Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero

Allow the Mosque or Not at Ground Zero

Created by Justice on Aug 20, 2010

3,742 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4987 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to give my extended version, lol.....but BROTHER LAWEST.... I am "only human born to make mistakes", lol..... but please tell me she was unaware.
I hear ya bro, lol, truth is........NO, I've done some web search on her and found out a little bit about her, she is fast becoming an internet sensation due to her preaching with her boobs exposed, and stirring up quite a controversy at that, I provide the page to various websites dealing with her info on her back ground.

http://beta.search.rr.com/...
Justice

AOL

#4988 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>As I pointed out to him, their hate agenda overshadow their alledged love for the countries constitution they claim to uphold.
they only practice it when it benefit them
Justice

AOL

#4989 Mar 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya bro, lol, truth is........NO, I've done some web search on her and found out a little bit about her, she is fast becoming an internet sensation due to her preaching with her boobs exposed, and stirring up quite a controversy at that, I provide the page to various websites dealing with her info on her back ground.
http://beta.search.rr.com/...
cool, and thanks.... I will check it/them out when I get some time.....MARCH MADNESS!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4990 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
they only practice it when it benefit them
Absolutely, very HYPOCRITICAL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4991 Mar 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
cool, and thanks.... I will check it/them out when I get some time.....MARCH MADNESS!!
Personally, I miss Football already.
Justice

AOL

#4992 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, very HYPOCRITICAL.
Yes it is..... it has always been that way.... the same goes for politics..... notice how the "same-sexmarriage" thing has changed..... many politicians are coming out and changing their views because of their kids decision to annouce. It's the way of the world.
Justice

AOL

#4993 Mar 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I miss Football already.
DITTO, but patience has it's rewards.... I see where you guys (ATL) picked up a few decent players..... not to mention Gonzo decided NOT to retire. Hmmmmmmm,the RAVENS don't exist anymore, right?. Anyway........"GO GIANTS.... THE GEEEEEEEE- MEN!!", LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4994 Mar 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is..... it has always been that way.... the same goes for politics..... notice how the "same-sexmarriage" thing has changed..... many politicians are coming out and changing their views because of their kids decision to annouce. It's the way of the world.
That says so much for itself doesn't it, those committed to God HAS to stand on his Word regardless.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4995 Mar 25, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
DITTO, but patience has it's rewards.... I see where you guys (ATL) picked up a few decent players..... not to mention Gonzo decided NOT to retire. Hmmmmmmm,the RAVENS don't exist anymore, right?. Anyway........"GO GIANTS.... THE GEEEEEEEE- MEN!!", LOL
Yeah, we let Turner, Abraham and Daunta Robinson go for financial reasons, I could see the turner situation as they probably felt that he lost a step or two at the fullback position, Robinson maybe too, but not Abraham who still had 10 sacks through a injury riddled season, but ah well..........
Justice

AOL

#4996 Mar 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we let Turner, Abraham and Daunta Robinson go for financial reasons, I could see the turner situation as they probably felt that he lost a step or two at the fullback position, Robinson maybe too, but not Abraham who still had 10 sacks through a injury riddled season, but ah well..........
Yes they did.... you know they had their one chance in every ten years, right?....lol

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4998 Mar 26, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did.... you know they had their one chance in every ten years, right?....lol
I don't that it is separated by THAT much at all, they have been making the post season for the last several years now, I believe that we WILL go all the way this season,. you just worry 'bout them thar GIANTS, lol.
Justice

AOL

#4999 Mar 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't that it is separated by THAT much at all, they have been making the post season for the last several years now, I believe that we WILL go all the way this season,. you just worry 'bout them thar GIANTS, lol.
lol, oh my bad..... I should have been more specific. I meant the SuperBowl!, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5000 Mar 27, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, oh my bad..... I should have been more specific. I meant the SuperBowl!, lol.
I understand my friend, but Football is a little too far off right now to really worry about it, right now I'm just hoping that the BRAVES can go all the way this season.

Peace.
Justice

AOL

#5001 Mar 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand my friend, but Football is a little too far off right now to really worry about it, right now I'm just hoping that the BRAVES can go all the way this season.
Peace.
You gone from bad to worse...... lol..... good luck to your Braves...... GO YANKEES!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5002 Mar 28, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You gone from bad to worse...... lol..... good luck to your Braves...... GO YANKEES!!
Yeah........"RIGHT". .......YANKEES......YUCK, Lol.
Justice

AOL

#5003 Mar 29, 2013
I think North Korea got the message ..... we can reach them at any time we want IN THE WORLD. That young kid (n. korean leader) think he's playing video games, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5004 Mar 29, 2013
Justice wrote:
I think North Korea got the message ..... we can reach them at any time we want IN THE WORLD. That young kid (n. korean leader) think he's playing video games, lol.
Unless we are not aware of something here, North Korea is just a little too small to play in our ball park with their threats.
Justice

AOL

#5005 Mar 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Unless we are not aware of something here, North Korea is just a little too small to play in our ball park with their threats.
lol.... and they know it... their threats are only aimed at the military installations close to them and south korea. they start this foolishness every year around this time...... sanctions and s.k and u.s. military exercises.but this kid may do something stupid.... he been playing to many video games.
Justice

AOL

#5006 Mar 30, 2013
whats with this former sheriff down there being fired from one agency and being hired by another for domestic and anger issues.... that town that hired him..... hired a bomb that is waiting to explode. who ever he explodes on i hope they sue the heck out of the town, mayor, state and anyone involved. THE GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK IS STILL IN AFFECT!!
Justice

AOL

#5007 Mar 31, 2013
Will YOU THE PEOPLE of S.Carolina vote Sanford back in..... can't wait to see the results

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HR Allen, Inc Electric (Jul '16) 18 hr Wye Delta 7
The church IN the Lord Jesus Christ-Hartsville (Jan '13) Apr 23 In Question 66
Review: Palmetto Commercial Services Apr 14 sarahgivens 1
News Columbia Police Officer Arrested (Sep '07) Apr 12 Tate 2
News Pedophile Convicted for Raping 7-Year-Old (Feb '08) Jan '18 No justice123 83
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Jan '18 MegClarkeSC 56
News Man Arrested on Charges He Had Sex with Boys (Oct '07) Sep '17 Yes He Did it 104

West Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

West Columbia Mortgages