Cain blasts critics for 'character assassination'

There are 20 comments on the Nov 30, 2011, www.cnn.com story titled Cain blasts critics for 'character assassination'. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A defiant Herman Cain tried to turn the tables on his growing legion of critics and accusers Wedneday, blasting them for allegedly engaging in gutter politics and giving no indication of any immediate intent to abandon his embattled presidential campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 Nov 30, 2011
The same crap Newt pulled on Clinton.

And who is the slimiest sinner, Cain or Newt?
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
The same crap Newt pulled on Clinton.
And who is the slimiest sinner, Cain or Newt?
Dang! There's an Obama dream ticket: Cain/Gingrich.
AFA Tony Perkins Merkin

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Cain didn't deny having intimate relations with the woman who alleged a "13 year affair."

He only denied a "13 year affair."

Maybe he never bought her flowers before or after any sex between the two of them....

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Woof, I believe Herman Cain. There is a lynching going on, and anyone who cannot see the hysteria is blind.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Those of us who despised the way Herman Cain performed such a disgraceful Minstrelsy act for the bigots in the republican Party as he insulted African American Democrats (including his wife who is a registered Democrat) as being fooled into staying on the plantation, or when he claimed that racism no longer exists… until he needed an excuse for his self inflicted wounds, or telling the unemployed to shut up and go find a job… it is such a great feeling to see this buffoon falling in such a embarrassing way.

A self-hating Uncle Tom like Herman Cain was sure to have his hate and deviant behavior catch up to him, and I love the fact that it happened in the way that it did, LOL.
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, I believe Herman Cain. There is a lynching going on, and anyone who cannot see the hysteria is blind.
Cain's campaign is in the hands of his wife. Sure would be odd to run for President during a divorce. How blind is she?

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#7 Nov 30, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Cain's campaign is in the hands of his wife. Sure would be odd to run for President during a divorce. How blind is she?
Woof. Lancislow, You look good in a sheet.
AFA Tony Perkins Merkin

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
He cain't remember why he doesn't like Obama's Libya policy but he sure can remember that he can't remember any of these many women.

These sex scandal allegationss are always funnier when some Republican Baptist says "gays are gawdless," as Cain did, and then get caught with their hands in the nookie jar.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2011
Mention Cain, Bachmann, Palin et al and the forum's nutty ayers/obamaites form an instant circle jerk. In this case mr_bill leads the charge. Next it's lance then here comes caribou, gary and on and on until the trail of fecal matter is so deep they can no longer function.
I understand it's difficult and frustrating trying to sneak around and sugarcoat communism in a country that utterly disdains it and will never buy it no matter what.
Even with their short comings and human errors it's easy to see that Cain, Bachmann, Palin et al represent Americanism and it's easier to see self-serving dirty diaper red coat democRats represent anti-Americanism.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2011
Yepper, the forum's prudish democrats pretended to be really, really upset over Herman Cain being accused of sexual harassment, those women have came and gone.
Now all of a sudden there's a woman who claims a 13 year affair which pretty much throws the sexual harassment out the window. Whatever Herman Cain supposedly did to get into the latest one's pants 13 years ago obviously she didn't call it sexual harassment.
What's funny is every one of these women have highly questionable backgrounds sort of like a jail house snitch. You don't know what to believe.
But all of that aside, if democRats were genuinely upset over sexual harassment and an affair they would have never fallen on swords for bill clintoon. And furthermore, it is rumored that b. h. obama has his share of troubles except they are with men. It is also very suspicious that b. h. obama cannot produce one female from his past that he has ever dated, etc.
I say the national media should pursue that and obama/ayers, that is if they are not biased scumbags.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2011
obama/ayers a team of caring professionals...

Obviously some people know little about bill ayers and they do not know b. h. obama, a full grown man at the time, launched his political career from the home of bill ayers or do people know the depth of their lengthy relationship and shared ideology. In interviews and books to the present day ayers confirms he is a communist and has not backed away from his beliefs. After all anyone who advocates killing parents like ayers did is as nutty as a fruitcake.
Or do people know that three of bill ayers' comrades, including his girlfriend at the time, blew themselves up building an ayers' designed bomb. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ. Let me repeat that,“That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ.”
It takes a self-serving lowlife who is anti-Americanism to share the same space with a criminal like bill ayers and it takes very dumb people to vote for obama. America has a communist for a president simply because without question or hesitation it takes a communist to associate with the likes of bill ayers...that's chiseled.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...
ugly3rdgrader

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Sorry we're unable to produce a corpse from the "assasination". No crime here.
ugly3rdgrader

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Hey try to stay on topic. This is about the caintrain to shameville. And a victimless assasination.
JohnInLa wrote:
obama/ayers a team of caring professionals...
Obviously some people know little about bill ayers and they do not know b. h. obama, a full grown man at the time, launched his political career from the home of bill ayers or do people know the depth of their lengthy relationship and shared ideology. In interviews and books to the present day ayers confirms he is a communist and has not backed away from his beliefs. After all anyone who advocates killing parents like ayers did is as nutty as a fruitcake.
Or do people know that three of bill ayers' comrades, including his girlfriend at the time, blew themselves up building an ayers' designed bomb. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ. Let me repeat that,“That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix, NJ.”
It takes a self-serving lowlife who is anti-Americanism to share the same space with a criminal like bill ayers and it takes very dumb people to vote for obama. America has a communist for a president simply because without question or hesitation it takes a communist to associate with the likes of bill ayers...that's chiseled.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Those of us who despised the way Herman Cain performed such a disgraceful Minstrelsy act for the bigots in the republican Party as he insulted African American Democrats (including his wife who is a registered Democrat) as being fooled into staying on the plantation, or when he claimed that racism no longer exists… until he needed an excuse for his self inflicted wounds, or telling the unemployed to shut up and go find a job… it is such a great feeling to see this buffoon falling in such a embarrassing way.
A self-hating Uncle Tom like Herman Cain was sure to have his hate and deviant behavior catch up to him, and I love the fact that it happened in the way that it did, LOL.
Attention Moron Cow Patty!!! You, you libelous bozo, are smack-dab in the middle of a party that is responsible for Jim Crow laws, lynching, fire hosing, bus burning, denying freed slaves their right to own firearms, denying today's blacks who live in fear in public housing their rights to own a firearm, etc.
You and your demented ilk own the legacy of slavery and don’t you ever forget it.
No matter how hard you and your demented ilk try to pass the buck you cannot scrub away your racist filth.
You and your demented ilk have no podium.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2011
ugly3rdgrader wrote:
Hey try to stay on topic. This is about the caintrain to shameville. And a victimless assasination. <quoted text>
Hey...GFY
ugly3rdgrader

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 1, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey...GFY
you talk a lot of nickleanddime BS for a penny ante punk.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2011
ugly3rdgrader wrote:
<quoted text>you talk a lot of nickleanddime BS for a penny ante punk.
Hey...GFY
yomama

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 1, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey...GFY
yeah, I saw that the firstime einstien. Fresh and original. Unlike yomama.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 1, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
What's Santa bringing you for Christmas?

Location hidden

#23 Dec 1, 2011
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I saw that the firstime einstien. Fresh and original. Unlike yomama.
Hey...GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1950's-1960's STRATFORD MANOR / EASTWOOD VILLAGE (Mar '09) 7 hr jeanne Bartels 18
Dr. Vicki Burch 22 hr Guest 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
Open marriage Apr 22 WTF 3
Where to get electronics help Apr 21 msknight 1
Wrong way Kanye Apr 21 Anonymous 1
Zach Craft missing from Lawrenceburg KY Apr 21 Carly Crawford 2
More from around the web

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]