dbar

Perkasie, PA

#48836 Apr 5, 2013
because you like to use wnd and their bogus info.
here is a good example of how wnd operates.

http://www.fbi.gov/pittsburgh/press-releases/...

Albert Hendershot, pled guilty before United States District Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.

Hendershot faces up to two years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, restitution, and three years of supervised release as a result of the charges

wnd trusts that guy?

in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
Bad Weed

West Mifflin, PA

#48837 Apr 5, 2013
dbar wrote:
because you like to use wnd and their bogus info.
here is a good example of how wnd operates.
http://www.fbi.gov/pittsburgh/press-releases/...
Albert Hendershot, pled guilty before United States District Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.
Hendershot faces up to two years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, restitution, and three years of supervised release as a result of the charges
wnd trusts that guy?
in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
Let the A-hole blow smoke outta his azz.........no need to respond to the moron. i think he comes when he's answered
just ignore the BJ
Ginger Root

Clearfield, PA

#48838 Apr 5, 2013
Bad Weed wrote:
<quoted text>Let the A-hole blow smoke outta his azz.........no need to respond to the moron. i think he comes when he's answered
just ignore the BJ
Do you like to watch smoke come out of his aZZ? It looks like you are sexually deprived. Did your boyfriend bobby6464 shut you off? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48839 Apr 5, 2013
dbar wrote:
because you like to use wnd and their bogus info.
here is a good example of how wnd operates.
http://www.fbi.gov/pittsburgh/press-releases/...
Albert Hendershot, pled guilty before United States District Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.
Hendershot faces up to two years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, restitution, and three years of supervised release as a result of the charges
wnd trusts that guy?
in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
........

..
....
....

Our children don't have a future!!

You spent it you lying POS kenyan born gay muslime dope smoking dog eater!!
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48840 Apr 5, 2013
dbar wrote:
because you like to use wnd and their bogus info.
here is a good example of how wnd operates.
http://www.fbi.gov/pittsburgh/press-releases/...
Albert Hendershot, pled guilty before United States District Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.
Hendershot faces up to two years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, restitution, and three years of supervised release as a result of the charges
wnd trusts that guy?
in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
..........
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
.
.

Bill Ayers;

left-wing radical bomber - before he became President
.
.

Van Jones;

communist activist - when he became President
.
.

Valerie Jarrett;

series of real estate scandals, father-in-law a communist - current close confidant to the President
.
.

Eric Holder;

participated in what has been described by some as an “armed” takeover of Columbia University’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) office in 1970.
.
.

David Axelrod;

President Obama’s top political strategist has deep ties to the American Communist Party (CPUSA) and other leftist individuals and organizations.

.
.

Just wondering.
.
.

Is this just bad judgment on the part of the President or is this simply a true manifestation of the President's character?

Is this a man who should be President...

..........

Idiot demorats trust that guy?
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48841 Apr 5, 2013
dbar wrote:
because you like to use wnd and their bogus info.
here is a good example of how wnd operates.
http://www.fbi.gov/pittsburgh/press-releases/...
Albert Hendershot, pled guilty before United States District Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr.
Hendershot faces up to two years’ imprisonment, a $250,000 fine, restitution, and three years of supervised release as a result of the charges
wnd trusts that guy?
in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
..........

.
.
.
.
.

Using Jews as the scapegoat, Hitler and his cronies orchestrated what they called "the big lie."

This theory states that no matter how big the lie is (or more precisely, because it's so big), people will believe it if you repeat it enough.

Everyone tells small lies, Hitler reasoned, but few have the guts to tell colossal lies [source:

Hoffer]. Because a big lie is so unlikely, people will come to accept it.

//////////

Using Republicans as the scapegoat, obummer and his cronies orchestrated what they called "the big lie."

(obummercare)

This theory states that no matter how big the lie is (or more precisely, because it's so big), people will believe it if you repeat it enough.

(obummercare)

Everyone tells small lies, obummer reasoned, but few have the guts to tell colossal lies.

(obummercare)

Because a big lie is so unlikely, people will come to accept it.

(obummercare)

..........

in reality it is not the same person but using the wnd standard facts do not matter
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48842 Apr 5, 2013
.
.
.
.
.
.

(obummercare) 2014 "the big lie."

.
.
.
.

Do you like to watch smoke come out of his aZZ?
Dan the Man

Los Angeles, CA

#48843 Apr 5, 2013

.
.
.
.
.
.

Was Barack Obama ever Barry Soetoro?

.
.
.
.
.

Was Barack Obama ever “Harrison J. Bounel”?

.
.
.
.
.

Was Barack Obama ever Barak Milhouse Obama?

.
.
..

obummer

north korea just shot off a missile,

oh.

WASHINGTON (LOS ANGELES TIMES)— President Obama apologized to California Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris for commenting on her appearance during a fundraiser earlier this week, an aide said Friday.

During an event in Northern California on Thursday, Obama referred to his fellow Democrat as “the best-looking attorney general,” drawing laughs from the crowds but later creating a stir among critics.

A few hours after the fundraiser at a private residence, Obama called Harris to say he was sorry for creating a distraction, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Friday afternoon.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/04/05/obama-sorry-for-s...

....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our children don't have a future!!

You spent it you lying POS kenyan born gay muslime dope smoking dog eater!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48844 Apr 5, 2013
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

Be proud!!!!

You have a manufacturing job.

If you get sick of burgers, try Chick-fil-A.
Ronald McDonald

United States

#48845 Apr 5, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Be proud!!!!
You have a manufacturing job.
If you get sick of burgers, try Chick-fil-A.
I knew M.Truet Cathy back in the day.An honest,devout man.Not a real character like Harlan was.Those chicken guys are different.Stand up for what you believe in.I'm ok with that. Here at McDonald's we don't sell drama,we sell beef...100% Pure American Beef. We don't make political statements...we make Happy Meals. Take it from a clown..."We Do It All For You !"

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#48846 Apr 5, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>I knew M.Truet Cathy back in the day.An honest,devout man.Not a real character like Harlan was.Those chicken guys are different.Stand up for what you believe in.I'm ok with that. Here at McDonald's we don't sell drama,we sell beef...100% Pure American Beef. We don't make political statements...we make Happy Meals. Take it from a clown..."We Do It All For You !"
"We Do It All For You" was used as a McDonalds slogan from 1975-1979.

I can honestly say that this slogan was retired before I was born.
new slogan

West Mifflin, PA

#48847 Apr 6, 2013
THEIR NEW SLOGAN SHOULD BE, " COME IN AND GET YOUr KIDS FAT,get diabetic,get pimples from greasy foods and watch their cholesterol climb higher than their school test scores"!
Yeah baby!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48848 Apr 6, 2013
.
.
.
.
.

Ok.

So?

What does that have to do with today or with this debate?

..........

.
.
.
.

As North Korea Crisis Deepens, Obama Raises Campaign Cash in San Francisco

April 4, 2013

( CNSNews.com )- As North Korea announced it has approved a nuclear strike on the United States, President Barack Obama was back on the campaign trail, raising money for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in San Francisco, California.

The first two DCCC fundraising events for the 2014 election cycle had Obama appearing with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and DCCC Chairman Steve Israel (D-N.Y.).

According to the official White House schedule, Obama delivered remarks at a private residence in San Francisco at 9:15 p.m. ET, followed by a second event at 10:55 p.m.

.
.

The first event was a cocktail reception hosted by Tom Steyer, a billionaire hedge fund manager and environmentalist.

According to the Associated Press, about 100 donors paid a minimum of $5,000 to attend.

.
.

The guest list was smaller for a dinner later Tuesday at the home of billionaires Ann and Gordon Getty,

but the price was higher

--$32,400, the maximum individuals may give to a national party committee each year.

Obama’s remarks to donors were closed to the press,

but his message is clear:

He’s telling his supporters that to enact his gun control/immigration/fiscal agenda,

he’s going to need help and he wants Democrats to retake the House in the 2014 midterm election.

..........

.
.
.

That's what they get with real voting in real political elections.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48849 Apr 6, 2013
..........

.........

......

Employers only added 88,000 job in March from February, widely missing expectations of an increase of 200,000.

The unemployment rate dropped to 7.6% from 7.7%.

.....
.....

.....

FED BOND-BUYING BONANZA:

$85 BILLION A MONTH UNTIL UNEMPLOYMENT HITS 6.5%

The new plan will maintain the $40 billion a month of mortgage-backed bond buying it began in September while adding another $45 billion in Treasuries.

Where will the cash to bankroll the $85 billion-a-month bond-buying binge come from? The Fed plans to expand its $2.8 trillion balance sheet.

.......

..........
..........

obummer, a four year failure
bobby6464

Seattle, WA

#48851 Apr 7, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you in that tea bag comedy zone
jay z

West Mifflin, PA

#48852 Apr 7, 2013
yeah baby!
Oscar

Washington, DC

#48853 Apr 7, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
..........
.........
......
Employers only added 88,000 job in March from February, widely missing expectations of an increase of 200,000.
The unemployment rate dropped to 7.6% from 7.7%.
.....
.....
.....
FED BOND-BUYING BONANZA:
$85 BILLION A MONTH UNTIL UNEMPLOYMENT HITS 6.5%
The new plan will maintain the $40 billion a month of mortgage-backed bond buying it began in September while adding another $45 billion in Treasuries.
Where will the cash to bankroll the $85 billion-a-month bond-buying binge come from? The Fed plans to expand its $2.8 trillion balance sheet.
.......
..........
..........
obummer, a four year failure
Spoken like the true botton feeding scumbag that you are...and oh yeah one more thing...
You're the only failure loser boy on here...
So, just go sulk and blame all your woes on President Obama and not where it belongs on your imperial goofus George W Bush like the good little racist that you are...
Question....Do you belong to any of these Aryian Brotherhood type groups?
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48855 Apr 7, 2013
.
.
.
.

Dan the Man

sez

Four years ago, the economy was shrinking; now it's growing.

Four years ago, the economy was hemorrhaging jobs; now it's gaining jobs.

Four years ago, the unemployment rate was going up; now it's going down.

Four years ago, the stock market was crashing; now it's reaching new heights.

Four years ago, the deficit was getting bigger; now it's getting smaller.

Four years ago, the American auto industry was on the verge of collapse; now it's thriving.

President Obama saved the US economy for a second Great Depression.

That's why I'm voting for him.

That's why I'm not afraid to say so.

..........

So, just go sulk and blame all your woes on President Obama and not where it belongs on your imperial goofus George W Bush
Regis

District Heights, MD

#48856 Apr 7, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you in that tea bag comedy zone
We all know now that you're beautiful mother severely neglected your sorry ass as a child and who even knows what else. She probably had better things to do. We really aren't interested in your nonsense either but you're an adult now, So one would think that you could leave the diapers behind.
but NO not you...you'll get our attention somehow...wow did you you say something provocative, again?
You're provocative bullsht isnt effective anymore because its just so damn over exposed by you. You need to come up with new attention grabbing provocative information to get people interested again.
It's just youre incessant need for people to pay attention to you. You know the attention that your mom just couldn't muster for you.
I guess she was able to see the total lack of emathy that you display toward other human beings at a very early age.
Who could blame her? I sure as hell wouldn't.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#48857 Apr 7, 2013
.
.
.

So, just go sulk and blame all your woes on President Obama and not where it belongs on your imperial goofus George W Bush

.
.
.
.

In February, the Congressional Budget Office published its latest report on the "estimated impact" of the stimulus.

Although it had originally estimated the stimulus would cost $787 billion, CBO now says it will cost $831 billion.

In the second quarter of 2012, CBO estimates, somewhere between 200,000 to 1.2 million people have jobs they otherwise would not have were it not for the stimulus.

Assuming, optimistically, that the number is 1.2 million, that means each of those jobs cost taxpayers $692,500.

As time goes on, the maximum number of jobs sustained by Obama's stimulus will decline rapidly.

By the first quarter of 2013, it will sustain between 100,000 and 600,000 jobs, says CBO.

If it is 600,000, each of those jobs will have cost taxpayers $1,385,000.

By the fourth quarter of 2013, the maximum number of jobs it sustains will be 400,000 — at a cost to taxpayers of $2,077,500 per job.

It is true that Obama entered office in the midst of a deep recession.

But, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, that recession ended in June 2009, almost three years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inter County Rental Referrals SCAM! (Apr '14) Thu annoyed 10
University police and West Chester PD,state pol... Oct 20 Hanging my head 1
One day music fest in West Chester this Saturda... Sep '14 Rasta_Lyfe 2
Review: Giftblooms.com Sep '14 Evelina H 1
Student cello Sep '14 Mike 2
Dinniman invites comment on new stations Sep '14 paul 1
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep '14 Brooker Wood 1

West Chester News Video

West Chester Dating
Find my Match

West Chester Jobs

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Chester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Chester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]