Post ejaculation

Since: Jan 11

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2011
When I'm having sex or doing sexual activities, and I ejaculate, and the woman continues doing what she's doing, I get this strong urge that I need to pee, which I usually have to stop her or I have to go to the bathroom and go pee. Is this normal, and is there anything that I can do to prevent this.
Winfield Fats

Yuba City, CA

#2 Jan 1, 2011
justwondering99 wrote:
When I'm having sex or doing sexual activities, and I ejaculate, and the woman continues doing what she's doing, I get this strong urge that I need to pee, which I usually have to stop her or I have to go to the bathroom and go pee. Is this normal, and is there anything that I can do to prevent this.
Try peeing befotre yo do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Flower 20,207
BEFORE YOU VOTE...A must listen to!! 11 hr Dump the Trump 24
Black men in Cinti are Evil and full of hate. 11 hr U Know It 2
News Seriously, please take her stuff:' Tongue-in-ch... May 2 jayzee pop snizzl... 1
Legal question May 2 Siam 7
jack "bear" matalka (Jan '10) Apr 15 he knows who I am 5
News New Details In Brutal Murder (Jan '06) Apr 8 SMH 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages