history of gangs in west covina
wc and covcrews

San Diego, CA

#448 Jun 19, 2008
ALWOODST wrote:
V.Al Wood STREET LOCOS F@uk the mob mix gang there are a buch of slobs thay have on root's from west covina or in the S G V the n@gglet's came from compton f@uk all piru's and the rest of the slubs VARRIO ALWOOD STREET LOCOS IT ALL ABOUT THE SURENO 13 S.G.V.We have root's from the 1970's
Is asl still around I cruz by there varrio I see there stit tagged up all over there varrio I went to high school with heckgo and jeckgo I dont know what happend to them
wc and covcrews

San Diego, CA

#449 Jun 19, 2008
Robert wrote:
Hey I just moved to west covina I use to live in the west lake district and I am reading about how theres 18ST in west covina.well if 18ST is around this area it's probably because it's alot safer for them because back in my old city where I use to live they were alway's getting taken out by the MS-13 guy's.
Hy Robert is MS-13 GREEN LIGHTED By the SOUTHSIDER 13 GANG
wc and covcrews

San Diego, CA

#450 Jun 19, 2008
Yo is w c 13 kaysters having a big come back in west covina thay have a websiit and my space this is funner in stit you can see there pic. posted on there I can is Big fat baba ranker ray in there
TOYS

Colton, CA

#453 Jun 19, 2008
OUT SHOOTING AK47S wrote:
<quoted text>TENSE never claim MH that was SPYRO*TENSE*OSA*CFK*all you do his talk sh1t*your ha lil*rat*
Tense a matter of fact tense was from mh or hitting up mh when he was mobbing osa this is one sad mobber crew hopper claiming his so called st.t tense is a 5050 bar got it right claim one gang
K H A

Colton, CA

#454 Jun 19, 2008
<quoted text>TENSE never claim MH that was SPYRO*TENSE*OSA*CFK*all you do his talk sh1t*your ha lil*rat*
Los K.H.A.Boys @ down time keeping real we never is osa hit up your inactived only banning on the topix p.s. let's get down
K H A

Colton, CA

#455 Jun 19, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
Hey lil kid your not from the og KHA BOYS*
HAVEK*QUEST*CALL*ROD*HUSH*KRIM *FICE*THRET*SPEEDO*
RIEL*KOESK*PLUG*PLUM*TALENT*NE WS*COOLEE*WAKE*MER*
FLOHO*TALENT*PROKS*NEWS*those are the real ones you youngster are just making the og's look bad*
ONLEE*MH*KHA*TALENT*PROKS*STK* KHA*and some of your homies were from CFK 2*learn your history of the real LOS*KHA*BOYZ*BIACH*tell those youngster stop using my homie name*TENSE*OSA*
keeping it real in bolen LOS K.H.A. BOYS YOU BIT.H A.S TOYS WE NEVER SEE OSA IN BOLEN OR IT UP ANY WHERE WE GOT SPOTS ALL OVER S.G.V. E.LOS AND HLY.WD.
K H A

Colton, CA

#456 Jun 19, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>you know my homie SESL AND TENSE HOMIE YOU KNOW YOUR SH1T NLB did get alot we never had beef with NLB did you know JEEP*OSA*KT
LET'S GET DOWN OSA TOYS K.H.A.MOBSTERS
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#458 Jun 19, 2008
K H A wrote:
<quoted text> LET'S GET DOWN OSA TOYS K.H.A.MOBSTERS
What did they call you from NLb?
K H A

Colton, CA

#459 Jun 19, 2008
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they call you from NLb?
A your trippin f3UK nlb THIS IS THE K.H.A.CREW
K H A

Colton, CA

#460 Jun 19, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>hey biach you aint even from KHA*stop claiming that og crew i know who you are your that gay guy from NLB*go2 the USK graved yard in irwindale and you will see all that og osa sh1t*ive mobb in ca*va*fla*ga*
OUTER*STATE*ASSNS*who let you in KHA*let me know i aint going 2 diss kha my because*i knew lot of the real kha boys we played kha in a foot ball game bacc in the 94 an nobody couldnt score ask the ogs like*coolee*wake*call*fice*thr et*rod*quest
lET'S GET DOWN LOS K.H.A.BOYS WE DON'T KNOW ANY HEADS FROM NLB
K H A

Colton, CA

#462 Jun 19, 2008
SUER K.H.A.
WESST WESST

United States

#463 Jun 19, 2008
BK SK OK GK NK 13K 14K RK
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#464 Jun 19, 2008
K H A wrote:
SUER K.H.A.
So thay call in suer are you the O.G. suer or a younginn
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#465 Jun 19, 2008
ONE STEP AHEAD wrote:
<quoted text>hey biach you aint even from KHA*stop claiming that og crew i know who you are your that gay guy from NLB*go2 the USK graved yard in irwindale and you will see all that og osa sh1t*ive mobb in ca*va*fla*ga*
OUTER*STATE*ASSNS*who let you in KHA*let me know i aint going 2 diss kha my because*i knew lot of the real kha boys we played kha in a foot ball game bacc in the 94 an nobody couldnt score ask the ogs like*coolee*wake*call*fice*thr et*rod*quest
who is is that biach from nlb that you know in dont know any og heads from nlb that claim kha maybee the youngsters from nlb after 92i\I hard jimmy akes was going to get in kha @ one time but he ending up getting in ygw
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#466 Jun 19, 2008
<quoted text>yeah thats him ZEREK*STEER*FBI*RIP
do you know redi for fbi and 3d
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#467 Jun 19, 2008
K H A wrote:
<quoted text>A your trippin f3UK nlb THIS IS THE K.H.A.CREW
DONT YOU HAVE A NAME THAT YOU GO BY SAY YOUR NAME ,BE DOWN
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#468 Jun 19, 2008
IS TENSE A CHOLO SKIN HEAD STILL LOOK YOU ARE THE LIL RAT THAT GIVE'S BPPD ALL THE LEADS OF MOBBING SPOTS AND THE PEOPLE BACK IN THE DAY
Tommy

Cockeysville, MD

#469 Jun 19, 2008
wes co and cov crews wrote:
<quoted text>who is is that biach from nlb that you know in dont know any og heads from nlb that claim kha maybee the youngsters from nlb after 92i\I hard jimmy akes was going to get in kha @ one time but he ending up getting in ygw
Akes was never really from NLb. They would never let him in, thats why he started H.O.E., then he got into YGW, he used to just kick it with nlb.
wes co and cov crews

San Diego, CA

#470 Jun 19, 2008
ALL DAY AND EVERY DAY WE SEE OSA COMPUTER BANNING AND T ALKING THERE MADNESS GET A LIFE START MOBBIG LIKE CRAZY SO WE CAN SEE YOU AND THEN WE CAN SET UP A GOOD SPRAY CAN BATTLE ALL...RT..... OSA HEAD SCRACH BY BALL Z HAA HAAAA..........
lok stok

Monterey Park, CA

#472 Jun 20, 2008
MR SHIM wrote:
S.G.V. UNITY SKINS ARE DEEP IN WEST COVINA On of are third biggis chapter's is in wes.cov. ARE A S.H.A.R.P.'S SKIN HEAD GANG DEEP AS F... WE STARTED IN THE 80'S THE MAIN HEAD CAME FROM THE U.K.OI...... F... NAZI
hahaha the mainhead didnt come from the uk your trippin holmes! f... nazi rata UNITY has many chapters not just in wes cov
UNITY
LA CHAPTER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min Trojan 34,167
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 14 hr HHG 1,829
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 18 hr Big2down626 1,048
does anyone know of 17446 renault street before... Mon 7337PEEP 2
Sent Wife Dead Rat For Birthday (Oct '16) Sep 17 Alblurto Ghargah 4
Huge Terrible Nazi Fists Kermit Kearns (Nov '15) Sep 17 Baynip 2
RV Parking in Glendora (Jun '09) Sep 16 The Rs 12

West Covina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages