The reign of Boehner will begin today

The reign of Boehner will begin today

There are 146 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Jan 5, 2011, titled The reign of Boehner will begin today. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

House Speaker-designate John Boehner, R-West Chester: "Hard work and tough decisions will be required of the 112th Congress.'' WASHINGTON - Republican John Boehner, who today will become just the third Ohioan named speaker of the U.S. House, will tell lawmakers that Americans voted in November "to end business as usual, and today we begin carrying ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
yikes

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2011
god help us all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
olaf

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 5, 2011
Thus begins a reign of error and terror.
Ohio Lawyer

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 5, 2011
John Boehner handed out tobacco industry checks to his fellow Republicans on the House floor. He is a shameless, lying sleazebag.
orangecrook

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Where's the jobs, crybaby? 119 rounds of golf in 2010? If you think your standard of living went down with smirky the fratboy and snakeeyes(I have better things to do 5 deferments from nam)cheney, just wait until this crook gets done.
PRA

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 5, 2011
The Republicans had more than enough time to pass a decent health care bill when they controlled the house, senate, presidency and supreme court. When this health care bill was being written they refused to contribute then claimed that it was "rammed down their throats" Now they want us to believe they want to "start over". Right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
herman

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 5, 2011
orangecrook wrote:
Where's the jobs, crybaby? 119 rounds of golf in 2010? If you think your standard of living went down with smirky the fratboy and snakeeyes(I have better things to do 5 deferments from nam)cheney, just wait until this crook gets done.
Cheney and Rove were quite the pair weren't they? A pair of nuts maybe ?

The common guy just lost his voice in DC. Money will really talk now in the House.
IMPEACH KASICH

Dublin, OH

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Well at least he will be crying with the rest of us.
Good Union Idea

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2011
yikes wrote:
god help us all.
He has, he kicked all your buddies out of office. He'll help American again when President Obama is voted out of office. Your prayers have been answered! You asked for help, He delivered.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oldman62

Wooster, OH

#11 Jan 5, 2011
I hope that these guys will get business moving and the middle class back to prosperity. I don't trust the Republican leadership, and I doubt that they will do anything decent for working people.
Q: Who will pay for the huge deficits?
A: The people with the money.
orangecrook

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2011
PRA wrote:
The Republicans had more than enough time to pass a decent health care bill when they controlled the house, senate, presidency and supreme court. When this health care bill was being written they refused to contribute then claimed that it was "rammed down their throats" Now they want us to believe they want to "start over". Right.
The party of h5ll no now demands cooperation.bye bye social security, medicare and unemployment Insurance. I wish the working person could have a voice in Crookville, DC.Hard work and decisions? He surely is not talking about himself??
Gene

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 5, 2011
God help us all, more jobs will be going overseas!
OH YEAH

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 5, 2011
So the GOP IGS Will waist time and effort to try and make them look good in the next elections, However if the GOP IGS do this tehy will fall come 2012. Job are far mroe impotrtant then any political tatic. So therefore I say go right ahead GO PIGS and do your dirty deeds. try and reform the healthcare bill and PLEASE MAKE THAT YOUR TOP PRIORTY DUMMYS.
Sam

Middletown, OH

#15 Jan 5, 2011
Boehner is in office.watch the gas prices soar.
lunacentric

Plain City, OH

#16 Jan 5, 2011
the truth wrote:
Imeapch O bama big ears bin laden Issa go after them. Today the marxist that want to force the man child to do his top down, bottom up and inside out are going to have it down to them.
Go GOP and TEA party the American people have been heard not under the soros spooky dude and the man child marxist from kenya.
No health care and no meds for you. So you soon will be a blubbering,nut case walking the streets looking for a hand out. Maybe Issa will let you sweep his floor for less then mininum wage. Maybe shine his shoes,so he can look further down on you.
VotersRIdiots

Westerville, OH

#17 Jan 5, 2011
For all those Democratic, Independent and moderate Republican voters who sat out the 2010 mid-term elections, thanks. As you watch your taxes increase,wages decrease and job opportunities disappear, I hope you feel empowered knowing that Boehner & his friends are traveling first class on the checks of lobbyists who paid them to make sure that you also have no healthcare coverage when the stress of trying to find a new way to make a living and keep a roof over your head makes you ill. It's a very sad day for America and it has nothing to do with Party affiliation and everything to do with a corporate owned government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OH YEAH

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 5, 2011
the truth wrote:
Imeapch O bama big ears bin laden Issa go after them. Today the marxist that want to force the man child to do his top down, bottom up and inside out are going to have it down to them.
Go GOP and TEA party the American people have been heard not under the soros spooky dude and the man child marxist from kenya.
For sure the GO PIGS AND TEA BEGGERS top priorty will be to reform healthe care instead of putting people back to work. Thats What they live for is to rob the poor and give to the rich! They will sell their own mother and SOUL For a Buck !!!!
TNBuckeye

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Jan 5, 2011
oldman62 wrote:
I hope that these guys will get business moving and the middle class back to prosperity. I don't trust the Republican leadership, and I doubt that they will do anything decent for working people.
Q: Who will pay for the huge deficits?
A: The people with the money.
Wow, this time it took you two post to get all your Beckism spewed. Who will pay for the non job producing tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans? Have you noticed that your posts are so vile, not even the conservatives on this message board can back them?
Mike Rotch

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 5, 2011
Let's hope it's a short reign!
lunacentric

Plain City, OH

#21 Jan 5, 2011
the truth wrote:
To all of you Soros sock puppets, you lost and now you are about to lose more. What was it the man child Marxist calls it? Redistribution! Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bend over losers on the left and we can sit back and hope you hit the streets like your masters are calling for so we can close the dark page of history of communism in the USA for good.
Redistribution is going to the top, what are you happy about? I know, you cannot wait for one of those $9.00 an hour jobs. A job with no affordable heatlhcare,a 401k that is played by inside traders, so every few years your retirement gets raided.
This makes me sick

United States

#22 Jan 5, 2011
I always hope for the best for this country but I've lost confidence in the process and the people that run it. Neither "side" cares about what is best only what they don't want the other side to have or do. It's sad. I don't expect this next group of idiots to do any better. Why do we keep electing these morons? Obviously WE'RE the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min femiguy 19,945
CINCINatI is TOO ANTI-gay (Jun '09) 2 hr Rump Ranger 115
Dr. Vicki Burch 9 hr Jeff 3
News Ohio Ex-lawmaker Convicted Of 13 Charges Includ... 9 hr Fred 1
News police (Mar '09) 14 hr The Ace of Spades 3
Ricki Poppe (Jan '13) Mon tina 2
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) Sun Pissed Customer 35
More from around the web

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]