history of gangs in west covina
SGV TOWNSMAN GANG

San Diego, CA

#766 Sep 30, 2008
WC CS LNOS LVS is fake wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see west cochina's AKA wine coolers or ray's peanut crew. WC is one fake varrio thay never kicked up the dust in the 70's there were never deep thay mostly got locked up and the rest ran like chicken's there only down guy was locked up for a lot time DUKE he called shot's in side but the west cochina's chico's click died out around the 80's then came the ray's peanut gang west cochina's night owls that started up around 88 @ del norte park ray thumper throub silent topper crow shadow and the rest of those fake ass buster's in the 91's wc 13 got lit up and smash big the asl trm wc mob azusa esbp emf puente bassett most of them bailed out some got out some got jumped in other varrio 's silent lazy topper spontle lil spontle aka jimmy akes ranked out some move the rest got locked up and only a few stayed around ray was locked up this young dark skin guy help keep it alived chuco was his name he lived out pacific ave and cameron later on chuco got out and got jumped in bell gerden locos thay died out 2 or 3 time's ray got out and tried to start bk by wc 13 his stared a new click villnds in 97 98 he was a punk jumping lil youngsters in that didnot last I hard ray rank out and got in little bassett I dont no If this true other stay he is in a looney home thay died out again now there a FOOL NAME BANDIT HEADING UP THE KAY'S CLICK SOUND'S LIKE A LIL PARTY CREW THAY NEVER KICK UP THE DUST I HARD THE PIG'S WCPD HAS A STRONG HOLD ON ALL THE GANG'S OVER THERE
your varrio is aint shit
SGV TOWNSMAN GANG

San Diego, CA

#767 Sep 30, 2008
WC CS LNOS LVS is fake wrote:
<quoted text> now there's a kay shit Im making a point here there's know old vato's most of thay get out meaning rank out like silent lazy other's join different varrio's glass hopper's the only one I know that has been around the long time is duke as you can see wc has a bad history mybee the kay's click are better off not claiming wc it should got like this wc v kay's 13 or stay like thay are a lil homie party crew click LOL
wine cooler are ranker's
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#768 Sep 30, 2008
WC13KAYS BANDIT wrote:
<quoted text>well whats up im one of the main ones but im from the KAYS so whats crackin raymond perez is a bitch hes weak as for my click we smash
A yo vato's YOUR SOUNDING LIKE THE PEANUT GANG LA POO LIKE THERE LITTLE STREET GANG'S KAY'S VS'/. NITE OWLS YOUR NOBODY OUT OF THE BLUE SMILEY IS TALKING SH.T WHERE HAVE THAY BEEN A FEW RANCKERS CAME FROM UNDER A ROCK NITE OWLS WEST COCHINA'S IS A JOKE THERE DEAD
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#769 Sep 30, 2008
WC is A fake as Varrio wrote:
DOG LIKE I TOLD U VATOS SAD IS A FUCKEN LIAR HE HAD ONE BROTHER FROM WC13 HUERO NO CASPER I GUARANTEE THAT !!!!AND MANSON WAS A CRAZY FOO AND THE ONLY REASON HE STARTED CLAIMING WC WAS BECAUSE HE GOT BUSTED AND YOU KNOW YOU CANT SAY HE IS A TAGGER SO HE CHOSE WC13 HE WAS FROM NLB WITH SOTO, SAD ,SAD RECRUITED THAT FOO AND WC13 RECRUITED FOOS FROM BFL TOKER STAYED HES DOING LIFE RAY LOC BITCHED UP AND WENT TO THE LOONEY HOME AND THE REST OF THE WC'S DIED OUT THE ONLY ONES THAT I HEARD HELD IT DOWN WAS MOUSIE,DRIFTER,LAZY,LOONEY,CHU CO,TRAVIESO,CROW AND EVEN THEN NO ONE HAD BACK UP EVERYONE WAS GETTING JUMPED BY TRM'ASL'P13 FUCK ALL THOSE FOOS THEY ALL FELL OUT AFTER THAT THERE IS NO CASPER !!!! AND IF THERE IS HE IS NOT RELATED TO SADS ASS SADS LAST NAME WAS CRUZ THERE IS NO CRUZ BUT HIS BROTHER HUERO!!!
A VATO THAT GUY RUBIN CRUZ IS A CLAIMER ALL RIGHT HE WAS A SK8ER BK.IN THE DAYZ HE AND HIS NLB WANT A BE GANG KICKED UP SOME DUST IN 91 92 BUT RUBIN SAD GOT OUT BECAUSE HE RANK IT FROM KHA AND SOME VATO'S FROM ES 18 ST WERE THERE THIS TOOK PLACE @ DOWN THE STREET FROM THE MALL
MR WACKO

Los Angeles, CA

#771 Oct 1, 2008
SGVRIDER wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K WEST COCHINA BIG CYS X3 GANG F**K WACKO THAT B*TCH IS A RAT BIG TINY SAID IT HERE WITH DROOPY F**K THE ENIMIGAS CYCLONES 13 GANG OR DONT BANG CANT HANG WITH THAT BIG C GANG
LOOK U BITCH ASS FOE FUCK U AND UR PAKI FADA AZAM AND UR VARRIO CALSONES 13 HAHAHA THIS MADDGLOCK ESE WEST COVINA 13 SGV FOE U CAN'T FUCK WITH US ESE ALL OF UR HOMEBOYS ARE PASAS AND GOOFY RUNED LIKE A BITCH HE KNOWS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA "NO WARNING SHOTS" U FAKE BITCHES VARRIO WEST COVINA 3CE 4/LIFE AND WE CANT BE STOPED BITCH ASS CAPONE E HE IS A FAKE GANGSTER HE "NOT" MEXICAN HE IS A PAKI AND UR HOMEBOYS ARE RATS LIKE THIS FOE NAME CRAZY FROM CALSONES 13 HE THROW A RAT ON A HOMIE FROM THE "LOT 13" AND THAT WAT U CALL UR HOMIE A GANGSTER U GUYS R FAKE.....! ESE WACKO/MADDGLOCK CLICK
VARRIO WEST COVINA 13
SUR UP WITH REAL GANGSTERS WEST UP U FAKE BITCHES.......
Your Fake

West Covina, CA

#772 Oct 2, 2008
Lol @ all the internet gangsters..You guys are pathetic.Get a life holmes
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#773 Oct 2, 2008
Cov and w cov is fake wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS THE DAM TRUTH ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE WC 13 SPIND OFF's yO bANDIT FACE IT CALL THE TRUTH STEP DOWN JOIN A REAL VARRIO DONT TRY TO REVIEVED IT Look and the history just claim only kay/s not wc13 you mint get respeted
A vato's from west cochina's T'UP THIS IS DANNY BOY THE IS A WORNING
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#774 Oct 2, 2008
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what did they used to call you from NLB? I also remember other heads for NLB like > Nuke, Irok, K-Vee, Kause, Okee, Bosco, Loot, Klown, Wino, Rex, Cask, Lil Manse, Happy, Turtle, Bird, even some guy who had NLB tatted on his eyebrow. Sad was a backstaber & a buster but he was a tagger that knew how to get up. I would say that they had other down fools, Like Rex, Lil Sad, Bosco, Mace got shot for NLB. Your right guys like Besk, Sike were just down mobbers. Though Nlb was a joke they were downer than any gang that has ever come out of West Covina. WC Mob, EWF, WC NHC, got handled by NLB. WC13 was non exsistant, NLb would run into them every once in a while & NLb would punk WC13. NLb used to kick it with 18th st alot.
LOOK AT YOU VATO'S YOUR FAKE HOOD DIED OUT IN 90'S RAY WAS LOOKED UP AND CHUCO TRY TO KEEP IT GOING
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#775 Oct 2, 2008
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that WC13 started in 1972. check out this link http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gangs/article...
I dont know the time line to WC13. All I know is I never seen them around. I met a few hynas from WC13 but that was about it. they must of been locked up in there houses or something. Same thing with WC13 Kays there nowhere to be found. It more like a party crew that gets tats & thow up sings, other than that I never heard of WC13 doing anything. I do know Duke who was a down vato, but he was bangin in the 70's or 80's. WC13 has never had a hood that they have held down.
A YO TO ALL THE HOMIE'S OUT THERE THAT IS THE HATERS OF FAKE WES COCHINA'S HERE'S THERE FAKE TIME LINE T's up
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#776 Oct 2, 2008
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey maybe you could tell us where your hood is at. Bandit said Cortez Park, & Temper says del Norte Park. Where you guys at? I would say WC13 is somewhat like a gang that roams around with no accual hood.
A Tommy what's up let me no if you see any fake ass west cochina's your rite there a munch of lame girls
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#777 Oct 2, 2008
WCX3 KAYS GXP wrote:
<quoted text>
CHECK THIS OUT YOU COULD SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT IVE BEEN FROM THE VARRIO WEST COVINA TRECE KAYS CLICK FOR 8 YEARS. AND IM GOING TO KEEP IT REAL IVE SEEN ALOT OF HOMIE COME AND GO.BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS WHERE STILL HERE AND ILL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON MY VARRIO ESPECIALLY GET FROM A NOTHER VARRIO. THAT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD AND WEAK.THEY CALL ME THUMPER FROM THE KAYS AND MY BROTHER IS CHOLO THE VARRIO.IF I RUN INTO YOU IN THE SYSTEM OR ANY WHERE ELSE ITS ON SIGHT.WHERE ARE YOU FROM? AS FAR AS ALL THOSE NAME YOU SAID I DONT KNOW THEM SO I CANT SPEAK ON THEM.
Yo kay more like c's cay's c for cochina's T'S YOUR A FAKE LAME ASS BUSTER A THAY CAAL ME DANNY BOY LET'S GET DOWN
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#778 Oct 2, 2008
OG OMNEE NLB US MC wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what do thay call you,your only ben around for 8yrs do you kown adam aka MANSE he was from NLb before he got locked up I hard he claims W C 13in jail Hey do now rubin AKA SAD FROM YOUR VARRIO I Grow up with him also ray and his sistor,also spontle lil spontle topper a new all those fool's I was there in late 80's by del n.park I give those guys credit. other hood's were moveing in and taking over because west covina was a new fresh city the wc mob and nhc was deep thats why thay restartd wc13 nite owls I dont kown what happend in the 92 wc13 got smached and wc13 die out there was one very crazy vato name CHUCO he was keeping it live I saw him get down with esbolen @ bag & bottle what ever happend to him Hay did ray's dad moved out also where's ray today a hard he is in the looney home. Do you vato's only go by the kays click are there any nite owlsclick still around I now some that drop out a long time a go for Do you guys have a hood or area of wc or street you claim
FAKE ASS VATO'S HERE IS YOUR HISTORY ANY BODY WHO IS CHECKING THIS OUT NOW YOU KNOW HOW WEST COCHINA CAME ABOUT T'S UP
V TSM G

San Diego, CA

#779 Oct 2, 2008
VARRIO TOWNSMAN GANG SGV WE ARE DOWN AND HAVE LOVE FOR ARE SHIT T'S YO FAKE ASS VATO NOW YOU KNOW JUST READ IT
u guys are lame

Paramount, CA

#780 Oct 3, 2008
talkmans your all talk. selling woof tickets. [email protected] your hood never heard of it!!! u are dirty piasa go take a shower!!smell u all the way over in the o.c.!!! pee u!!!! u aint sgv!!! go back to mexico!!! stop selling orange next to schools perverts!!!! ha ha ha!!!!
VTSM G

Dallas, TX

#781 Oct 4, 2008
V TSM G wrote:
VARRIO TOWNSMAN GANG SGV WE ARE DOWN AND HAVE LOVE FOR ARE SHIT T'S YO FAKE ASS VATO NOW YOU KNOW JUST READ IT
Hey Homie why do you keep mispelling the Varrio its Townsmen not Townsman
V WC XIII KAYS

San Diego, CA

#783 Oct 4, 2008
So trashmen you have some sh.t to handle with us or what they call me THUMPER FROM VWC 13 KAY'S SUR'S UP
VTSM SGV

Dallas, TX

#784 Oct 5, 2008
V WC XIII KAYS wrote:
So trashmen you have some sh.t to handle with us or what they call me THUMPER FROM VWC 13 KAY'S SUR'S UP
I had no problem with the West Chochina Gays but now I do. Your varrio aint sh*t. You guys cant even handle WC CYclones so when you get in the big leagues then talk sh*t
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ

San Diego, CA

#785 Oct 5, 2008
VTSM SGV wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no problem with the West Chochina Gays but now I do. Your varrio aint sh*t. You guys cant even handle WC CYclones so when you get in the big leagues then talk sh*t
Ok mr ranker you cant say your name is your name ranker stay in taxes and play in the pig pin also pick up some trash will your at it Mr SMILEY V WC 13 LOS NITE OWLZ RIFA GANG SUR'S UP AND Cyclones any shit we flatten them long time a go
VTSM SGV

Dallas, TX

#786 Oct 5, 2008
WEST COVINA 13 NITEOWLZ wrote:
<quoted text>Ok mr ranker you cant say your name is your name ranker stay in taxes and play in the pig pin also pick up some trash will your at it Mr SMILEY V WC 13 LOS NITE OWLZ RIFA GANG SUR'S UP AND Cyclones any shit we flatten them long time a go
once again retard learn how to write in complete sentences. Its spelled Texas. Go hang out at Del Norte park with all 3 of your homies.Smiley went to school in the small yellow bus when he was a kid. I put that on everything. My name is Clowny from Big Bad Townsmen Gang ive said my name all on this blog. DId the retarted school finally start teaching computer classes? You gang aint Sh*t. TRM and ASL use to punk you guys all the time.
V LiL Hill GanG

San Diego, CA

#790 Oct 5, 2008
VTSM G wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Homie why do you keep mispelling the Varrio its Townsmen not Townsman
Your weak we bitch slapped you girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr BitePhartsz 33,446
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 14 hr SEISE one KRH crew 1,045
News Covina police officers want pay increase (Apr '08) Jul 19 James ozaeta 22
green lighted west covina 13 ex-member (Mar '12) Jul 16 Pomona sharkies 2... 25
west covina 13 kays clicka (Feb '09) Jun '17 LiLMija909 78
News Off Citrus announces closure after lease talks ... (Sep '10) Jun '17 Janet Spaulding 14
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) Jun '17 Nancy B 364

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages