$500,000 bond set in Fairfield death

$500,000 bond set in Fairfield death

There are 758 comments on the Fairfield Echo story from Jul 28, 2006, titled $500,000 bond set in Fairfield death. In it, Fairfield Echo reports that:

Bond was set at $500,000 today at the arraignment of Ryan Alexander Weartz on charges he murdered Amity Gray.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Echo.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Nae

Fort Thomas, KY

#767 Mar 3, 2010
Well the anniversary of a sensless murder is coming up...And still nothing has changed....Amity's family hope you all are doing well and god bless. To Ryan...four years down and eleven to go....was it worth it. Nope it just ruined alot of peoples lives.
Anonymous

United States

#768 Mar 10, 2010
Wow ,, this Steph person is being a good friend and getting all of this heat from everyone. You go girl.
friend

Cincinnati, OH

#769 Mar 17, 2010
Ryan is not getting out in 11 years. Amity friends and parents will make sure of that. Ryan received 15 years to life, remember? He should be moved to a new "home" soon mark my word.
Stephanie Martin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#770 Jul 8, 2010
Nae wrote:
Well the anniversary of a sensless murder is coming up...And still nothing has changed....Amity's family hope you all are doing well and god bless. To Ryan...four years down and eleven to go....was it worth it. Nope it just ruined alot of peoples lives.
How can you say was it worth it? This shows your mental health issues. He is NOT in any way happy that Amity is gone. He is tremedously sorry, if he could take it back he would, and he is suffering because of it. I know, no one feels sorry for him for suffering and nobody should. But really, "Was it worth it?" that statement is so insane that I can't even think of anything else to say. Just keep quiet Nae. You are using this blog to get your fifteen minutes of fame off the murder of an innocent person. You are sick. Keep your comments to yourself. The only reason I started this blog was because I truly believed Ryan was innocent. This blog went on for years and I had never even checked it. When I finally looked at it, because Ryan asked me to remove it, I couldn't believe the chaos I had started. To all who read this blog: For what it's worth, I am sorry I ever started this. If I could take it back, or remove it, I would. I know that the things people have said on this blog have hurt other people, including myself. I have said things to hurt people and I am truly sorry. I only want to be the best possible friend I can to Ryan. I do not condone what he did. Nobody does. I will not turn my back on him either. If I could change what happened, I would do anything to change it. For EVERYONE's sake. At any rate, I apologize. I know there will be some people on here who have something negative to say about my apology and for those people, I don't really care. I hope tht at least one person accepts the apology. For that one person, it was worth it. God bless everyone. Even the mean people on here.
umbrella

Cincinnati, OH

#771 Jul 9, 2010
Steph - God bless you as well. I like turtles.
Bull Shit

Brooklyn, NY

#772 Jul 18, 2010
You can have it removed. If you were serious about what you said, you would have never bumped it up after it laid dormant for four months. I call bull shit. Keep sending Ryan money Stephanie, he's only using you. One day you'll see that and feel like a complete dufus.
reececupp

Dayton, OH

#774 Jul 24, 2010
hello everybody, got alittle info fa you all..... one- i have lived w/ domestic issues in my life many yrs, and got out along time ago.. some ppl isnt that lucky, and stephanie, i'm sorry yes i agree alot of ppl look at these ppl they know and have known and ALWAYS SAYS THERE IS NO WAY, THEY COULD OF DONE THIS I KNOW THEM FA MONTHS OR EVEN YRS SOMETIMES A LIFE TIME, well i dnt care how well you think you know someone or what kinda act they put on to ppl, even when you know them a life time you never NO ANYONE THAT WELL TILL YOU LIVE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, PPL USE TO SAY THAT ABOUT MY EX ALSO, WELL LET ME TELL YOU THE COPS KICKED IN THE DOOR AND CAUGHT HIM RED HANDED AND ALSO PPL THAT KNEW HIM A LIFE TIME STILL TALKED LIKE YOU DO, please remember she is nt here to defend her self, so DNT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE A DOG OR LIKE SHE IS TRASH B/C ILL TELL YOU RT NOW, I DNT KNOW HER OR HIM, HOWEVER YOU OFFEND ME PERIOD, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KINDA LIFE THAT SHT IS!!!!!!!!!! SO TILL YOU LIVE IT YOUR SELF SHUT UP W/IT!!!!!!!!!!
reality

Cincinnati, OH

#775 Jul 30, 2010
You are seriously clueless and probably just as screwed up as him. Take this stupid thing down. You like to hear yourself talk and think you are doing some good with this boy. Who is in jail for a murder he did commit. May he stay there the rest of his life.
Stephanie Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say was it worth it? This shows your mental health issues. He is NOT in any way happy that Amity is gone. He is tremedously sorry, if he could take it back he would, and he is suffering because of it. I know, no one feels sorry for him for suffering and nobody should. But really, "Was it worth it?" that statement is so insane that I can't even think of anything else to say. Just keep quiet Nae. You are using this blog to get your fifteen minutes of fame off the murder of an innocent person. You are sick. Keep your comments to yourself. The only reason I started this blog was because I truly believed Ryan was innocent. This blog went on for years and I had never even checked it. When I finally looked at it, because Ryan asked me to remove it, I couldn't believe the chaos I had started. To all who read this blog: For what it's worth, I am sorry I ever started this. If I could take it back, or remove it, I would. I know that the things people have said on this blog have hurt other people, including myself. I have said things to hurt people and I am truly sorry. I only want to be the best possible friend I can to Ryan. I do not condone what he did. Nobody does. I will not turn my back on him either. If I could change what happened, I would do anything to change it. For EVERYONE's sake. At any rate, I apologize. I know there will be some people on here who have something negative to say about my apology and for those people, I don't really care. I hope tht at least one person accepts the apology. For that one person, it was worth it. God bless everyone. Even the mean people on here.
friend

Cincinnati, OH

#776 Aug 4, 2010
Ryan showed NO remorse at his trial. He didn't even
address Amitys parents, friends, or relatives after he was found guilty. Nor did he show any remorse or say anything to his beloved family. He has no feelings when it comes to ppl. He is a self-centered
and very disturbed punk.
Clearly

Warrington, PA

#777 Aug 4, 2010
Hopefully he will never be released. If he does happen to be released, I hope he is so old, he won't be able to physically hurt anyone ever again.
RIP Amity....
Mary

Jacksonville, NC

#778 Oct 11, 2010
I know Ryan since he was 6 years old , we=hat happen at this horrible crime was set up ,,, why don't question the friends and roommate was drinking alone with GReat and Poor Amity >>> she was a person can conduct herself that great on life be at age she have need to be a mature person and she was wild .... Why everybody say or POOR Amity police find who was easy the being charged what all about the friends was there that Night What roommate clean the all apartament that made since NOT TO ME >>>> was easy to charge Ryan bcse was drunk .....how he was able to do all he being accussed with that level of alcohol Come People think samebody is innocente being charge for a bunch of people was that nigth at the place .....START WITH THE ROOMMATE !!! WHAT CLEAN ALL THE DIGITAL PRINTS AND JUST FOUND RYAN ONLY????????? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT !!!!!!! COME PEOPLE DON'T JUDGE FOR WHAT YOU READ ON THE NEWS OR FOR ALL FRIENDS THAT POOR AMITY ....SHE WAS A PERSON DUE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL WHAT A RESPONSABLE PERSON .......... CONDOLENCES TO HER PARENTS AND HOPE FIND JUSTICE FOR RYAN
Yeah Right

Brooklyn, NY

#779 Oct 28, 2010
OMG! I got a headache from trying to read that...

Vanderbilt Cedarcroft IV

“We finally tied the knot!”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#780 Nov 1, 2010
hope the pain he feels in there will torment him for the rest of his life. He doesnt deserve any better, but he does deserve a whole lot worse! may God grant me the ability to not feel such hatred towards him, but it is just so damn hard
Nae

Cincinnati, OH

#781 Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, was it worth it...he is not sorry, he is only sorry that he got caught, he is only sorry that he has to live his life in jail...he is not sorry for destroying his parents or her parents lives. You are the crazy one and you need to shut this damn blog down. And you want attention nobody else. So Miss Martin shut it down. oh and Ryan asked you to remove it and you still have not done so.
Stephanie Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say was it worth it? This shows your mental health issues. He is NOT in any way happy that Amity is gone. He is tremedously sorry, if he could take it back he would, and he is suffering because of it. I know, no one feels sorry for him for suffering and nobody should. But really, "Was it worth it?" that statement is so insane that I can't even think of anything else to say. Just keep quiet Nae. You are using this blog to get your fifteen minutes of fame off the murder of an innocent person. You are sick. Keep your comments to yourself. The only reason I started this blog was because I truly believed Ryan was innocent. This blog went on for years and I had never even checked it. When I finally looked at it, because Ryan asked me to remove it, I couldn't believe the chaos I had started. To all who read this blog: For what it's worth, I am sorry I ever started this. If I could take it back, or remove it, I would. I know that the things people have said on this blog have hurt other people, including myself. I have said things to hurt people and I am truly sorry. I only want to be the best possible friend I can to Ryan. I do not condone what he did. Nobody does. I will not turn my back on him either. If I could change what happened, I would do anything to change it. For EVERYONE's sake. At any rate, I apologize. I know there will be some people on here who have something negative to say about my apology and for those people, I don't really care. I hope tht at least one person accepts the apology. For that one person, it was worth it. God bless everyone. Even the mean people on here.
Bobbie

Amelia, OH

#782 Jan 30, 2011
WOW! I was watching the news and they showed the ryan widmer case. It reminded me of my friend Amity, so I decided to look at this blog. I seriously cannot believe that after all this time you people are still on here acting a fool. Please stop this non-sense. I know that whoever started this can shut it down. Let Amity's memory rest in peace. As a matter of fact I think I'll just try to find out for myself how you can shut this down then I'll post directions for you or something. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Ken

Dayton, OH

#783 Apr 4, 2014
nae wrote:
I want to say that I hope Amitys family got the closure that they needed this morning. I am truely sorry for your loss.
I want to say that I am glad that this is finally over and we can get on with our lives. Some of you will get on here and start bashing but in all honesty whats the point.
My mom and dad did what any loving parents would do and that is to defend their son. Amitys family got their justice today. My brother is going to jail for 15yrs + and may never get out.
May god help us thru this hard time and make living life a little easier on all of us.

I for one can not wait for those 15yrs are over that's all the time he has!
Jolie

Pompano Beach, FL

#784 May 12, 2015
Nae wrote:
Yeah, was it worth it...he is not sorry, he is only sorry that he got caught, he is only sorry that he has to live his life in jail...he is not sorry for destroying his parents or her parents lives. You are the crazy one and you need to shut this damn blog down. And you want attention nobody else. So Miss Martin shut it down. oh and Ryan asked you to remove it and you still have not done so.
<quoted text>
Nae you're such a skank
Jolie

Pompano Beach, FL

#785 May 12, 2015
Bobbie wrote:
WOW! I was watching the news and they showed the ryan widmer case. It reminded me of my friend Amity, so I decided to look at this blog. I seriously cannot believe that after all this time you people are still on here acting a fool. Please stop this non-sense. I know that whoever started this can shut it down. Let Amity's memory rest in peace. As a matter of fact I think I'll just try to find out for myself how you can shut this down then I'll post directions for you or something. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Shut the fruck up Bobby. Nobody can remove the blog except the site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Ha Hair 20,932
gop Sat No party 1
Review: Presidential Moving Services Mar 24 BBB 142
News Kentucky appellate court to Chesley: You owe $4... Mar 22 POPS 1
Hamilton Man Arrested in Solicitation of Minor Mar 22 Justice for ALL 3
Pac Man vs Deters Mar 22 Justice for ALL 1
News Marketplace notes (Feb '08) Mar 21 Great pharrt 2

West Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages