Why does Kathleen Kane allow a criminal to "govern" PA?

Posted in the West Chester Forum

Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Governor Corbett engaged illegal 3rd World government tactics to falsely implicate innocent people at PSU. In America, the government may not falsely accuse citizens of crimes, then placing the burden on the accused to prove their innocence.
Everyone agrees Sandusky is what he is, however, Corbett was involved in corrupt practices that allowed Sandusky to create harm at PSU.
The Freeh "report" was procured by Corbett in an attempt to lay blame on innocent people and cover his neglect and corruption.

Kathleen Kane knows all of this now due to government analyst, Ray Blehar and Geoff Moulton exposing the lies within the Freeh report. So why is Kane allowing a 3rd World style criminal to remain in office? She is allowing Corbett to make a mockery of state and federal justice while inflicting further damage to the Commonwealth. She needs to act quickly and decisively before she too becomes a party to the corruption.
Ken

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Don't be afraid to comment folks. You most likely won't end up with Corbett's former DA, Ray Gricar.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2014
Hello.

I'm way way off topic, I know, but just in case some possible future victim may stumble upon this forum, I am placing a *warning to PA residents here* in hopes of preventing them from getting scammed. My intention was not to salt up your spot. Please accept my apology in advance but I feel it is nessessary to get the word out. Take care.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-chester-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi (Aug '11) Mar '15 Camille 5
bam margera, how many of these have you seen (Dec '08) Feb '15 Bored to Tears 27
News Developer of synthetic cannabinoid therapies ex... Feb '15 Laura 1
News Northeastern Pa. gets first all-Hispanic radio ... (Sep '07) Jan '15 Bob 155
Inter County Rental Referrals SCAM! (Apr '14) Jan '15 bhubs1305 11
Cobblestone container service (Jul '14) Jan '15 twin43 3
Bruce Johnston Crime Family (Jan '12) Jan '15 dave092162 3
More from around the web

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]