Dillon, SC

#1516 Jun 13, 2009
OSA*REMAS
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1517 Jun 17, 2009
IM FROM WEST COVINA AL CAPONE 13 AND I DONT GIVE A F..K WHAT U FOOLS SAY WE ARE CRAZY WE ARE WITH THE BUSINESS AND WE STAY IN WEST COVINA SUR GANGSTER VALLE
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1518 Jun 17, 2009
MRS PLAYGURL wrote:
<quoted text> my man is a vato from AL CAPONE 13
im from al capone 13 sgv they call me stalker
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1519 Jun 17, 2009
SNEAKY ACP DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOS THIS !
whats up fool is f..ken stalker ese from the big bad alcp 13 gang
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1520 Jun 17, 2009
STALKER WEST COVINA wrote:
<quoted text> whats up fool is f..ken stalker ese from the big bad alcp 13 gang
come on ese u know who i am i got busted with sinner but i got released
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1521 Jun 17, 2009
STALKER WEST COVINA wrote:
<quoted text> im from al capone 13 sgv they call me stalker
what they call him im from the night owls click
STALKER WEST COVINA

Whittier, CA

#1522 Jun 17, 2009
WC ST wrote:
<quoted text> A Tommy for your INFO NLB was a very small tagbanging crew they were never at cortez park They were at the AIR PLAIN PARK OF Larklellin and puente and rollin and azusa north of the I 10 We kwow some of the lil homeie's the sec.generation the first generation were busters SadRunin got out because he rank out by KHA Soto Scott got out becuase of sad Besk kert got out because of tag banging he chg. his name to pancho de Kane lil sad and mace were from the WCMOB thay got out of NLB Omnee join the US MC akes got out and join YGW MANSE & IRONS WERE DOWN FOR THERE SH%T Manse is lock up and I hard Irons is a CRIP the rest got out the sec genation started up and Sad thryed to take over but the sec gen. got in to are hood and the other's got out Because there had a lot of sh%t with hood's tagbanger crew's and party crew's bolen wanted NLB del.on a platter Sec. of all we were around we started in the late 80's LiL Lee was one down homie who came from East Los he started WS Walnut creek LS back in the day We grow deep we now call are self v wc 13 street lot of us moved out and got lock up we f%ck shit up in the 90's A TOMMY Are that hood rat that some of us know we had fun and wild time's ps la locaS.G.V. V Walnut Creek 13 STREET SURENO'S13 RIFA GANG
first of all im from al capone 13 sgv we look for u fools we cant never find u lame ass scary fools bi bad alcp 13 gang sgv
Former E DUBB GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#1523 Jun 17, 2009
It's sad that gang members consider themselves to be soilders fighting over colors and streets that they will never own. Leaving behind your blood on the street over a color or a figer gesture is a waste of life. I have watched people die from gun shots wounds people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, people who didn't bang and they died just the same. It's easy to be in with the wrong crowd becasue there is nothing expected of you.... give it up and grow up and get a job and raise your kids to be good people don't let them waste their lives too....
Former E DUBB GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#1524 Jun 17, 2009
OSA wrote:
<quoted text>THOSE FAKE VARRIOS ITS ALL ABOUT BOLEN FUHK WEST COVINA WCK NHCK EWFK
Actually it was EWFG, one of the biggest gangs in LA & SFV and now even Vegas ... it even spread to the Carolinas and a few other states
Former E DUBB GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#1525 Jun 17, 2009
Real Man wrote:
The only reason why anyone would want to be in a gang is because they are NOT man enough to take care of them selves.
I knew guys who joined gangs to get girls ...trust me for some girls it worked but then reality set in and well I have see them volunteer to get jumped out becasue it's to much for them. I walked away after two arrests which added up to three felony counts in a week.
Former E DUBB GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#1526 Jun 17, 2009
OLD SKOOL ASSNS wrote:
HIS EWF STILL IN WEST COVINA FUHK EAST SIDE DUARTE
OSA*CLIKA BOLEN *
You be surpried EWF is still around in Pacoima they have hooked up with 2P's Pacoima Piru , In Panaroma they became Hoover Dubs. I haven't heard much about 3RD AVE, 6TH AVE , RAYMOND PLAYERS, If there are an regular Hill Siders left ,Kansas Block and I can't remember the click that is in Vegas
Former E DUBB GANG

Los Angeles, CA

#1527 Jun 17, 2009
There is a history to this Gang Culture. Back in the Day it was Zoot Zuiters or Pachucos , then Cholos. Latin Gangs are the older, The black gang came in Later and took the word Loco and turn it in to Locs. They adopted the rangs and the wear too. The oldest gangs are White Fence, Eighteen Street and Original Valley Gangsters. Later on neighborhoods like San Fernando and Pacoima came up. The crips and bloods came up sometime in the 70's I believe.
DLGC

Midlothian, VA

#1528 Jun 19, 2009
DXLXW GAnKG! DOLOW GANGSTA CRIP 3X! WEST COVINA 626
OSA

Albany, GA

#1529 Jun 19, 2009
REMAS!OSA
yea right

West Covina, CA

#1530 Jun 19, 2009
DLGC wrote:
DXLXW GAnKG! DOLOW GANGSTA CRIP 3X! WEST COVINA 626
lol^^^
HUSLA VELI THA DON

Anaheim, CA

#1532 Jun 24, 2009
WEST SIDE HUSLA SENTOUS 400 GREEN RAG WCPDK ESDK KBGK ALL DAY. HIP SMOOTH, MURDOCK, WEST SIDE ROME,TWO TONE. THIS IS THE ORIGNAL HUSLA HUSLAVEI THE DON 400% H UP WEST WEST C NOTE. LADY H. SASSY. C LOS. LIL DOCK. TRAGIC. BANK ROLL. DOUGH BOY D KAPONE TWO TALL LIL TIBUD LIL ROME AND THE REST OF THE HUSLAS. H UP
OUR STYLE AMAZE

Albany, GA

#1533 Jun 25, 2009
OSA!REMAS!TAKE
thumper wc13 80s and 90s

Saint Paul, MN

#1534 Jun 30, 2009
Best pound for pound boxer thumper from west covina 13 (CAMPILLO) if u remember him hit it up.
thumper wc13 80s and 90s

Saint Paul, MN

#1535 Jun 30, 2009
you my no all the vatos and hynas but who are you dont be scared bitch say who you are
ASL

Baldwin Park, CA

#1536 Jun 30, 2009
SISSY LALA ALL WESTCOCHINA CLICKS ARE WEAK V.ALWOOD ST LODIES SGV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 5 hr Mike Bauteesta Sc... 3
Special Education Department NEEDS TO STOP HIRI... 6 hr Anonymous 4
News Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 7 hr Rukus 68
Carpet cleaning company May 17 SamGamgee 1
green lighted west covina 13 ex-member (Mar '12) May 12 chinocentral 11
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) Apr 30 uncool gay hair 193
News Residents Fight to Keep Dunkin' Donuts Out of N... Apr 29 Deesbizz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages