Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2013
m varney

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
I always wondered what became of this family they lived on depot street there mom was really ill when I moved away years ago
I know

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2011
Hubbard Family is till around,which ones?Give me a few names.
M varney

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2011
Keith, john , boo janelle
I know

Lake Placid, NY

#4 Dec 18, 2011
Janelle is back in her parents house on Depot she has been 4 a few yrs now.John lives in S.Colton has for quit a few yrs now.Boo lives in Tupper Lake along with Keith.They have lived up there for yrs now.I live in NB myself.I know Jeanelle well.Do you have FB?
patsy

Feeding Hills, MA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
I know wrote:
Janelle is back in her parents house on Depot she has been 4 a few yrs now.John lives in S.Colton has for quit a few yrs now.Boo lives in Tupper Lake along with Keith.They have lived up there for yrs now.I live in NB myself.I know Jeanelle well.Do you have FB?
yes they do johns my boyfriend for 20 years we built a house and he still works hard boo and keith are in tupper lake logging and janelle is in the old house on depot street keith hase raised 3 wonderfull kids and john has 3 little aaron went in the marines and bailey is a hairdresser/hurse and the younest chris is still in school to be and eviromental tech all great kids with great parents
patsy

Feeding Hills, MA

#6 Jan 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zach g 2 hr Friend 4
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) 12 hr Tom Kiernan Decor 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 18 hr Lol 16,781
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
carthage molly dealer Aug 27 jersey joe 2
Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) Aug 27 Seth Ashford 4
Happy Aug 22 Nobody 1
•••
•••
•••

West Carthage Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Carthage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••