Review: Asco Granite Countertops

Posted in the West Chester Forum

Carl

Coatesville, PA

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Very UNHAPPY !!!

I bought my countertop from them and they gave me a 2 different colors, when they made the seam it was bulky and the shades of the different colors is so visible, is disgusting, and the worse case is that they don't want to return my money and take their s...t out of my house. I can’t stand looking at it anymore. They don’t return my calls and they are very unprofessional.
Spare yourself the trouble, DON”T GO THERE
Daniel R

West Chester, PA

#4 Nov 18, 2010
Danny, Nicole and the rest of the crews, thank you for your time and attention. The Cambria Quartz countertops look great. I highly recommend Asco for granite or Quartz countertops. Daniel Roxi
Kim S

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 30, 2011
We are happy to post our referral here. We are very satisfied with the quality, workmanship, price and overall experience. We look forward to working with Asco Granite again, as we contemplate additional home projects in the future. Kim and Jim S.
Potato Peeler

Norwood, PA

#7 Dec 4, 2011
these clowns worked on my kitchen and schitt all over my upstairs bathroom. The whole house smelled of p00p for the rest of the day.
Jen Pharma

Wilmington, DE

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Recommending this place, bought Santa cecilia gold and here are the advantages we had by using Asco:
-Price was very competitive and we paid same price as they have published on the website, no gimmicks
-They do plumbing also and that's the package we bought.
-No problems with the schedule, came in time.
-Bought the supports for the island overhang from them and they installed them also.
-Bought the sink, faucet and soap dispenser there, they installed it.
-Pleasant people in the showroom and the installers.
-One stop shop, I did not want to deal with carpenters, plumbers, etc...so working with Asco they took care of everything.

Since: Feb 12

Collegeville, PA

#9 Feb 16, 2012
My experience with Asco was pleasant and exciting. We visited three times. The Rosewood granite has veins and they allowed us to get the island from the lower left corner, which had the most veins. They performed on timely schedule. I hope my review helps others, since I make my decisions based on reviews and referrals.

Since: Feb 13

West Chester, PA

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I know the ASCO family for about 10 years now. We had done my previous home kitchen with a Calacatta Marble, than 5 years ago we did two bathrooms in our new home in marble, 2 years ago we did the kitchen in granite. Just now we installed a budget promotional color granite in a rental home. Excellent experiences, competitive prices and wonderful people.
Gerard Binoche

West Chester, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
My granite is installed. Appointments were respected. Seam is beautiful match. Price is competitive. I will recommend Asco Granite. Thank you.
Quartzite Basement bar to

Downingtown, PA

#12 May 16, 2013
Smooth project, I liked their materials, competitive prices and most importantly I felt relaxed, no pushy-push. I will rate my experience with ASCO as a 10 plus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
One day music fest in West Chester this Saturda... Sep 19 Rasta_Lyfe 2
Review: Giftblooms.com Sep 19 Evelina H 1
Student cello Sep 12 Mike 2
Dinniman invites comment on new stations Sep 4 paul 1

West Chester News Video

West Chester Jobs

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Chester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Chester

Personal Finance