wtf

Malvern, PA

#2086 Jan 5, 2012
? WTF? 32 YEARS AND 27 YEARS. YOU'RE ON YOU'RE OWN.HOW'S THAT ONE WAY LOYALTY GOING TO KEEP YOU WARM IN RETIREMENT ?
Veritas0

Greensburg, PA

#2087 Jan 8, 2012
Grandkids wrote:
Let set the record straight, I decided to move away for one simple reason, I did not like my step dad...I Love my father!! It was hard for me to live in a house with another man that was not my Dad, I have a great respect for my father. As for the situation with Tresa and I...you have it all wrong!!! I was not drugging & drinking with her, I was doing just the opposite. Her & I had a altercation, she did as she always does and manipulated a very sick man. You keep saying why didn't anyone stand up to her?? Well I did, and it got me no where at all!! I do not agree with the things she has done, I saw it first hand...I mean look she did it to me!!! What I will not tolerate is you putting down my family as a whole!!! Rose, my Mom, Joe, and Jim are good people!!! You all could have stood up to her to but didn't!! You must not have been to close to our family because you really have no clue at all!!!!
Nicole and The rest of The Ferrainola Family. You dont have to explain anything to these a--holes. Thats what they want. Sam Ferrainola NEVER let anybody see him sweat. Thats good advise. You are the cream of the crop and the cream always rises to the top. Removing the cream doesnt stop it from being cream. There was dirty water beneath you. Exposure caused them to want you out of GMS which none of them would have a job if it were not for Sam Ferrainola. He carried the torch and led the way for those JUDAS. They will fester and die from within. No help needed from you. Stand together and be stronger and always smarter than those that wish you harm. If you were beneath them they wouldnt care to speak of or about you. Dont let them bring into their Hell. I Love You One And All. And veritas come on out from behind the screen and I will be glad to share who I am with you. Maybe we could have a sit down or play a round of golf. You are trying to kick people because you think they are down. They will never be down to your level. Playing catch up is a Bitch isnt it? They are gone and you still cant get up the hill. LMAO
crazy like a fox 2

Media, PA

#2088 Jan 11, 2012
crazy like a fox wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you lonnie or is Jay using you're computer, what with that that degree from Lincoln and using those fancy words like "right"

The answer to who is Veritas is right here in this "Crazy Like A Fox" response and nobody picked up on it
Demoman67

Staten Island, NY

#2089 Jan 12, 2012
I cant imagine how so many people write positive comments about The fERRINOLA'S AND THE MILLS ( HELL HOLE ) you either were asked by him to write it or you work there because nobody in their right mind would think that free meals, an education and lots of sports is worth a beating on a regular basis. Next they will be hiring the former Penn State coach to over see daily showering. Ferrinola is a sick bastard and knows exactly whats going on. Wake up morons. When your a young kid and 4 or 5 staff members as well as rat students assault you every day unless you become a rat, tell on other students and follow every thing they say good or bad its a nightmare unless you escape and ultimately get more time for avoiding beatings. What are you people sick. Its 28 years later and people are still saying the same thing " they beat kids ". I left in 1984 and I remember it as if it were yesterday.
ALARMED6

Kennett Square, PA

#2090 Jan 12, 2012
AShes, ashes, it all falls down...........
ALARMED3

Malvern, PA

#2091 Jan 14, 2012
Gary, you need to grow some balls, take care of business. Clean house starting with your Resource Managers. They have been taking out all their bullshit on us for years. Please, treat them with the same idiocy that they treat their own staff. DEMOTE THEM! Start with your goddamn Group Living Director!!!
rbq

Malvern, PA

#2092 Jan 17, 2012
doctor doctor does anyone know where a doctor is go to the third floor that is where ? never mind ! halverson sorry you missed you're big chance but you always avoided the big decesions you're whole sorry carrer
Mom

Wilmington, DE

#2093 Jan 20, 2012
MARIE KIDD wrote:
MY SON IS GOING TO GO TO GLENN MILLS SCHOOL IN PA. IM TRYING TO OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SCHOOL. I'VE HEARD THERE HAVE BEEN ISSUES OF CONCERN IN THE WAY OF PUNISHMENT. IN PA ARE JUVENILE OR SCHOOLS ALLOWED TO PUT THEIR HANDS ON THE CHILDREN aLSO CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH SOME TYPE OF ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER REGARDING NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE BACKGROUND ON THIS SCHOOOL
So how did things workout for your son?
NIC

Cochranville, PA

#2094 Jan 22, 2012
I can help close the school. I'm looking for a parent on here that has a son currently at the school who would be able to complete an important task.
If interested, please email me at NIC_investments@yahoo.com and put GLEN MILLs in the title.
ALARMED3

Malvern, PA

#2095 Jan 24, 2012
June isn't soon enough..........
ALARMED7

Phoenixville, PA

#2096 Jan 30, 2012
Rumor has it, the retirement of TM was truly a termination and GI will follow in June. All eyes are now on the Board and ED. Who to chose to replace TM?? Of the candidates so far, one had his unit closed for 3 years because of abuse allegations and works closely with TM, JR, JH in their "training" business. Another has helped to remove other TLs in the past and played a "leadership" role in the Monroe Hall debacle. Another has not been in the GL department for years and never in the position of TL. Board, if you want to stop the bleeding, a buyout for the long-term employees and the "old-time" TLs. GMS needs new life. But that means a HUGE transition of your present leadership AND OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW. PICK your POISON.
13 YEARS

Berwyn, PA

#2097 Feb 2, 2012
I worked at GMS for 13 years, my last year being 2002. I was in many GL meetings and saw many examples of the incompetence that are being discussed. That was 10 years ago. I can't imagine it now, ecspecially since Mr. Ferrinola is no longer with us. The fact that Mr. Ferrinola is not honored and has been forgotten disgust's me. His initial vision and model has been lost. There are some good people on that campus that should have the opportunity to move up. Some are current TL's. But the majority of them need to retire. I value the 13 years I spent at GMS. I learned a lot. But I am more thankful for the day I was asked to resign because I stood up to a "manager". God Bless Mr. Ferrinola.
agreed

Media, PA

#2098 Feb 3, 2012
Yes Mr Ferrainola's picture should be hanging on that wall A building should be named for him He was the largest part of Glen Mills Schools history Maybe after GI leaves someone will do the right thing And it is never too late to have something in his honor I am sure he is watching down from heaven on his passion GMS Also a picture of Mr Swanson would also be nice There is a long hallway of portraits of dead people who mean nothing to anyone Those men were in charge back in the day when GMS was a lockdown facility When the kids had to go through the tunnels and never saw the light of day. We honor those men but not the man who ended the nightmare, made sure the kids received an education and gave a ridiculously nice life with new lovely homes(free, the employees don't even pay utilities), a Community Center, pool, free daycare, free fitness center, free food etc for many employees Very few people who make it to the top leave on good terms After all of TM's years of service you are letting him walk away under contraversy. Look at what happened to AM, BMc, JW, I could go on and on You either demote for or force resignation with no regard for all of the years of loyalty Just remember the higher you climb on the latter the harder the fall and sooner or later you all fall So take your early retirement and save your dignity And "13 years" They did you a favor. But isn't it funny how some people get fired for one issue and others skate no matter what they do Criminal background checks? What a joke I have had guys in my unit that I know for a fact had drug or other offenses and pass the checks while others get fired for mild issues What a joke I wonder if TM will be given a retirement party I don't care if you like him or not He has been there a long time and has served the school in many ways he deserves to be recognized Personally I like the guy But regardless of how you feel on a personal level he deserves the recognition just as Mr Ferrainola did One more thing Could somebody please explain to me why Board Member RP who is not supposed to be compensated for his position and who is not needed on campus has a big free house while other staff who have been waiting for the opportunity, who have children they can barely afford to feed on their salary do not have this luxery? Just wondering It will be interesting to see who replaces TM I like BH And maybe AM would do a good job replacing Gary I don't know BK's credentials but I would like to see him replace Garry He is approachable and I believe he would work hard to repair the schools reputation At least he has a personality which is way more than Garry has
Veritas0

Greensburg, PA

#2099 Feb 3, 2012
ALARMED6 wrote:
AShes, ashes, it all falls down..........
Is there noone at GMS with any balls? If The Ferrainolas were such horrid people why did you stay so long under their guidance? If you can't show respect for the Man and he's a real man that paved your way how do you think the outside views your tactics. They are having secret meetings about you just as you do to BS them. Better hurry up and steal the money before they have you dangling by your pathetic necks. Who will you get rid of next? Is it you thats reading this? Checking to see if anyone mentions your name? There is no honor or trust with any of you. The best recruiting tool you have is already in the history books and you choose to dishonor him in the eyes of all who enter by not displaying his portrait. Noone trust you anymore and until you act like the servants you claim to be you will be slowly be choked out.
ALARMED3

Malvern, PA

#2100 Feb 4, 2012
agreed wrote:
Yes Mr Ferrainola's picture should be hanging on that wall A building should be named for him He was the largest part of Glen Mills Schools history Maybe after GI leaves someone will do the right thing And it is never too late to have something in his honor I am sure he is watching down from heaven on his passion GMS Also a picture of Mr Swanson would also be nice There is a long hallway of portraits of dead people who mean nothing to anyone Those men were in charge back in the day when GMS was a lockdown facility When the kids had to go through the tunnels and never saw the light of day. We honor those men but not the man who ended the nightmare, made sure the kids received an education and gave a ridiculously nice life with new lovely homes(free, the employees don't even pay utilities), a Community Center, pool, free daycare, free fitness center, free food etc for many employees Very few people who make it to the top leave on good terms After all of TM's years of service you are letting him walk away under contraversy. Look at what happened to AM, BMc, JW, I could go on and on You either demote for or force resignation with no regard for all of the years of loyalty Just remember the higher you climb on the latter the harder the fall and sooner or later you all fall So take your early retirement and save your dignity And "13 years" They did you a favor. But isn't it funny how some people get fired for one issue and others skate no matter what they do Criminal background checks? What a joke I have had guys in my unit that I know for a fact had drug or other offenses and pass the checks while others get fired for mild issues What a joke I wonder if TM will be given a retirement party I don't care if you like him or not He has been there a long time and has served the school in many ways he deserves to be recognized Personally I like the guy But regardless of how you feel on a personal level he deserves the recognition just as Mr Ferrainola did One more thing Could somebody please explain to me why Board Member RP who is not supposed to be compensated for his position and who is not needed on campus has a big free house while other staff who have been waiting for the opportunity, who have children they can barely afford to feed on their salary do not have this luxery? Just wondering It will be interesting to see who replaces TM I like BH And maybe AM would do a good job replacing Gary I don't know BK's credentials but I would like to see him replace Garry He is approachable and I believe he would work hard to repair the schools reputation At least he has a personality which is way more than Garry has
DPW is requiring a Master's degree. Which one has the educational credentials as well as the integrity?
ALARMED3

Malvern, PA

#2101 Feb 4, 2012
agreed wrote:
BH, the senior counselor when VB got closed down for three years? Perhaps a look into history would be appropriate, but then there may be no one left..........
agreed

Media, PA

#2102 Feb 5, 2012
Well who would be a good choice JH from hayes? The options aren't great
13 YEARS

Berwyn, PA

#2103 Feb 6, 2012
SW would be a great choice!
ALARMED6

Kennett Square, PA

#2104 Feb 7, 2012
I have heard that KO applied. From a solely financial perspective, having only 5 RM would benefit the school financially by decreasing a large salary and therefore payroll, and I would love to see some of those old-time TLs work under him! LOL. I think they have to look outside of the box. A buyout for the long-term employees is the best solution, and then interview staff with new ideas.
agreed

Lenni, PA

#2105 Feb 7, 2012
13 YEARS wrote:
SW would be a great choice!
SW Seriously He would be horrible I wonder where it is written that it has to be a man Just throwing it out there Well this is the Mills so that won't ever happen but if you notice we automatically think "MAN" That's half the problem with the school Too much testosterone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senators propose pipeline impact fee Sat Tax Lovefest 2
Review: Sendflowersandmore- Online Flowers Shop Dec 12 Rime 2
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Nov '14 Bob 2
New Arrest Warrant Issued For Cal U Football Pl... Nov '14 checkers 1
"At Close Range" (Feb '12) Nov '14 Len 2
Inter County Rental Referrals SCAM! (Apr '14) Oct '14 annoyed 10
University police and West Chester PD,state pol... Oct '14 Hanging my head 1

West Chester News Video

West Chester Dating
Find my Match