Obama 2012

Noblesville, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Obama gave a great speech last night....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Obama gave a great speech last night....
Bullshit, that's all it was, was a speech. nothing more!
Obama 2012

AOL

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, that's all it was, was a speech. nothing more!
Go back to Warsaw Topix Loser. After all the damn BS you have told. You thought Obama 2012 was me didn't you? You are a paranoid fool. Get on the bus to Mexico loaded with Republicans that hate America. Take Neutral, Rooster with you.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Talk is cheap. Results are what matters and Oblamo is a failure.

Pale loves reality shows, problem is the Presidency is real. Another show of immaturity by the Resident Idiot of Topix,

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Warsaw Topix Loser. After all the damn BS you have told. You thought Obama 2012 was me didn't you? You are a paranoid fool. Get on the bus to Mexico loaded with Republicans that hate America. Take Neutral, Rooster with you.
We all know you are Obama 2012. who are you trying to shit? You need to get your fat ass back to Warsaw. You know what they say, If you can's stand the heat the get out of the kitchen.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Pale has lied, denied, acted like she didn't know who we were and like always ends with her non-existent credibility suffering. How do we know when Pale is FOS, she posts something. Anything!

Because of that massive fat ass she can only get attention from the Mexican's but even they have standards.
rich

Wilmington, OH

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I love waking up every day and having Obama as my president
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Obama can't even keep his own word...'If I can't fix it in 3 yrs...then it's a one term proprosition.'
Then there's the 'transparency' claim, the cutting the deficit in 1/2, working across the aisle, putting ALL bills on line for at least 3 days for comments/input B4 a vote, 60+% of the public did NOT want Obama care in the 2008/2009 polls but HE didn't care what the majority wanted etc etc.
Obama is such a serious manipulator & that it is not funny.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, that's all it was, was a speech. nothing more!
Don't forget the pitchers of Koolade, that were right next to the Obama phones & Obama Bucks
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
rich wrote:
I love waking up every day and having Obama as my president
Rich must be unemployed, no health insurance, and on food stamps and without hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Chester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,377
Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss and Wrongful Forecl... (Dec '11) 12 hr Cinti girl 63
Antenna Cowboy (Aug '13) Mon Bret 2
Review: Accounting Management Group - Drew Gill... (Jul '08) Mon r-cinind 9
Threats mar Butler County's 52nd House District... Oct 18 Correct Bias 1
Mandel errors as promised! Oct 17 Robert 1
Are there any Creative Commons musicians in Cin... Oct 17 daw 1
West Chester Dating
Find my Match

West Chester Jobs

West Chester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Chester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Chester