First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yellow Rag

San Dimas, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2009
George Ogden really stuck his foot in to it again!

Not only did this commie writer get the facts wrong, some one else called him on it! Lets see if Georgie has the back bone to admit he was Dead Wrong on all of his writings in the SGVExaminer issue of July 09 - 15, 2009.

Titled: La Verne 4th of July Parade Marred by Insult to Gold Star Mother.

George is a pre paid HACK, nothing make him more happy than to receive a kickback bribe to write a slandrous story in the SGVExaminer, so says a writer on the: Letters to the Editor edition July 16-22, 2009 edition of the SGVExaminer newspaper.

Georges stories are so low balled they could not stand on their own with out paper and ink to hold them up on the pages of the SGVExaminer newspaper!

George is more of an insult to any reader of the SGVExaminer than the owner and editor really knows!
Markie The Mouth

Aiea, HI

#2 Jul 16, 2009
I don't think anyone will listen to you Markie beacuse you're the biggest pssy, liar and racist on the net. Everyone knows you're just a btch and making fun of you is a great sport.

Now go run to Johny and have a good cry girlie-man.
A friend of George

San Dimas, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2009
So sorry to hear the latests news about George (Odball) Ogden, once again he has shot his big mouth off in the wrong direction and upset the masses!

Not only are readers asking for a WRITTEN apology for one of latest BONE HEAD articles he wrote in the latest edition of the SGVExaminer. The fine City of La Verne has been offended and trashed with what a bumkin from West Covina wrote, in short time West Covina may also ask him for an apology and request for his removal of residencey from their city.

George maybe you should lay off the creative writing and just stick to the facts before you TRY and write another article, who knows maybe the Editor of the SGVExaminer will have to slap your hand (again) stick to the Obits.

So George how are these APPLES?
ScottyC

Studio City, CA

#6 Jul 17, 2009
I've read his articles and he's as clueless as they get. No wonder he's writing for the SGVexaminer. The paper is barely worth placing on the bottom of a bird cage. Ogden should thank his employers everyday for his job and hope they never find out how worthless he is.
political gadfly

Chino Hills, CA

#7 Jul 17, 2009
I find it interesting how districting initiatives are always started by a political gadfly that has been unable to get himself or his candidate elected to a city council seat.
Lost in himself

San Dimas, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2009
George has plastered the SGVExaminer with his loop sided views for so many years that those who ONCE, and i mean ONCE read his articles have given up.

Since it appears his point of view is out of touch and over the top of the ethicial and moral levels.
Racist Migs

Aiea, HI

#9 Jul 17, 2009
Ha Ha, you talking about morals Migs is like Hitler talking about how to treat Jews. You're a sad little man and that's as far as you'll ever go.

I bet if Ogden was to run into you somewhere and beat you to a pulp not a court anywhere would convict him when they saw your posts. You shoot of your mouth way to much and I predict someday someone's going to shut it for you.

Maybe that's what your hoping for Migs, wishing someone takes a poke at you so you get a little pay day since you're just a hobo. I think most people are to smart and know your game, but who knows?
Thats just the Way it is

San Dimas, CA

#10 Jul 17, 2009
So sorry to hear the latests news about George (Odball) Ogden, once again he has shot his big mouth off in the wrong direction and upset some more people!

Not only are readers asking for a WRITTEN apology for one of latest BONE HEAD articles he wrote in the latest edition of the SGVExaminer. The fine City of La Verne has been offended and trashed with what a bumkin from West Covina wrote, in short time West Covina may also want to ask him for an apology.

George maybe you should lay off the creative writing and just stick to the facts before you TRY and write another article, who knows maybe the Editor of the SGVExaminer will have to slap your hand (again).

So George what kind of message are people leaving on your answering machine lately?
Next week

San Dimas, CA

#11 Jul 18, 2009
Will George Ogden have the guts to post another editorial in the SGVExaminer in next weeks edition?

Or could he be replaced with CARTOONS?

I vote for the cartoons, an hope the editior does too! Maybe vacation is on tap for George Ogden or a anger management retreat, out of state sounds much better!
NEXT

Chino Hills, CA

#12 Jul 19, 2009
Next week wrote:
I vote for the cartoons,
You are a cartoon
Squirt

San Dimas, CA

#14 Jul 20, 2009
I understand George Ogden (want a be) for the SGVExaminer has penned his next editorial, sure hope it's better than all his wacked out editorials that he claims as his in the past!

On a scale of 0-10 as far as reader's ratings go: a majority feel George Ogden should just go!

"That's Just the way it is."
Azusa Eye

Monrovia, CA

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Yellow Rag wrote:
Not only did this commie writer get the facts wrong, some one else called him on it! Lets see if Georgie has the back bone to admit he was Dead Wrong on all of his writings in the SGVExaminer issue of July 09 - 15, 2009.
George is a pre paid HACK, nothing make him more happy than to receive a kickback bribe to write a slandrous story in the SGVExaminer, so says a writer on the: Letters to the Editor edition July 16-22, 2009 edition of the SGVExaminer newspaper.
Georges stories are so low balled they could not stand on their own with out paper and ink to hold them up on the pages of the SGVExaminer newspaper!
George is more of an insult to any reader of the SGVExaminer than the owner and editor really knows!
Hey, I remember that and the retraction. I remember the people that made this snow ball as well. It was a couple of veterans from that crap on Internet and they were from Glendora and La Verne. I hear that one guy also pushed this thing too, Mark or Marty Smith. Ogden and the Herald Examiner ended up doing a lot of free stuff for them. At least they got it right. He talked to the lady that this happened to and so did I. It is Guy Madison's daughter, Bridgett. She told the same story and Ogden had two other people back up her story. It all ended up being a mis-understanding. They fixed it so what the big bag about this.
Azusa Eye

Monrovia, CA

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Racist Migs wrote:
Ha Ha, you talking about morals Migs is like Hitler talking about how to treat Jews. You're a sad little man and that's as far as you'll ever go.
I bet if Ogden was to run into you somewhere and beat you to a pulp not a court anywhere would convict him when they saw your posts. You shoot of your mouth way to much and I predict someday someone's going to shut it for you.
Maybe that's what your hoping for Migs, wishing someone takes a poke at you so you get a little pay day since you're just a hobo. I think most people are to smart and know your game, but who knows?
Good going, you say it like it is. He makes up lies about Ogden and say he is a racist. That is funny because he doesn't know he has as family members and who he had as wives. This is funny. This guy is trying to get himself hurt or some jerk with get to him through his family. Ogden has diplomatic immunity and people that have this can't be arrest, right.
Covinas Best

Monrovia, CA

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Next week wrote:
Will George Ogden have the guts to post another editorial in the SGVExaminer in next weeks edition?
Or could he be replaced with CARTOONS?
I vote for the cartoons, an hope the editior does too! Maybe vacation is on tap for George Ogden or a anger management retreat, out of state sounds much better!
George Ogden already does cartoons. I attended one of his awards ceremonies when he got a three state awards for his writings. They talked about his cartoons. I happen to like how he writes. He says "I ain't got no good English nohow." but yet he gets the message out. Yep, he has the guts and the balls to keep writing and a lot of it helps other people. I saw him at one of those checkpoints that the police do and then the next day got pulled over for making a U-Turn at Amar and Azusa. It was illegal. Guess who it was in the car? Ogden and the cop in the uniform were cool, in fact, they were funny and got a warning.
More serious

La Puente, CA

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Nice up date on the crazy antics George Ogden pulls, but wait, hasn't George Ogen of West Covina, California been involved in more serious crimes and criminal activites?
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#19 Jun 19, 2012
Yellow Rag wrote:
Mark (Smith)... didn't read the follow up story? Go back and read the next issue. Yep, the story sucked as Bridget told it as she saw it and what happened to her. And YES it was not an official of the parade the compromised the event, but a young man trying to help out. This was all over the internet before I was called. I quoted three people who were there, however, the had the fact "not in order" and I few with it. Sadly, Bridget, who's son was killed in the Gulf War, was in fact taken back by the way she was treated, but the young man didn't know who she was and it snowballed from there. Why didn't you help her out that day? As it was, there was a HUGE CORRECTION not only in the SGV paper but it was posted on the Internet as well. Did my part on a fix and it ended up very positive in the long run. Why didn't you put that in your posting Mark. You knew that.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#20 Jun 19, 2012
Squirt wrote:
I understand George Ogden (want a be) for the SGVExaminer has penned his next editorial, sure hope it's better than all his wacked out editorials that he claims as his in the past!
On a scale of 0-10 as far as reader's ratings go: a majority feel George Ogden should just go!
"That's Just the way it is."
Mark Smith. You have to many fake names to follow. You posted this years ago and I am still here. You came up in a TV Broadcast not to long ago and I missed it. I hear it would have been a good story for print. Mark, you are such a Jackass and I wonder how you got that way.
Mark Smith, your very entertaining with these postings. Maybe you should do some research on my family members to see what race they are. Mark, where do you get this stuff? Thanks for advertising the SGV EXAMINER but why just this paper. I write for others as well. You quote articles with content and what you say is in there, but it isn't. There were never any such articles and some of the direction you give to get to said articles aren't of the topics you are talking about. We know you hate veterans by your actions at the West Covina Council meetings and I have heard that you have made off the wall comments about a Glendora icon that recently passed away. I haven't seen it in print, so I won't repeat it. Someone who contacted me about your fun postings made a comment about you that was rather crude but it gets the point across. Maybe this is the answer to my ealier comment. "You are living proof that your mother had sex with a donkey because your such a Jackass." Do something constructive and help out at the senior center if your allowed to go there. Try helping others instead getting them to hate you and your family. I believe you have the "smarts" to actually do something good, but I would never expect that of you. Your "record" proves that. I have to say, you sure are creative with your posts. Thats Just the Way it Is.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#21 Jun 19, 2012
Markie The Mouth wrote:
I don't think anyone will listen to you Markie beacuse you're the biggest pssy, liar and racist on the net. Everyone knows you're just a btch and making fun of you is a great sport.
Now go run to Johny and have a good cry girlie-man.
Monrovia... I think you were supporting me RE: Mark Smith's postings. So thanks. If not, thanks anyway.
Is Johny a girl of guy?
Never the less

Covina, CA

#22 Jun 19, 2012
To whom it may concern; don't worry about the small stuff, but keep your eye on the 'large unkept' person roaming around with a smile and a short temper who spits and curses at others who don't agree with him.

Los Angeles, California City Council members walked out after a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit refused to remove his hood Wednesday during a public comments period.

So let this be a warning to you George Ogden, don't try and wear your hooded suit to the West Covina, California City Council meetings either!
All Talk

Covina, CA

#23 Jun 19, 2012
John is the guy Mark supported for years, not hard to figure out who the boy idiot campaigned for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop them at boarder 2 hr Ellis island time 1
Oh my Commie china upset 3 hr about you 1
Sat night shaver st trouble 3 hr Moni 1
City employees need a raise 5 hr ripped off 6
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 5 hr Ace Kings 2,744
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 5 hr Sheila Ann 18
LA County coroner gulity of sexual 6 hr scaped out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Covina Mortgages