dumbass rats in west colunbia w.va

Posted in the West-Columbia Forum

concerned parties

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 6, 2012
some people need to know when to keep their mouths close and eyes shut.. I dont know why you would shit in your backyard when you have to live there. why do you all always take people kindness for their weakness. do know that karma is a bitch and what comes around goes around.. as for the person the stuff belongs too everyone already knows the truth and knows who ran with their tall between their legs..... the truth will come out and it always does....
not a concerned party

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 7, 2012
concerned parties wrote:
some people need to know when to keep their mouths close and eyes shut.. I dont know why you would shit in your backyard when you have to live there. why do you all always take people kindness for their weakness. do know that karma is a bitch and what comes around goes around.. as for the person the stuff belongs too everyone already knows the truth and knows who ran with their tall between their legs..... the truth will come out and it always does....
Shut up Donna!!!! We all know it's you, You and your family will get what they deserve, and you are right about one thing. Karma is a bitch and it's about your time.
not a concerned party

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Shut up Donna!!!! We all know it's you, You and your family will get what they deserve, and you are right about one thing. Karma is a bitch and it's about your time.
concerned party

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
not a concerned party wrote:
<quoted text>
really now. I don't know what your thinking I don't have bad karma. Who is this anyways. And what got your panties in a bunch.

concerned party

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Everyone know what comes around goes around
That's a lesson I learned and live by. I have nothing to hide.
wtfispoint

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Donna who
WTH

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2012
concerned parties wrote:
Well, it would help if we knew what u were referring to.
Curious

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2012
concerned parties wrote:
What stuff and who did it belong to? You failed to provide details.
true

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Pot plants . dallas stewart and he is running his mouth to stay out of trouble
LMAO

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jul 24, 2012
The truth is out every one knows who did it and why they did it...maybe if your cousin wasn't fucked up and being stuiped and doing donuts in someone's yard in the middle of the day you wouldn't have this problem! so you need to stop running your mouth...and the fact is your nothing but a pathological lier!! karma is a bitch and it's going to bite you on your ass!!
Anonymous

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2012
The plants werent Dallas's they were jodies no your facts befor you say shit
LMAO

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Bobaflex wrote:
The plants werent Dallas's they were jodies no your facts befor you say shit
That's sooo the truth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West-Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda black (Jun '13) Apr 13 wall stone 8
what happened to zman on k92 Feb '15 John redcorn 2
Eric Stewart (Jun '13) Feb '15 someone who knows 4
News Bill would close Clements Tree Nursery Jan '15 ok 1
Amanda, Kathie, Brianna (Jul '12) Dec '14 You people make m... 9
Emma Hall (Jul '14) Jul '14 silverdog 1
scott kearns (May '12) Jun '14 peach 7
More from around the web

West-Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE