Cain blasts critics for 'character as...

Cain blasts critics for 'character assassination'

There are 60 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Nov 30, 2011, titled Cain blasts critics for 'character assassination'. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A defiant Herman Cain tried to turn the tables on his growing legion of critics and accusers Wedneday, blasting them for allegedly engaging in gutter politics and giving no indication of any immediate intent to abandon his embattled presidential campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#44 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, but Freedog and the rest of these Republican nuts don't want to face the truth. They're blaming Axelrod, the media, the women, Democrats, etc. for Cain's demise, instead of laying the blame where is belongs... On Cain's doorstep.
Woof, Coco, If actual evidence comes out proving the claims of Cain's accusers, I will apologize for standing by the principle of "innocent until proven guilty". If time proves that Cain is innocent of these claims, what will you do, having participated in his execution?

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#45 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Coco, If actual evidence comes out proving the claims of Cain's accusers, I will apologize for standing by the principle of "innocent until proven guilty". If time proves that Cain is innocent of these claims, what will you do, having participated in his execution?
Freedog... execution? Really? you're so dramatic.

I highly doubt that Cain is innocent but let me get your take on the latest woman/Ginger's phone records.

He was calling her several times a day. Even at 4 in the morning. Do you talk to your platonic friends at 4 in the morning?

What do you think he was talking to her about at 4 in the morning?

Stocks or what she's wearing to bed? lol

He was helping her financially, yet he admits that his wife never heard of this woman. She never knew Ginger existed.

Hmmm...friends with someone for 13 years and your wife has never met them???

Sounds fishy to me.
Brian Brown s Secret Vice

Philadelphia, PA

#46 Dec 1, 2011
PayThat CEO wrote:
rabid dogs
"Rapid" was probably just as good. You know all these "family values" Republican sex hounds are likely premature ejaculators every single, damn time.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#47 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedog... execution? Really? you're so dramatic.
I highly doubt that Cain is innocent but let me get your take on the latest woman/Ginger's phone records.
He was calling her several times a day. Even at 4 in the morning. Do you talk to your platonic friends at 4 in the morning?
What do you think he was talking to her about at 4 in the morning?
Stocks or what she's wearing to bed? lol
He was helping her financially, yet he admits that his wife never heard of this woman. She never knew Ginger existed.
Hmmm...friends with someone for 13 years and your wife has never met them???
Sounds fishy to me.
Then there is Cain's response. It's a lie. Must assess the damage to his campaign. Cannot decide how to proceed until he SPEAKS TO HIS WIFE IN PERSON in regards to these allegations. Place your bets here folks.

You see, any married woman who reads the above post would smell a rat. 13 years, financial support, calls late at night and his wife did not know about her? This particular accusations has a ring of truth to it. And Cain knows it (otherwise he would not need to speak to his IN PERSON about this story).

We get it. So, assuming this is all true, is Cain "Presidential Material"? If his solution is to "shoot the messenger" and blast critics for 'character assassination' then no, he is not Presidential material. However, if he handled this with decorum and strength and didn't lower himself to blame everyone but himself, he still would have had a chance to be elected. It's all in his response.
the real deal

Brooksville, FL

#48 Dec 1, 2011
Gingrich will remain somewhat quiet regarding Herman Cain. He's in no position to be critical with a desk drawer full of credit card receipts from no-tell motels.
Brian Brown s Secret Vice

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Dec 1, 2011
the real deal wrote:
Gingrich will remain somewhat quiet regarding Herman Cain. He's in no position to be critical with a desk drawer full of credit card receipts from no-tell motels.
Oh please! Most of those many women were his wives.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#50 Dec 1, 2011
Dances with Wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there is Cain's response. It's a lie. Must assess the damage to his campaign. Cannot decide how to proceed until he SPEAKS TO HIS WIFE IN PERSON in regards to these allegations. Place your bets here folks.
You see, any married woman who reads the above post would smell a rat. 13 years, financial support, calls late at night and his wife did not know about her? This particular accusations has a ring of truth to it. And Cain knows it (otherwise he would not need to speak to his IN PERSON about this story).
We get it. So, assuming this is all true, is Cain "Presidential Material"? If his solution is to "shoot the messenger" and blast critics for 'character assassination' then no, he is not Presidential material. However, if he handled this with decorum and strength and didn't lower himself to blame everyone but himself, he still would have had a chance to be elected. It's all in his response.
You broke it down wonderfully. The evidence looks bad for him and his response is even worse. What more will it take for people to admit that this man screwed up royally, in more ways than one.

(pun intended)
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT

Wasilla, AK

#51 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You broke it down wonderfully. The evidence looks bad for him and his response is even worse. What more will it take for people to admit that this man screwed up royally, in more ways than one.
(pun intended)
Your out tryin' to screw America

LIBERALISM is the MORAL EQUAL of AIDS
Brian Brown s Secret Vice

Philadelphia, PA

#52 Dec 1, 2011
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your out tryin' to screw America
LIBERALISM is the MORAL EQUAL of AIDS
Don't forget your con dumbs!

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#53 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedog... execution? Really? you're so dramatic.
I highly doubt that Cain is innocent but let me get your take on the latest woman/Ginger's phone records.
He was calling her several times a day. Even at 4 in the morning. Do you talk to your platonic friends at 4 in the morning?
What do you think he was talking to her about at 4 in the morning?
Stocks or what she's wearing to bed? lol
He was helping her financially, yet he admits that his wife never heard of this woman. She never knew Ginger existed.
Hmmm...friends with someone for 13 years and your wife has never met them???
Sounds fishy to me.
Woof, Coco, you didn't answer my question.
Ron Paul 2012

United States

#54 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, I believe Herman Cain. There is a lynching going on, and anyone who cannot see the hysteria is blind.
Herman Cain worked for the Federal Reserve System Bank! He is NOT a conservative at all! He supported the bailouts and all of these wars as well!
WELFARE BUM PRESIDENT

Wasilla, AK

#55 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Coco, If actual evidence comes out proving the claims of Cain's accusers, I will apologize for standing by the principle of "innocent until proven guilty". If time proves that Cain is innocent of these claims, what will you do, having participated in his execution?
Get a new gay blow-up doll?

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#56 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Coco, you didn't answer my question.
Ok what was the question again, Freedog?

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#57 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what was the question again, Freedog?
Woof, Coco, Post #44 this thread.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#58 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Coco, Post #44 this thread.
Freedog, what "execution"? lol come on.

But if BY CHANCE, Cain was proven to be innocent in all these claims, I would apologize and admit that I should not have jumped the gun.
Brian Brown s Secret Vice

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that Cain is innocent but let me get your take on the latest woman/Ginger's phone records.
He was calling her several times a day. Even at 4 in the morning. Do you talk to your platonic friends at 4 in the morning?
What do you think he was talking to her about at 4 in the morning?
Consultations on his Labia policy. Oops, I meant Libya.

That's why he couldn't remember his Libya policy. Can you remember things you discuss at 4am?

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#60 Dec 1, 2011
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedog, what "execution"? lol come on.
But if BY CHANCE, Cain was proven to be innocent in all these claims, I would apologize and admit that I should not have jumped the gun.
Woof, Coco, Given your current stance, a reasonable answer. However, should you have "jumped the gun"?

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#61 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Coco, Given your current stance, a reasonable answer. However, should you have "jumped the gun"?
lol...are you trying to chastise me now?

Looking at the facts as of RIGHT NOW, I don't believe that I have jumped the gun. Did you read my post where I laid out facts to you about this latest woman's claims? I'm sorry but comments out of Cain's mouth and how he handles questions,,, makes it pretty obvious that he's lying in my opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#62 Dec 1, 2011
Brian Brown s Secret Vice wrote:
<quoted text>
Consultations on his Labia policy. Oops, I meant Libya.
That's why he couldn't remember his Libya policy. Can you remember things you discuss at 4am?
LOL

That old dog should have been snuggled next to his wife. Shame on him.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#63 Dec 1, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Dang! There's an Obama dream ticket: Cain/Gingrich.
Both Cain & Gingrich will be gone before the snow melts.

Think McConnell-Romney

Or maybe Cheney-Hatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How often should we keep reviving overdosed dru... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 33
Tessah Carter 8 hr Cincydude 2
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) 9 hr Maryann 5
News Somerville residents want to preserve their his... (Jul '10) 11 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 4
Review: Presidential Moving Services (Dec '16) 14 hr erica 228
News New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) 14 hr victim12 141
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947

West Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages