Tonya

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2010
I am looking for an old friend from West Chester, OH. Her name is Sarah Lister, she would be age 27-29 I think! I use to vacation with her in Panama City Beach, Fla and I would really like to know how she's doing! Any info greatly appreciated! I am from Corbin, Ky zip code 40701!
Tonya

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Tonya wrote:
I am looking for an old friend from West Chester, OH. Her name is Sarah Lister, she would be age 27-29 I think! I use to vacation with her in Panama City Beach, Fla and I would really like to know how she's doing! Any info greatly appreciated! I am from Corbin, Ky zip code 40701!
Please any info! I really want to contact her, she may have moved,gotten married,etc.. just really wanna know how to find her I miss her greatly!
Tonya

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 14, 2011
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text> Please any info! I really want to contact her, she may have moved,gotten married,etc.. just really wanna know how to find her I miss her greatly!
I really wanna know about my friend...even if it's not so good news! can someone in this area please help me!
frj

Hamilton, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2014
she is in jail. sad situation
Here is her facebook

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jan 15, 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump has broken laws (Nov '16) 3 hr POPS 36
News Ronald Phillips 12 hr payer 4
Do you suffer from SCUM? 13 hr snarky anarchy 23
Easter Bunny Sightings 14 hr Squatch is my friend 93
Deters should be sent packing! 19 hr Witchy58 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Dave spano 21,017
Gender Reveal Shooting! 21 hr Witchy58 20

West Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages