Clean up the community
collegecornian

Oxford, OH

#1 Sep 30, 2009
What can we do to keep the kids in the community from using drugs? This is a nice small town but there is a drug problem that needs to be addressed.
WCC resident

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2010
It's winter... Barely can the drug problems be seen. Let the flowers of spring start to bloom and the blooming idiots will be out pandering their drugs as well. At least 27 is open now so it won't take the cops quite so long to get to Stoney Brook where the majority of the problems are.
Drugs

Liberty, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2010
People need to quit turning the other cheek. If you see something, turn them in. Where are the drugs coming from?
concerned resident

Richmond, IN

#4 Aug 13, 2011
there is some guy dumping some kind of yellow nasty stinky stuff next to the road on second street......it smells like cat pee and the fleas r bad in that area.....something should be done about this i mean come on whats it take to put that kind of stuff in trash bags......hello duh
concerned resident in wcc

Richmond, IN

#5 Aug 13, 2011
thats second street in west college corner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West College Corner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk at Shell (Jun '14) Fri really 22
Wife can't be faith ful Aug 21 Anonymous 5
Riding lawn mower for sale cheap! Aug 19 Forsale 1
Brandon Ellis (Feb '16) Aug 13 Just wondering 3
Curiousity. Aug 4 I miss her 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Bedbugs Jul '16 Concern 1

West College Corner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West College Corner Mortgages