savinggrace

Tipp City, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2009
What do you think of john ridenour. I've had a crush on him for a really long time and would love to try to get with him. I know all the girls he used to date and they all seem like decent people, but i heard hes not that good of a boyfreind.
Concerned

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2010
savinggrace wrote:
What do you think of john ridenour. I've had a crush on him for a really long time and would love to try to get with him. I know all the girls he used to date and they all seem like decent people, but i heard hes not that good of a boyfreind.
Why on earth would you ask a question like that in a place like this?
LMAO

Wilmington, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2010
savinggrace wrote:
You sound so immature. Posting online about a "crush" and "he's not that good of boyfriend". Seriously are you 15? Grow up.
lmao

Christoval, TX

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Avoid him like the plague! He's a no-good loser!
Tim_P

Oxford, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2010
You might have waited too long to try and get with him. I hear he swings from a different tree now.
john

Edison, NJ

#6 Jun 15, 2010
I do not swing both ways anymore. I am a good guy and I am still single in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West College Corner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) May 20 JustJoe 574
Michelle Morgan May 18 Looking 3
Mizes (Oct '16) May 5 James Mize 4
Andrew Jordan needs to be fired Apr 24 Sick of it 1
Joe Lore back in town (Apr '12) Apr '18 Douchepatrol 8
Is Tyler breeding really behaving and his kids ... (Jun '17) Apr '18 Kimhasaroastbeefv... 4
debbie and hannah and caleb walters Apr '18 guess who 1

West College Corner Jobs

Personal Finance

West College Corner Mortgages