Obama 2012

Noblesville, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Congrats, Obama !! You did it, hooray.....

Joe Chit

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Congrats, Obama !! You did it, hooray.....
Obama sux and you will find out.
One of the Best

Noblesville, IN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I love Obama !! He is one of the greatest presidents in US history!! And he has
got our country going in the right direction!! He is for the working poor, the reps.
are only for the wealthy & rich like they are.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
What to expect in the next four years:

Unemployment will go above 10%

Food stamp users will go up another 40%

The debt will increase another $6T as tax revenues decline due to low employment

A war in the middle east between Iran, Israel and other Islamic countries with nuclear implications

The stock market will decline 20% as investors find safe harbor from tax hikes

At least one attack on US soil by Islamic terrorists and several attacks on foreign soil of US interests

Oblamocare will cost at least 2X more than the already 3X what was promised.

30% of employers drop healthcare coverage due to cost.

Physicians retire or refuse to take medicare or medicaid due to below cost payments.

Hospitals will close, especially in rural areas.

China becomes more powerful with development of stealth weapons.

Illegals become US citizens as amnesty is granted.

Drug wars spill into AZ and TX and many innocent people are killed.

CA will declare bankruptcy, causing federal intervention and use of funds. More states likely to follow.

Gas prices go and stay above $5/gal as there will be no pipeline or development of domestic oil production.

Green energy is proven to be 20 years from widespread use.

GM files for bankruptcy, Chrysler folds.

Oblamo will play over 150 rounds of golf continuing to "work tirelessly to solve the nations problems"
coalminers daughter

Algonquin, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2012
I'm not going to say much, but you all know i am from the coal fields of ky and wv. all i will say is it is going in motion with anyone who is associated with coal will be taking a long vacation at their own choice. the miners will be meeting with the coal plant workers and all i will say is if you don't have no power you will be out of luck for awhile and not just a day or 2 or even a week. :) oh and best advice is don't cross a line cause you might not look and be in the good physical shape as you was before you crossed it.
coalminers daughter

Algonquin, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2012
oh and one more thing it isn't just the miners on the east coast but the miners back in ky and wv have reached out to the mines on the west coast

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Honey you ain't the only one who will suffer for four more years. I know how you feel.
Pale Rider

AOL

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
Honey you ain't the only one who will suffer for four more years. I know how you feel.
You are already feeling the squeeze aren't you?
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Pale, you taken Joe up on lunch? He said he'd buy you a tray or two full of fries. Play your cards right and he'll get you a 50 piece McNugget!

Joe Chit

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already feeling the squeeze aren't you?
Ain't nothing funny about people losing their job.
Pale Rider

AOL

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nothing funny about people losing their job.
You are being replaced with someone that will not lie to get a job Joe. You were exposed as a liar. Too bad Joe.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Nothing meaner than a woman scorned.
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Not so fast, losers! The President has ZERO power over America anymore. Congress has been revealed to be a DIVIDED bureaucracy! And as the Bible says, a divided house Will Crumble! And there is ZERO chance of Obama, or ANY man at all EVER being capable of bridging the gap/sealing the faultline! NO man will ever be capable of pulling/pushing Congress back together.

God has REMOVED all of his blessings from America! America has FORSAKEN God in more ways than you can possibly imagine! Technology, marriage, freedom of speech, the 4th Amendment, to name but a few. Our farms have tractors, combine harvesters, mechanical driven plows and seed planters, grinders, fences, all of which are FORBIDDEN BY SCRIPTURE!!! Our cities have plumbing, electricity, automobiles, trains, bicycles, airplanes, helicopters! Our homes have stoves, ovens, equipment to cook food in less than an hour. PRIMITIVE lifestyles is what the Lord REQUIRES of EVERYONE! All seed is to be planted by HAND! All crop is to be harvested BY HAND ONLY! All plows are to be moved BY HAND ONLY! Any other means is an ABOMINATION to God!!! Exactly as it is a sin to put wheels on your cross and propel it by riding on it instead of carrying it Like A STRONGMAN!!!
Preacher

Cicero, IL

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Americans have literally taken their assigned burdens and attached wheels to them to make them easier to move, and God will PUNISH America for exactly that! He will PUNISH and DESTROY America for moving it's cross the easy way; on wheels and gears!
Pops

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Preacher wrote:
Americans have literally taken their assigned burdens and attached wheels to them to make them easier to move, and God will PUNISH America for exactly that! He will PUNISH and DESTROY America for moving it's cross the easy way; on wheels and gears!
What's it like being on your judgmental, holier than thou pulpit preacher? Trying to make Topix your congregation? Just a little FYI for you, prisons have a more captive congregation for you.
Personally, I detest Evangelist. Leave me to my beliefs & I'll leave you to yours.
Find another street corner zealot.
sherlock

Powell, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2013
@ Pops...don't read it if you don't like "evangelist". What part of "preacher" didn't you understand?
Pops

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
sherlock, One can't determine what's in a msg until one reads it.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#20 Jan 31, 2013
America made a decision in early November that could seal its fate. Today jobless claims rose to 368K. That is more than twice the rate that jobs are being added. In addition, the economy shrunk last quarter. And what did the President do? He ended his jobs council. I must admit it had not met in over a year and was ineffective.

And what is the President working on now? Last week was gun control and this week immigration. Not hard to tell where his priorities are.

And Pale Rider stated last year that Obama would add 20M jobs in his second term. What she didn't point out was that 20M would be somewhere other that the US. It appears that Pale is FOS and Obama is a POS.
yea

Westland, MI

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Yes supporters of obama are enemies of the constitution
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Feb 15, 2013
yea wrote:
Yes supporters of obama are enemies of the constitution
They seem to be enemies of freedom, that is why they hate the constitution, it protects freedoms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gender Reveal Shooting! Tue witchy58 27
Kelli Prather for city council Tue worldstar 3
Mayor WHO ? Mon Ricardo montobomb 2
s.c.u.m. Mon Ricardo montobomb 2
How is rapid fired pizza on montgomery rd ? Mon Ricardo montobomb 2
West Chester Music Thread (Nov '12) Sun Musikologist 13
Trump has broken laws (Nov '16) Aug 20 Pops 42

West Chester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance