history of gangs in west covina
SGV VARRIO PUENTE 13

Colton, CA

#699 Sep 5, 2008
cov and wcov crews wrote:
Note we also kicked w/ WS 18 ST Thay wonted to recruet down latin heads from NLb note nhc never had shit with us some of nhc growed up with sad soto akes and sile thay lived by egewood also IRONS was a CRIP from compton village we never had shit with any nhc or crips.....irok turtle bird happy k-vee and the rest got in afer the sommer of 1992.After 1992 Nlb tryed to be come a little hood and that was a JOKE that did not last..........also we never had shit w/ wc13 maybee after the sommer of 1992
P'S UP LAMES ASSES WHERE ARE YOU TODAY KILL WHITEY
SGV VARRIO PUENTE 13

Colton, CA

#700 Sep 5, 2008
OG OMNEE NLB US MC wrote:
<quoted text> A temper what's up what click are you from and time line.I hard Ray moved out and He is in the looney farm that's the rummer I HARD I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT.yeah there's a few head's from the nite owl time line but the most part that area is high class houses and there's a lot of family member's walking there dog's and bike riding there kid's and walking with there kid's you got to have money to live here to own or rent I bought a house off of sunset and puente 4yr's back and sold it 2 yr's later boy I Made a in investment and profit this was on safe area I never sea any gang banning going on but the most part the park was safe there's a lot of little leag's going on and fun with there family's and kids the wcpd pass buy all the time SO WHAT ABOUT THOSE KAYSTER'S CLICK WHERE ARE THAY KICKING UP THE DUST @ IN WC NOT @ OR BUY DEL NORTE PARK OFF OF SO.GARLEY IS GATO BETWEEN ORANGE & VINCENT THERE'S GATO ASS PARTMENT'S AND SUNSET GATO ASS PARTMENT'S OTHER THEN THAT THAT AREA IN RICH AND NICE ADo you homiey;s still kickit @ that house a cross from the school off of puente ave THAT HOUSE LOOK'S THRASH...
P'S UP LAMES
SGV VARRIO PUENTE 13

Colton, CA

#701 Sep 5, 2008
LA PUENTE wrote:
<quoted text>A yo lil vato kids f.ck wet coaster k's gxp gay pride fag.t's your weak a your older vatos cant hang a there rankers and drop out like y a 12 deep party crew kids y have rich mommy and daddy unless there on food stamps and live in roach aprtmnt. S.G.V. Varrio PUENTE 13 BST PST HST WE SAW YOU ON MY SPACE WE KNOW WHAT Y LOOK LIKE LIL ESA' FA.IT A LIL PARTY BOY VATO LET GO AND GET DOWN
P' UP
B-Dub

West Covina, CA

#702 Sep 6, 2008
borderbrothers wrote:
<quoted text>Hay south of the border guy's your not part of sur 13 because your little guys were in jail and tolded on the south siders your class as a INFORMENT A.K.A RAT you need some more greencard's how do it feel thAT the real southsiders been taking you out like the PUENTE GANG THAY HAVE CLASS AND ROOT'S THAY DIDNOT CROSS THE BORDER LIKE YOU GUY'S AND DO DRIVE BUY'S 18 GOT IN JAIL FOR A LONG TIME THERE IN THE NEW'S AND PUCKING IN WORK FOR THE MEXICAN MAFIA I SEE YOU GUY'S FROM TRASHMAN DON'T YOUR CLASS AS A INFORMENT A.K.A RAT'S YOUR GANG STARTED IN THE 70'S WITH ONLY APPROX.50 ACTIVED GANG BANGERS THAT ARE SPRIDED OUT THROU OUT SO CAL THAT'S THE TRUETH HAY DO YOU STILL HAVE COCK FIGHT'S IN THE BACK YARD OFF GINO AVE IT'S GOT CRAZY WINNING ON THOSE COCKS EAT'S TACO'S AND DRIVING BUD LIGHT ..........
THIS FOO, GOT IT RIGHT! MY PRIMA STAYED ON GIANO AND ALL THEM FOO'S FROM TRASHMEN WERE PAISAS, I USED TO CONFUSE THEM FOO'S WITH THE PALETEROS. I USED TO KICK IT THERE AND THEM FOO'S FROM TSM WERE ALWAYS GETTING LIT UP BY LIL HILL, EAST SIDE DUKES, AND HURLEY STREET, TSM IS A JOKE!!! THEY SHOULD JUST TURN INTO A PARTY/CAR CLUB INSTEAD
sgv gangs

Chatsworth, CA

#703 Sep 10, 2008
the real gangs in the sgv are the e/s mob from covina to compton and theres azusa and elmonte flores an west covina
MARAVILLA TAX FREE

Colton, CA

#707 Sep 11, 2008
MARAVILLA EASTLOS TAXFREE GANGA..... YOU SCRAP'S SURAT'S FIGHTING EACH OTHER OUT SIDE BUT IN SIDE YOUR KISSING THE KING PIN ASSES BITCHES WHO DO THERE DIRTY WORK THE SO CALLLED BROTHER'S 'KING PIN'S BITCH TO MAKE THERE BROWNY POINT'S BUT WHEN THAY LEAVE THAY DO THE SAME THING FIGHT EACH OTHER . WE MARAVILLA'S DO PLAT THAT GAME WE ARE NOT SCRAP'S AMV,HMV,FSLMV,FRMV,HTS MV,JMV,LMV,LMV,LMA,MV,RMV, WE ARE ONE GANG AND WE DONT FIGHT EACH OTHER LIKE YOU SO CALLED SURAT'S
grow balls

Paramount, CA

#708 Sep 13, 2008
youngsters need to stop and think, anybody can pull a trigger!!!even a monkey1!!be a leader not a follower and wakeup, grow some balls and fight with your fist like the old days. nothing wrong with being proud of your barrio1!! so stop the senseless killing!!!to all oc,la,ie,sb,sgv,sf and evry one esle put the guns down and if u are real vato locos like u claim misters mas chingon and prove with your fists your neighborhood is down. chicanos unite!!!VSZA!!!!
ONE STEP AHEAD

United States

#709 Sep 14, 2008
ONE*SICK*ASS*KREW*
ONE STEP AHEAD

United States

#710 Sep 14, 2008
SGVU BIG S wrote:
<quoted text>
you know tense?
Yeah i know keith aka TENSE OSA*CFK*that my home boy he will be out in 2009
ONE STEP AHEAD

United States

#711 Sep 14, 2008
La PUENTE wrote:
<quoted text>A Fuckit little tagger's little coloring kids clean your cheeze off your nutsacks a LIL ESA BITCHES WE WENT LOOKING FOR YOU IN BOLEN SGV. VARRIO PUENTE 13 PST BST HST SURENO 13 FOR LIFE
fuhk peanuts REMAS*OSA*BOLEN*clik
TSMXG SURATS

San Diego, CA

#712 Sep 15, 2008
SGV TOWNSMAN GANG PEANUT'S BUNCH OF FRAGMENTED STREET GANG DUFF ST 5 MAN CLICK HERPY ST ES PEANT S ANT SHIT YOU VATO'S FIGHT EACH OTHER AND YOU VATO'S ARE NOT ONE VARRIO YOUR A BUNCH OF LITTLE STREET GANG THAT CLAIM PEANUT'S AFTER SAYING YOUR LITTLE STREET CLICK. YOU VATOS GO AT WITH EACH OTHER WE ARE ONE VARRIO THAT DONT FIGHT EACH OTHER BIG BAD SGV TOWNSMANXGANG SURAT FREE
babydoll

Covina, CA

#713 Sep 18, 2008
sgv gangs wrote:
the real gangs in the sgv are the e/s mob from covina to compton and theres azusa and elmonte flores an west covina
yep thats right wcx3 kaysters
TSMXG

Colton, CA

#714 Sep 18, 2008
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
yep thats right wcx3 kaysters
PLEASE WEST COCHINA'S THAT DIED OUT OVER 5 x 'S WE GOT HOMIE WANTED TO JOIN ARE VARRIO A MATTER OF FACT WE GOT ONE IN HIS ONE CRAZY HOMIE WC IS A BUNCH OF TWEEKER'S ONE THAY LOOK OUT FOR THERE SELF RAY IS ONE RANKER CLAIMING HE IS THE LEADER FOR YEAR'S HE CLAIM THAT NOW THERE YOU LITTLE KAY'S CLICK LEARN HOW TO SPELL K FOR CRAZY SOUND'S LIKE A LIL PARTY CREW MAYBEE THAT RANCKER'S FOR WC LNOS LVS DIED AND GOT OUT SO NOW YOUR LITTLE ASS CAME AROUND OH THERE'S ONE HOMIE THAT GOT OF STATE THAT DONT MEAN SHIT WC CHICO'S CLICK THASY DIED OUT FIRST HE WAS IN THE STATE CRC WHEN THE CHICO'S GOT TAKEN OUT THEN RAY AND THE PENUT CREW CAME AROUND WC NITE OWLS IN THE 1988-89 I NO RAY'S FATHER HE WAS FROM LITTLE BASSETT GANG SO PLEASE DON'T START DANNY BOY TSMXG
TSMXG

Colton, CA

#715 Sep 18, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>fuhk peanuts REMAS*OSA*BOLEN*clik
PLEASE BUNCH OF TAGGER'S DONT START WE WILL PUT A CAP IN YOUR SORRY ASS B.TCHES SGV TOWNSMAN GANG TAGGER'S THINK YOUR GANGSTERS FUCK BALWIN PARK BOWING BALL NUCK SUCKER CHZER'S ONE OF ARE HOMIE'S KNOW'S YOUR SORRY ASS YOU DONT TAG BANG YOUR LOW KAY ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS TALK SHIT ON THIS TOPIX PAGE THINK YOUR COOL WE WILL VISIT YOUR SORRY ASSES
TSMXG

Colton, CA

#716 Sep 18, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
ONE*SICK*ASS*KREW*
CHILDISH I'm rubber every thing jamp's off and stick on you THAT'S WHAT IT SOUND'S LIKE Oh im cool one sick ass im down for my gang i sprayed a wall GET A LIKE HOMIE'S TSMXG DANNY BOY
TEST

San Diego, CA

#717 Sep 19, 2008
TEST
babydoll

Covina, CA

#719 Sep 22, 2008
TSMXG wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE BUNCH OF TAGGER'S DONT START WE WILL PUT A CAP IN YOUR SORRY ASS B.TCHES SGV TOWNSMAN GANG TAGGER'S THINK YOUR GANGSTERS FUCK BALWIN PARK BOWING BALL NUCK SUCKER CHZER'S ONE OF ARE HOMIE'S KNOW'S YOUR SORRY ASS YOU DONT TAG BANG YOUR LOW KAY ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS TALK SHIT ON THIS TOPIX PAGE THINK YOUR COOL WE WILL VISIT YOUR SORRY ASSES
hahahaha please foo you know whats up already
SGV TSMXG

Colton, CA

#720 Sep 22, 2008
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha please foo you know whats up already
WHO ARE YOU A HOOD RAT THAT BEEN AROUND 3X'S AND BACK.PLEASE WE DONT WANT HIV.. YOU TRAMP GET A LIFE BXTSMXG SGV DANNY BOY
K LOW WSHUSTLAZ 400 BLK

Ontario, CA

#721 Sep 22, 2008
WE RULE THE STREETS OF WEST COVINA U ...KMOB4X$HUSTLAZ GANG 4 LIFE
WC ST Ray is a ranker wrote:
Ray was cruzing in are HOOD .. He ranked out we seen him In a beet up blue honda car........ When we confronted ray he states that he was from lil bassett..
K LOW WSHUSTLAZ 400 BLK

Ontario, CA

#723 Sep 22, 2008
west up wrote:
badluk west up cuzz do u kno big murdoc??
heLL YEAH H.R.I.P. BIG MURDOC WSH 4OO BLK ....
THATS THE BIG HOMIE FROM THE HOOD ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime 2 hr Resi 10
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 1
muribito, davis and boyer need to go! 3 hr jeffers puppet 1
Iran is a backwards country 7 hr Iran failing 1
Allah Akbar 7 hr Killings in Germany 3
Ok then ! I'll make it clear! Crack pipes are s... (Jan '10) 15 hr Unconcerned Citizen 26
Baldwin Park City Manager Finished 18 hr City hall insider 5

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages