wondering

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2011
I was just wondering. Has anyone rented or done a contract for deed with Larry Wade. Is he as bad as I have heard.
just me

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2011
We have a house with him. We have lived there for three years. When we moved in it was summer and was told they put in new base board heat. Well when winter time rolled around heat is something we did not have. The new base board heat was wired in too close to the thermostate. So when u turn them on they would heat up and shut right back off. After speaking with Larry many times he still won't fix our heat situation. Thankfully we have a almish space heater that works wonders and thankfully we have a oven that we turn on when we are home to heat our house. Larry sells junk and you will pay twice as much of what the house is worth. We are looking to move this summer. I can't wait.
oh boy

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Dont rent or do the contract thing.... It screws u and they dont pay for repairs!!!!?? Its a bad deal... And most his houses are crappy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar here...lookin 4 love! 49 min lol 25
Jenny Kabat 50 min Facts 5
Pedro? 2 hr Bree 1
Ziegler saving money ideas 3 hr Kaylyn 5
Mitch Wright 3 hr pedro 10
Andrea Odum (Nov '16) 3 hr pedro 31
Nasty Jamie Marie Williams 4 hr MyTwoCents 25

West City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance