history of gangs in west covina
V WC XIII KAYS SUR S UP

San Diego, CA

#867 Oct 26, 2008
V ES WF THLS SUR 13 wrote:
This mssg . go's out to the CAMEL JOCKEY AND HIS SO CALLED RAP CREW CLUB. LOOK MR COPONE.E. YOUR NOT MEXICAN YOUR A SAND NIGGER YES YOU LOOK BROWN BUT YOUR NOT LATIN HOME'S ALSO WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR SELF'S SGVALLE THAT STAND'S FOR SUPER.GAY.VATO'S AND WHAT ES CYCLONES OF WEST COVINA LOOK ON THE MAP THAT IS SOUTH HILLS AREA THE ONLY VARRIO THAT I NO OF IS WALNUT CREEK ST OF AZUSA BLVD AND THE I 10 AND ALSO WEST COVINA KAYS ALSO SOUTH HILLS IS A RICH AREA HHHHHHHHHHH LAME ALSO THIS GO'S OUT TO ALL THE MEXICAN VATO'S THAT ARE IN MR CAMEL'S GAY RAP CREW CLUB GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOUR NOT TRUE TO US SOUTHSIDER 13 , A WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MEETING WITH THE TRUE SURENO'S RIDER'S ABOUT THIS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A VOTE SO WE CAN CHECK THIS CAMEL BECAUSE HE IS NOT MEXICAN AND NOT A SOUTHSIDER'S LET'S ALL CAST A VOTE TO GET HIS GREENLIGHT FUCKIT SAND NIGGER OKAY . V WF THLS SURX111 GANG EAST LOS MR CHUCO 2 #
we cast are vote
V LHG R SHORTY

San Diego, CA

#868 Oct 26, 2008
This mssg . go's out to the CAMEL JOCKEY AND HIS SO CALLED RAP CREW CLUB. LOOK MR COPONE.E. YOUR NOT MEXICAN YOUR A SAND NIGGER YES YOU LOOK BROWN BUT YOUR NOT LATIN HOME'S ALSO WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR SELF'S SGVALLE THAT STAND'S FOR SUPER.GAY.VATO'S AND WHAT ES CYCLONES OF WEST COVINA LOOK ON THE MAP THAT IS SOUTH HILLS AREA THE ONLY VARRIO THAT I NO OF IS WALNUT CREEK ST OF AZUSA BLVD AND THE I 10 AND ALSO WEST COVINA KAYS ALSO SOUTH HILLS IS A RICH AREA HHHHHHHHHHH LAME ALSO THIS GO'S OUT TO ALL THE MEXICAN VATO'S THAT ARE IN MR CAMEL'S GAY RAP CREW CLUB GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOUR NOT TRUE TO US SOUTHSIDER 13 , A WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MEETING WITH THE TRUE SURENO'S RIDER'S ABOUT THIS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A VOTE SO WE CAN CHECK THIS CAMEL BECAUSE HE IS NOT MEXICAN AND NOT A SOUTHSIDER'S LET'S ALL CAST A VOTE TO GET HIS GREENLIGHT FUCKIT SAND NIGGER OKAY . V WF THLS SURX111 GANG EAST LOS MR CHUCO 2 #
A WE ARE DOWN WITH THAT
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ

San Diego, CA

#869 Oct 26, 2008
TOMMY wrote:
When you go into the CDC the only west covina gangs represented are West Covina Trece, West Covina NHC, West Covina Mob, and thats it. You never see any SGV Cyclones, or Crazy Valley, they must not claim thier Gang in there.
THAT IS RITE
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ

San Diego, CA

#870 Oct 26, 2008
Tommy wrote:
West Covina 13, West Covina Mob, West Covina Nieghborhood Crip, The Royal Magestics 13,
Alwood St Locos, West Covina Boyz, West Covina Pinor Real, West Covina Bahalana Gang, East Side Dukes, EWF Gang, West Covina Kaysers.
WHATZ UP TOMMY
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ

San Diego, CA

#872 Oct 26, 2008
Tommy wrote:
TRM starte out as a car club in the 70's but then turned gang. From what I know the only remaining members are a few older vatos with familys or in prison. No youngsters, gang is non active
THOSE ARE DUM LAMES OKAY A CAR CLUB
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ

San Diego, CA

#873 Oct 26, 2008
primera flats wrote:
nhc were ran out years ago and so was wc mob these gangs are nothing more than fads west covina 13 are the only ones with real roots all the others were ran out of los angeles or what ever city they came from.they go to west covina to make a gang because there is nobody there to fight with or to worry about! it's a place for rejects
SMILEY DOWN YOUR ARE VARRIO
V WC X 3 R DRIFTER5150

San Diego, CA

#874 Oct 26, 2008
soo woop wrote:
people are gonna think what they want about the wc.really west covina is based gang wise,from black neighborhoods:west kovina mob@west covina nhc.i only ran into wc13's in the juvenile system.nowadays you'll find some al capone's(from la)@ wc k'sters aroung,which are just a branch off the wc 13's,they originate from over there off sunset(del norte park,north of the 10 fwy)trm,alwood st,wc e-dubb/304,all the asian hoods pr,bahalana etc.all the othe so-called blk hoods are claimin the fame really dead end,kbg,es villians,hustla's,dulow gang etc.tommy is right saying the only hoods claimed in cdc are the mob,nhc and wc13.if you're blood affliated you got to claim the wcmob.if crip affliated wcnhc,the only too blk hoods that hold any weight in cdc.you can still find active older and younger homies from the mob@nhc in the hood.i was born and raised in the west covina/covina area.i've been through the whole juvenile system(juve,camps,cya)in and out cdc.people are gonna have opinions about the hood but there's probably more killas,gangstas,ballers from the inner city but on the flip side there's also more snitches,rats,pc's,marks,busta 's,weenies etc from there too!west covina finest-M- gang
WE ARE DOWN FOUR A SHIT

Since: Oct 08

Glendale, AZ

#875 Oct 27, 2008
west cove wrote:
wc13 really is a joke, do u girls even have a hood
What is your hood? Let me guess Hollywood? Sad that PHX can't even represent they have to still from CA
babydoll

Covina, CA

#876 Oct 27, 2008
SGVALLE wrote:
<quoted text>PUTTIN IN WORK IN THE PINTA THAT CEE GANG BE SMASHIN ON LAMES ASK ANY P NUT THEIR LET U KNOW ABOUT THAT CEE GANG
o yea hun with your down ass homiemr. capone-e hahahahahahahaha what a jok3
west cove

Phoenix, AZ

#877 Oct 27, 2008
V WC X 3 R wrote:
<quoted text> a vato give your name a where are you punk claim your hood puto us southsiders are down with la raza
u sound like a real lame. the truth is u have no hood. nhc, wc mob, walnut creek all have hoods even nlb had a hood back in the day. where u girls @
V E N I C E 1 3

San Diego, CA

#878 Oct 27, 2008
US SURENO-S ARE DOWN WITH THAT

Glendale, AZ

#879 Oct 28, 2008
V E N I C E 1 3 wrote:
<quoted text>US SURENO-S ARE DOWN WITH THAT
En Serio...
V WS18 ST BBLS

San Diego, CA

#881 Oct 28, 2008
west cove wrote:
<quoted text>
u sound like a real lame. the truth is u have no hood. nhc, wc mob, walnut creek all have hoods even nlb had a hood back in the day. where u girls @
A mr wes cove do u have a name homee .I don't think so your nothing more then WHAT A BE BUSTER more like a SHIT talker those homee from the Kaysters will bitch slap u and put u bk in your place wc mob only have a few head's that live in side west covina the rest live in covina and azusa by glad stone and the rest moved on . wc nhc there's a few yougster;s most of them are older one's are locked up the rest live on the border of wc off Francisquito between puente ave and hacienda blvd in those run down apartments yes there's a few that live in wc like sunset ave calif st but there little click called the blocc in realy in la puente the rust of them live in parts of la puente in blackwood st puente 13 varrio also there a few in bassett most of them are packing and that is no joke that's what there good at those sorry ass nappy headed porch monkey's also there other click in south east wc by nogales and amar area some of that area is pr and wc boyz . So homee if you are going to shit talk get are story right . As for those SURENO'S GANG IN WEST COVINA LIKE walnut creek st there's a few actived youngster's there's a few older homee's but there know OG's there varrio started in the 90's the most actived one are us the eightteen streeter's and there's a hand full of the kayster's I will give them more credit then the night owls because there click died a few time there real problem with them was ray and some of them your not true southsider's there were more like busters that come from good rich home's in 91 cyclone got locked up and there click died out there's a few that stick to gather like thumper chuco dreamer mousie drifter clowny shadow travieso crow and lonney silent rank it hard showing weakness but that trueth of the matter is most of these homee's are not around today but when ray got out he restarted wc 13 up with a new click villands a prayed on little kid's by punking them and jumping them in but that did not last long but I will give the kaysters credit because thay realy stay in there varrio and thay dont hop around or rank out thay stick to there lil click but I realy dont know where there varrio is at in west covina I know bandit that live's of willow maybee there a few the live over there but I never see them hit up over there
V WS18 ST BBLS

San Diego, CA

#882 Oct 28, 2008
Flaco- WC13- LOS VILLANS wrote:
<quoted text>
En Serio...
A LITTLE HOMEE WHAT DO THAY CALL U WE DIDNOT KNOW THAT THERE WERE ANY MORE VILLANS STILL AROUND RAY MADE THAT UP WHEN HE GOT OUT A DO U KNOW DUKE THE O.G.
V WS18 ST BBLS

San Diego, CA

#883 Oct 28, 2008
ES DUKEDOM wrote:
187 ON THE WEAK CACHINAS THE EAST SIDE DUKES CLAIMS NO CITY
CHEEZE SIDE DUCKS KUACK KUACK

Glendale, AZ

#884 Oct 29, 2008
V WS18 ST BBLS wrote:
<quoted text>A LITTLE HOMEE WHAT DO THAY CALL U WE DIDNOT KNOW THAT THERE WERE ANY MORE VILLANS STILL AROUND RAY MADE THAT UP WHEN HE GOT OUT A DO U KNOW DUKE THE O.G.
Michael aka Flaco. I was in prison for 10 years. I got out 2 years ago. I know Duke. I was with Ray's sister before I got locked up.

Glendale, AZ

#885 Oct 29, 2008
V WS18 ST BBLS wrote:
<quoted text>A LITTLE HOMEE WHAT DO THAY CALL U WE DIDNOT KNOW THAT THERE WERE ANY MORE VILLANS STILL AROUND RAY MADE THAT UP WHEN HE GOT OUT A DO U KNOW DUKE THE O.G.
Do you know Wicked, Cush or Menace?
yayo wcx3 kaysters clicka

Alhambra, CA

#888 Oct 30, 2008
VWEST COVINA 13 KAYS R wrote:
MR DRIFTER 5150 V WCX3 R KaYsTaRs GANG
west covinax3 kaysters ese yayo
West Covina Capri Apts

Los Angeles, CA

#889 Oct 30, 2008
<quoted text>
Do you know Wicked, Cush or Menace?
Hey Flaco did you hang out at the apts. with Shawn?
SGV T

United States

#890 Oct 30, 2008
<quoted text>
Michael aka Flaco. I was in prison for 10 years. I got out 2 years ago. I know Duke. I was with Ray's sister before I got locked up.
Does Ray still claim WC? some people are saying he claims Lil Bassett. Mousie from Nite Owls is locked up on fraud charges. I talk to his wife someimes cause I grew up with Mousie. Did you ever know a fool Named Danny Boy they called him Primo he claimed Lomas then Blackwood and other Varrios. I heard he got killed a long time ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Garcia Dumped again What's Next 18 min Speak out 4
JanS Towing GPD in bed together 19 min Dem Facts 3
Violence in America 28 min juan H 5
Mayor calls Tuttle a congenital liar at Council... 32 min Long Time Resident 12
Tuttle acknowledges he's familiar with smell of... 33 min Long Time Resident 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 56 min Trojan 29,938
Man shots himself at water treatment plant 1 hr ms sg 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages