cytmom

Morris, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Does anyone have any information about the car accident at the intersection of Augusta and Gates St in West Chicago earlier this evening ?
west chicago

Aurora, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2011
driver died i heard
cytmom

Morris, IL

#3 Mar 12, 2011
how horrible, the car looked totally crushed and the van was on its side ... did the others survive ?
west chicago

Aurora, IL

#4 Mar 12, 2011
yea as far as i know everyone else is made it just not the driver it happened right by my friends house
cytmom

Morris, IL

#5 Mar 12, 2011
I was just out there and a group of people who new the driver of the car ... he was only 18 yrs old ...
those families lives are changed forever. I pray for God's comfort and peace to surround them.
west chicago

Aurora, IL

#6 Mar 12, 2011
i just found out he was my friends brother
cytmom

Morris, IL

#7 Mar 12, 2011
I'm so sorry for your and your friends loss
west chi

Glen Ellyn, IL

#8 Mar 13, 2011
i live right down the road. i couldn't even sleep last night, i was so worried. i am so sorry for your loss and i pray for recoveries of all the people effected.
Jen

Saint Charles, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2011
I just herd that the other fam had a child in the car and that the child just passed away. But what I do know is that the teen boy that died , loved to speed all the time , he had already recked a car a couple of month ago , but other than his love for speed he was a loving boy . I hope that all the teenage kids learn something from this.
S Santiago

Ghent, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
I know Daniel and he was such a good kid. He is best friends with my little brother, and I can tell you all that he hangs around with the wrong crowd. He has to show off to fit in and its heart-breaking to see him gone now. He had a huge heart and was great person to be around!! I can never forget this person....I pray for his loved ones and wish them all the support in the world.
rosa

West Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 14, 2011
i feel bad 4 the man who died daniel i think :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 3 hr VanMan 80
BPD court jester 15 hr Ollos gay lover 18
DuPage County, Illinois women are worst gold di... Jul 19 relentless hound 12
Green Spa (Mar '12) Jul 15 Yikes 10
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Jul 10 kimmaloney14 59
naperville you have a serious alcohol problem (Dec '15) Jul 8 nick chirico 45
West Chicago passes referendum.... May '17 resident 1

West Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance