National Debt Debate Becomes Heated |...

National Debt Debate Becomes Heated | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 44 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 25, 2011, titled National Debt Debate Becomes Heated | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Amy Martin and her three daughters are in Butler County on vacation but decided to make their voices heard on an important issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Redistributor

Columbus, OH

#45 Jul 28, 2011
This isn't about taxes or spending cuts. It's about how much of a blank check will Obama have for his remaining last year and a half. How much are they going to increase the credit card limit. That's Obama's concern.
Common Cents

Bedford, OH

#46 Jul 29, 2011
What I don't understand is that why a routine limit increase which has been going on for 50 years is suddenly becoming armageddon. The debt limit has been increased over 70 times since 1962 and 10 within the last 9 years and no one in this country put an ounce of thought into it but now suddendly the U.S. has become 'crazyville' and a calamity is ensuing. Makes you wonder....why now?
reality speaks

Columbus, OH

#47 Jul 29, 2011
Hope wrote:
Did any Tea party members graduate from school or did they just go to a radical christian church.
I suggest you do some research for us all, determine average income, education level, charity donations, net worth, criminal histories, for all Tea Party members.....then compare that to Democratic party members; and get back to us on that.
Kennesaw71

United States

#49 Jul 29, 2011
Why aren't they submitting a bill that clearly omits the cost of Obomacare??????

What's he gonna do veto it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 20,052
News Union files lawsuit over Cincinnati streetcar o... 10 hr Kyboy 2
Johnny Human / Scotty Human / Steve Human 23 hr Anonymous 9
Visiting from out of town, what best hip hop cl... Jun 30 Heard some things 1
Coming to Cincinnati? Jun 29 News 1
omg!!!!! you must read this!!!! Jun 28 Take that to the ... 2
Fireworks Jun 27 Traveler 3
More from around the web

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Chester Mortgages