history of gangs in west covina
baby goofy

La Mirada, CA

#103 Apr 1, 2008
..screw all you lil putos stupid ice cream eaters..
cys..controla west covina..all you other foos are just hating.
.:cyclones gang por vida:.
.:baby goofy:.
puente 13

United States

#104 Apr 1, 2008
f@#k conzones. u dont run shhiittt but ur mouth
puente 13

United States

#105 Apr 1, 2008
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK wrote:
<quoted text>for you guys being deep you guys are fuhkin weak we put in so much work on you guys you cant mess with it you know that dont front what are you doing in la what you cant out here hang get off the nuts i piss on your dead homies run up or shut up haha you p-nuts make me laugh ask around they about me im about the buisness fuck all p's we stright p-nut killers
a check it out bandit. lets meet somewhere. we can go toe to toe or knife to knife or strap to strap. just call it. serio. me and you only. no homies , no nothing. palabra as f@#k.i put it on the dead ones only me and u . whoever comes out on top so be it. just get at me.im always around victor villas and the area so i can come to u . lets do this shit.
puente 13

United States

#106 Apr 1, 2008
oh yeah dont go and call the pigs on me f@@ken lame asss west cochina gays click leva.
CRACKS

Stanton, CA

#109 Apr 2, 2008
LA COLONIA CHIQUES 13
fawk every one hood

Paramount, CA

#110 Apr 3, 2008
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FU ABZ BNG TRG LONGO ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!!
fawk every one hood

Paramount, CA

#111 Apr 3, 2008
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FU ABZ BNG TRG LONGO ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM TOWNMENS!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!!
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#112 Apr 8, 2008
BANDIT WC13 KAYS CLICK wrote:
<quoted text>NO HES A LAMB HES NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR MY HOOD
What other clicks are in WC13? I met a vato called Duke from WC13 Chicos Click.
john

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Apr 8, 2008
To all you who want to know history of street gangs theres A blog web site that tells you the history of almost any gang you can think of and even shows old pictures of the first street gangs in california.and if there is a gang you dont see on there but know the history on that gang and want to tell it you can shoot all the info to the host who's name is LONE WOLF this O.G is cool peep's he will post it on his web page.So to all you who are looking for info on hood's in west covina or anywhere in the SGV or in california check out that web blog just go to GOOGLE and on the tool bar put BROWN KINGDOM LONE WOLF and then press search and you will find this web site with street gang history
SARZANA GANGSTA

Frisco, TX

#114 Apr 9, 2008
FCK STS ITS ALL ABOUT THAT SARZANA RASKALS GANG!!! SHTSTAIN KILLER ON MINES
WC is A fake as Varrio

AOL

#115 Apr 11, 2008
First of all i will tell u guys who want to now about west covina 13 los nightowls,villans,chicos fake ass vatos I was one of the main foos that started that shit after it died 5x's in a row and cyclone's Ray perez bitch ass tried to restart it and could not I had a brother that claimed it and we stood hard against puente,asl,trm but what kind of neighborhood can you have if there is never no backup !!some of the foos would get scared after a fucken fight and leave us hanging we would jump foos in and they would want out !!!and we were deep but with no control no leadership and cyclone was a fucken weakling!!that would pray on foos that could not take care of themselves check them punk them !!and he was there big homie and as for DUKE,PONKA,GORDO they are a bunch of tweekers from WC
WC is A fake as Varrio

AOL

#116 Apr 11, 2008
Duke has done time from another rat from WC huero that snitched on him....WC13 no matter how hard we tried we coulndt keep heads on from so many enemigas yeah its an old neighborhood that has died 10x's and cant stay up from what I hear the KAYSTERS are holding it down ...I am glad im from another VARRIO trying to hold that shit down for so long SOLO !! Fuck that!!!stay up KAYSTERS !! if you can hold it down!!!And cyclones bitch ass aint busted hes hiding with his bitch ass sister valerie and vicki!!!!hoodrats!! coming from an older homie !!!!
WC is A fake as Varrio

AOL

#117 Apr 11, 2008
Another thing foos that would get jumped in moved the fuck on !!!!cuzz they didnt want to get killed by the peanuts or get beat down by other varrios or they would get hit up and say they were not from WC and that was when I was from WC !!!! WTF!! and we would check them and NADA older homies like silent would get WCX3 on his wrist and 3 years later cover that shit after I seen him in the condado !!!saying cuzz of probation !!!WTF !!!!It was bad control all the way around FUCK WC13 nightowls,villans and chicos they are no good and the kaysters are better off not even claiming THE other KLIKAS there were only 5 to 8 foos that were really down and im sure they moved on after all the BS !!!!!
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#118 Apr 11, 2008
WC is A fake as Varrio wrote:
Another thing foos that would get jumped in moved the fuck on !!!!cuzz they didnt want to get killed by the peanuts or get beat down by other varrios or they would get hit up and say they were not from WC and that was when I was from WC !!!! WTF!! and we would check them and NADA older homies like silent would get WCX3 on his wrist and 3 years later cover that shit after I seen him in the condado !!!saying cuzz of probation !!!WTF !!!!It was bad control all the way around FUCK WC13 nightowls,villans and chicos they are no good and the kaysters are better off not even claiming THE other KLIKAS there were only 5 to 8 foos that were really down and im sure they moved on after all the BS !!!!!
Hey you ever hear of Casper WC13 I think he was Hueros Bro?
wc13 lol

Frisco, TX

#119 Apr 11, 2008
let me get this straight....u WERE from WC13....and now you are from a different varrio??
wc13 lol

Frisco, TX

#120 Apr 11, 2008
baby goofy wrote:
..screw all you lil putos stupid ice cream eaters..
cys..controla west covina..all you other foos are just hating.
.:cyclones gang por vida:.
.:baby goofy:.
I remember when CYS was a PAKISTANI click called PCP. They never claimed WC and capone is a PAKI from montclair. CYS are studio gangsters.... so what city will you claim next?? theyve claimed POMONA EL MONTE SAN GABRIEL WESTCO.... WHICH ONE IS IT??
VTownsmen SGV 13

United States

#121 Apr 11, 2008
LOL thats the damn truth I use claim WC Nite Owls in 9th grade back in 89 then i got in a real gang. Hey Homie what did they call you im sure i know you. Cyclone would try to punk fools that were smaller but wouldnt do shit to bigger homies. I was a little kid compaired to him. The problem was he would pressure people into getting the gang who didnt want to so they would dissapear or just rank it.Back in the days there was a couple of homies that were down but very little. Shadow,Crow, Dreamerand Mousie where cool people but other than that F the rest
WC is A fake as Varrio

AOL

#123 Apr 11, 2008
And hueros brother was a youngster compared to me and his name was SAD from NLB bitch tooooo!!
WC is A fake as Varrio

AOL

#124 Apr 11, 2008
I know the whole history on WC foos names, to that Varrio they tried to use me so many times to start that shit up with like 5 down foos and the rest are bitches I would get jumped but still hold my ground they would claim that It was for my own good f those foos I see those muthaf's and Ill put a f'n bullet in those bitches !!!! Thats on my Varrio !!!!
VTownsmen SGV 13

United States

#125 Apr 12, 2008
I know the whole history on WC foos names, to that Varrio they tried to use me so many times to start that shit up with like 5 down foos and the rest are bitches I would get jumped but still hold my ground they would claim that It was for my own good f those foos I see those muthaf's and Ill put a f'n bullet in those bitches !!!! Thats on my Varrio !!!!
Where are you from ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 32,407
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 2 hr RiccardoFire 15
Clear water group wayne lee 3 hr more readers views 2
D Boyer tells more lies 3 hr Kicked out 3
A push for council districts WC Wed districts in 1
Do not worry pauls junkyards Wed bottom decked 2
News Man shot by police officer in Azusa (Apr '09) Wed Sunset 38

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages