Gray Plaza Cocainacorium

Gray Plaza Cocainacorium

Posted in the West City Forum

cleanuptime

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Sep 19, 2012
P.S. - Get rid of the sandnig owners too.
Good job

Carterville, IL

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Pakistani's aren't Arab you moron. You're too stupid to even be a good bigot.
Wtf

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
@ good job- I couldnt have said it better myself, brilliant!
haha 87

Brainerd, MN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Dnt for get that its a roach filled 2
huh

Carbondale, IL

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Big ot, talking about Penn State?
amy

Sesser, IL

#8 Sep 20, 2012
wow the old hag Vett pushed her time on all those kids. She is really pathetic!
racist

Macedonia, IL

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Good job wrote:
Pakistani's aren't Arab you moron. You're too stupid to even be a good bigot.
and you're too stupid to read..it says sandnig nothing about arabs..they're all dune coons,camel jockys any way..go hitch a ride with Ali BeBe on his magic carpet back to the "Land-Of-Sand"
Good job

Carterville, IL

#11 Sep 24, 2012
racist wrote:
<quoted text>and you're too stupid to read..it says sandnig nothing about arabs..they're all dune coons,camel jockys any way..go hitch a ride with Ali BeBe on his magic carpet back to the "Land-Of-Sand"
Pakistan doesn't have sand and camels you moron. They have monsoons and floods. [email protected]#gger is a derogatory term for an Arab. Arabs come from the Middle East. Pakistan isn't a Middle Eastern country. No Ali BeBe, no flying carpets. Like I said, you're too stupid to even be a good bigot. Thanks for proving me right. Good job shitforbrains.
cleanuptime

West Frankfort, IL

#12 Sep 26, 2012
@GoodJob - Why don't you let those curry eating slumlords come live in Carterville with you then? fuckbag.
Good job

Marion, IL

#13 Sep 26, 2012
cleanuptime wrote:
@GoodJob - Why don't you let those curry eating slumlords come live in Carterville with you then? fuckbag.
Fine with me. I don't give a shit where they live. shitforbrains.
yes

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
they also had Bin Laden hidden away, and another country full of people who would like to see you both dead, you are so funny
Duke

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
yes wrote:
they also had Bin Laden hidden away, and another country full of people who would like to see you both dead, you are so funny
The Patels had bin Laden stashed at the Gray Plaza? Those crafty bastards! I have to admit I wouldn't have looked for him there either. You must be Frankforts village idiot. Good luck with your retardation!
you gotta admit

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
It's a very funny retardation.
yes

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2012
The patels. Are you thet F3ckin stupid. Do you live under a rock??? I SAID HE WAS FOUND IN PAKISTAN. Ok, brain dead lets go over this one more time, where was he found?? P A K I S T A N. Got it? Wow, you are too stupid to breathe aren't you. I was saying he was found in Pakistan. If you refuse to learn basic English comprehension, please do yourself a favor and STAY OFF THE INTERNET.
DERP
Good job

Marion, IL

#18 Sep 27, 2012
yes wrote:
The patels. Are you thet F3ckin stupid. Do you live under a rock??? I SAID HE WAS FOUND IN PAKISTAN. Ok, brain dead lets go over this one more time, where was he found?? P A K I S T A N. Got it? Wow, you are too stupid to breathe aren't you. I was saying he was found in Pakistan. If you refuse to learn basic English comprehension, please do yourself a favor and STAY OFF THE INTERNET.
DERP
Hey Einstein, I think your sarcasm sensors need adjusting. Don't you ever get tired of looking like a jackass? You should take your own advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot trash man 30 min metoo 4
Looking for a 45-50 man 2 hr Honey lips 1
For the love of Pete! 4 hr Georgia Libe 1
Sara Wilce 7 hr Homer 28
Crystal cole 8 hr Ok bbcmmmm 10
donald j trump (Nov '16) 8 hr ChangnTimes 392
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 8 hr SisterMarie 109

West City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West City Mortgages