Family of four escapes Carthage house fire; used fireworks the cause
A family of four narrowly escaped a house fire early Tuesday morning after discarded fireworks sparked a blaze that almost entirely engulfed a home on Frances Street. Emergency crews arrived at the house at 521 Frances St. Friday around 12:40 p.m. to find the front half of the home fully engulfed.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.
#1 Jul 26, 2017
Did you notice they called the further away like Fort Drum fire departments and left West Carthage and Natural Bridge out? The house could have been saved as they could have been there especially West Carthage.
#2 Jul 28, 2017
WEST CARTHAGE WAS THERE ALL NIGHT! THEY ARRIVED MINUTES AFTER CARTHAGE..
Add your comments below
|Trump signs bill named for Sen. McCain, doesn't...||Tue||spud||3|
|Tom Kiernan for president!||Aug 13||LGBTQlove||1|
|Violin (Jan '06)||Aug 8||Sam11c||3|
|Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12)||Aug 8||think||21|
|Mexican immigrants arrested at Fort Drum on the...||Jul 30||ghost gun||1|
|Fire in natural bridge||Jul '18||Uncle Steve||2|
|West Carthage Village Court officially closed (Dec '17)||Dec '17||Frustrated||1|
Find what you want!
Search West Carthage Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC