I dont feel the same about y...
hmmm

United States

#2310 Aug 25, 2012
So he pulled a muscle in his back and was in so much pain he took a pill that knocked him out all night then got a massage that made it hurt worse, took another pill but it didn't knock him out this time since he has been posting all day. Then after all this pain he went to work out today? Was able to text her friends but couldn't get in touch with her to let her know what was going on? If he had text her friends wouldn't they have let her know what was going on? Then his brother conveniently "broke" the internet again? Sounds like a bunch if lies to me.
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2311 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
<quoted text>. I hope u would tell me if I hurt you..we have been together long enough, I want u to feel comfrtable saying knock thAt sh$t off if I'm doing something that makes u mad
i miss u and it hurts that i don't get to fall asleep next to u sometimes its hard to handle
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2312 Aug 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
So he pulled a muscle in his back and was in so much pain he took a pill that knocked him out all night then got a massage that made it hurt worse, took another pill but it didn't knock him out this time since he has been posting all day. Then after all this pain he went to work out today? Was able to text her friends but couldn't get in touch with her to let her know what was going on? If he had text her friends wouldn't they have let her know what was going on? Then his brother conveniently "broke" the internet again? Sounds like a bunch if lies to me.
well i believe him so thanks for your concern.
sorry

United States

#2313 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
<quoted text>I love u more than anything I don't want to make u unhappy though.. I don't want to be a dictator but I will tell u when you are doing something that hurts my feelings
sorry for putting a hurtin on ya big Guy. Hahaha ....and you have a brother now....this is getting real good!
sorry

United States

#2314 Aug 25, 2012
lily wrote:
<quoted text> i miss u and it hurts that i don't get to fall asleep next to u sometimes its hard to handle
Does it hurt knowing YOUR love was with me last nite???? Get a clue slut!
Yours

Marion, IL

#2316 Aug 25, 2012
I have no reason to lie to lily..
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2317 Aug 25, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Does it hurt knowing YOUR love was with me last nite???? Get a clue slut!
hate to hear it.
kinky

United States

#2318 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
<quoted text> I am all for you staying at home..don't want anyone trying to pick up my girl
awesome. That means I don't have to come get you guys for the fair! That's good, runnin a little behind. ;)
kinky

United States

#2319 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
tickled pink! Now I don't have to go out of my way to pick your fatass up! You two losers proceed. LOL
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2320 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
great
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2321 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
goodnight
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2322 Aug 25, 2012
I didn't text her because she's a little busy and I don't want to bother her..with something that isnt that big of a deal..and by the way, I had plans to go see her when I got hurt..I love her and am so proud of her. She is the love of my life... She is welcome to ask her friend about the text. I wAs asking about her..as I said shes a little busy
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2323 Aug 25, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Does it hurt knowing YOUR love was with me last nite???? Get a clue slut!
lily I was at home lAst. Night And u know it
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2324 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
I didn't text her because she's a little busy and I don't want to bother her..with something that isnt that big of a deal..and by the way, I had plans to go see her when I got hurt..I love her and am so proud of her. She is the love of my life... She is welcome to ask her friend about the text. I wAs asking about her..as I said shes a little busy
iam the love of your life?
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2325 Aug 25, 2012
Night
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2326 Aug 25, 2012
lily wrote:
<quoted text> iam the love of your life?
r u being sarcastic ? Because I say that seriously
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2327 Aug 25, 2012
lily wrote:
<quoted text> i miss u and it hurts that i don't get to fall asleep next to u sometimes its hard to handle
I miss u more every night I crawl in that empty bed alone..it's killing me
Yours

Herrin, IL

#2328 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
<quoted text> r u being sarcastic ? Because I say that seriously
I know ur not asleep yet
lily

Saint Louis, MO

#2329 Aug 25, 2012
Yours wrote:
<quoted text> r u being sarcastic ? Because I say that seriously
I'm just asking
blazed

United States

#2330 Aug 25, 2012
Now just put down the dope and you guys can reunite!!!!!! Wait....not possible! Hahahahahaaahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old feed store on main street 9 min TruthBtold 18
look out mark hoppers snitching 10 min Problem 15
How will Trump affect Franklin County? 39 min Byebye 61
Kim ingoldsby has had sex with kevie Jackson be... 40 min Buzzkill 8
Queen 43 min KingDonald 4
37 motel 1 hr Buzzkill 16
Drug house 7 hr Jeremy 10

West City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance