National Debt Debate Becomes Heated | Ohio News Network (ONN)

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Amy Martin and her three daughters are in Butler County on vacation but decided to make their voices heard on an important issue.
Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Redistributor

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

This isn't about taxes or spending cuts. It's about how much of a blank check will Obama have for his remaining last year and a half. How much are they going to increase the credit card limit. That's Obama's concern.
Common Cents

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

What I don't understand is that why a routine limit increase which has been going on for 50 years is suddenly becoming armageddon. The debt limit has been increased over 70 times since 1962 and 10 within the last 9 years and no one in this country put an ounce of thought into it but now suddendly the U.S. has become 'crazyville' and a calamity is ensuing. Makes you wonder....why now?
reality speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Hope wrote:
Did any Tea party members graduate from school or did they just go to a radical christian church.
I suggest you do some research for us all, determine average income, education level, charity donations, net worth, criminal histories, for all Tea Party members.....then compare that to Democratic party members; and get back to us on that.
Kennesaw71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Why aren't they submitting a bill that clearly omits the cost of Obomacare??????

What's he gonna do veto it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Chester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••