UCHS Class of 1999
Ten Year Reunion
Saturday August, 1, 2009
Lets join together for Food, Family, and Fun @ College Corner Grove Ballpark from 11-3.
Hamburgers and Hotdogs will be provided. People attending with the last name starting with A-M please bring a covered dish and L-Z please bring a dessert. Bring your own drinks and lawn chairs.
Followed by Adult Dinner, Drinks, and Dancing @ 4th Floor Blues Club, Richmond, IN.
(923 North E St. Richmond, IN 47374)
Doors open at 6:00 and Dinner will be served at 6:30. The cost for the adult event including dinner is $15.00 per person.
We are putting together a class directory, and plan to have them ready by the reunion. Please respond with updates even if you are not attending events. Include any pictures and information about family, jobs, degrees, travels, ect. that you wish to share. Please email any information to uchs99reunion@hotmail.com or mail to the address below. The charge for directories is $2.00 if picking it up at the adult event, or $5.00 if you would like to have it mailed.
Class Directory:
____yes, I have enclosed an additional $2 for a CD and will pick up at the adult event.
____I will not be attending but have enclosed $5 for a CD to be mailed.
Please RSVP with payment for the events, and purchase directories by July 11, 2009.
Mail check or Money order and this ticket slip to:
Class Reunion of 1999
c/o Kelye Stevens-Conrad
6315 Springfield Rd
Oxford, OH 45056
Make payments payable to Class Reunion of 1999.
Please provide email address or a phone number for confirmation of payment. Tickets can also be purchased at State Farm Insurance and Singer Patio and Landscaping in Liberty.
Name:_________
Guest Name:_________
Amount Enclosed:_________
I will be attending: Family day__________ attending_________
Adult Event__________ attending_________
I will not be attending______