Ohio Marine Killed In Afghanistan | O...

Ohio Marine Killed In Afghanistan | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 10 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Ohio Marine Killed In Afghanistan | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Emily Smalley rushed to her parent's house in West Chester on Tuesday when she heard the news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Anon

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2011
They aren't fighting for America, more like the state of Israel. I feel sorry for these brainwashed young men and women fighting for ZOG. When will Americans wake up to see that the Zionist are controlling our Government.
Mary

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2011
May God be with all of you during this time of tragedy~~~ he was one of the FEW GOOD MEN!!:):) You know where he is now-with our Heavenly Father.
flog

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Another hero that will be overlooked by the public and media because people care more about pathetic sports figures, celebrities and government officials. Thanks for your service for the US, we all owe you one.
sensei

Lancaster, OH

#4 Feb 9, 2011
He died too young, no parent should see their children die.

Thank you for your service, not only for the USA but for trying to establish order in a chaotic world!
judy

Cutler, OH

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Deepest Sympthy to the family. Pray all our military will be coming home soon. Thank you to all our military and their families.
Chrystal Newton

Philo, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Rest Safe In The Arms Of JESUS Sweet Soldier!!!
Chrystal

Philo, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2011
Rest Safe In The Arms Of JESUS Sweet Soldier!!
Mile High Buckeye

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 9, 2011
thank you for your service to our great nation. Rest In Peace.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Anon, you probably did not serve your country, which gives you the right to say what you will, but your an A## for saying what you wrote. Alot of people have pride in their country, that is why they serve. To the family, god bless, and semper fi Marine.
Sir Shut Your Mouth

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Anon wrote:
They aren't fighting for America, more like the state of Israel. I feel sorry for these brainwashed young men and women fighting for ZOG. When will Americans wake up to see that the Zionist are controlling our Government.
You are such an uninformed idiot, I hope nothing but the worst for you, how dare you disrespect the memory of this fallen hero. I do understand that you are the type of person who would never join our great military and you are a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 4 hr clay 24
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 8 hr ISTILLAM 20
News Trump 'thank you' tour to start Thursday in Cin... Thu I used to be someone 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 7 Proud American 20,707
News Couple finds spray-painted racial slurs, swasti... Dec 7 POPS 6
Lesbian snapchat (Aug '15) Dec 6 Jessie-palmer 11
News Watchdog group wants Ohio village to remove nat... Dec 6 GrowUp 1

West Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages